Jim M.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/12/2020
Always competant and thorough servic
As usual, Cory's team diagnosed and advised me of the issues and quoted a fair cost for the needed repairs.

Diana D.
Englewood, CO
Ford E-450 Super Duty
08/12/2020
Excellent service and never recommended additional work that is not needed.
They are able to handle both our Ford F-150 and a large RV with no issues.

Matt S.
08/08/2020
Fast and friendly service!
Appreciate you doing alignment for us on not one but two vehicles very quickly. We’ll definitely be back. Thanks!

Jayne B.
08/05/2020
Trustworthy
I took my Honda to the dealership for oil change and regular maintenance. They did a complete review and said front brake pads were at 2 mm and back at 3 mm. Alignment and brake pad replacement was around $800. I didn’t have time to wait so made an appointment with Swift for the following week. Swift found I still had 60% brake pads left (5+mm in front, 6+mm in back) and only needed alignment saving me $700 in unnecessary repairs.

Mark W.
Castle Rock, CO
Toyota Tundra
08/01/2020
Professional, Honest, Knowledgeable & Excellent Service
My 2001 Tundra with ~348,000 miles on it was running rough. I attempted to diagnose and research potential fixes. Decided not to even attempt it. Made an appointment online, dropped it off, they diagnosed, and called later that day with the solution and now that 19 year old truck runs like the day I bought it!
Perfect!

BD
Bud D.
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Bud said the business was always honest, the pricing was fair and they also did a good job.

Mary B.
07/29/2020
Honest, Quality, Prompt Service
I just picked up my RAV 4 from Swift Automotive. They performed the 60,000 mile checkup and replaced the struts and shocks, front and rear, and had it back to me the same day! I’ve been taking my car to Swift for 2 years now, and their service and integrity are outstanding!

WW
Wendy W.
07/25/2020
Don’t go here for oil change
I brought my car here because of good reviews.
I asked for oil change & looked under hood next day. Battery still covered with corrosion & fluids low.
Took to Grease Monkey & found my oil was over full, I needed a new battery & was charged $10 to top off fluids.
I’m glad I looked under good before going on road trip in mountains!
Not trustworthy mechanic.

Steven S.
Colorado
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Steven said they really helped him out with what he needed done, they basically did at no cost, and then he bought an alignment because he appreciated them so much.

Bill B.
Walden, CO
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Bill said they are good at this business.

TR
Tracy/Jim R.
Dodge Durango
07/10/2020
Another GREAT JOB!!!
As always a pleasure to see you! Thank you for another great and quick oil change and all over inspection!! see you soon!!

Jordan W.
07/08/2020
First time using swift automotive and couldn’t have been more pleased! Brought my 4Runner to the dealer and they were going to charge me an arm and a leg for some routine maintenance and decided to bring it by Swift instead. They fit me in last minute and were courteous throughout the process! Would definitely recommend to anyone in the Denver metro area.

DK
DALE K.
07/07/2020
No Hassle, Quality Service
Gary! Thank You!
It took 1 quick phone call to book appt. for back brakes making unusual noise...
My truck was evaluated, texts and calls kept me informed, and home the same day!
I value your service. A personal, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

06/22/2020
Dependable Excellence
You always know you will get what is promised when it is promised.

NR
Nick R.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Nick said they were quick and helpful.