BARRY H.
Castle Rock, CO
Chevrolet
10/13/2018
Professional/warm/friendly/very knowledgeable staff
Our Corvette club came for alignment s in our cars and once again found Roger to be the ‘Master Yoda’

Arvada, CO
10/12/2018
Great shop
They check over everything just for a oil change great service

Chris W.
10/09/2018
Fast and reasonable
Gary and team fixed our car quickly and reasonably. Will recommend to anyone Swift Auto

KW
Karen W.
Aurora, CO
Acura TL
10/08/2018
Awesome
Guys inside were friendly. Mechanics did a great job. CLEAN and organized. They gave me an estimate and it matched actual price when the job was finished. I found my mechanic for life!

PM
Pat M.
Honda Fit
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Pat said they are friendly and nice, the staff make sure they do a good job and they don't try to cheat her and they are willing to help.

CK
Chuck K.
09/28/2018
Ford F250 Pick-up
Great work, thanks for finding the problem and fixing it. I feels like a new truck!

Chris M.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they do a very good job

JJ
John J.
GMC Yukon XL
09/26/2018
My last service
Gary and his team are always AWESOME.... Even Carl this time.. who usually works on my truck. Just ribbing you Carl! They always explain everything that needs to be done and the pricing behind it as well as do a phenomenal job on the repairs needed. I have used and recommended SWIFT for the past 12 years and will continue to do so.

JE
JOE E.
09/25/2018
Brake job
I brought my car in to get new brakes. They checked them out and informed me that they were in good shape.i know a lot of places would of not been so honest with me and replaced them anyways. I really appreciated there honesty!

RZ
RICK Z.
09/22/2018
Rick Zinn
Outstanding service check of Lexus !!!!!
Rick Zinn

Castle Rock, CO
Acura MDX
09/22/2018
There when I needed them.
The day before I realized I was going on a road trip, it dawned on me ( I can be slow at times!) that I needed an oil change. I called and Swift Automotive got me in first thing in next morning. I was on my way across the country in no time.

Dave H.
09/21/2018
Great service, in and out. Quality shop! Would recommend to anybody. Thanks guys!

Audi S4
09/18/2018
Audi S4 Checkup and oil change
Found a rattle that dealership could not find cause of and fixed it no charge-

Thks to the crew at Swift -made my day

LR
Linda R.
Bailey, CO
09/15/2018
Always there for me!
My mom recently had heart surgery and I had to drive the next day to Texas. Even though they were totally booked up they sqeezed an oil change and tire rotation for me that afternoon so I would be able to travel safely. Thank you Cory and Gary!

V
Valued Customer
09/15/2018
allways good and fast service with friendly employes
I will keep coming back Cory has been working on my cars and trucks for fifteen years plus. One of the best thing he has done is moving to his new building and bringing Gary on board as his service manager.

MT
Michael T.
Aurora, CO
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Michael said it was a very good experience and they were helpful.

CE
CATHY E.
09/08/2018
Most honest shop in town
I've been using Swift Automotive for several years now. They always check everything over for safety concerns or major repairs and five me warning whenever possible so that I can plan new brakes or other repairs. They are helping me get the most life out of my car for the least cost. Thank you

Diana D.
09/07/2018
Great and honest service
All my experience at Swift have been positive. They have worked on my F150 and Winnebago motor home equally well. No extra charges. I highly recommend them.

NM
Natalie M.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Natalie said that she would definitely recommend this business for service.

VP
Virginia P.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Virgina said the business was great. She really enjoyed Gary, he was professional.