DAVID S.
03/13/2019
Lexus service
I feel swift auto is honest and fair.

TG
Tom G.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/11/2019
Best , most Honest !
I’v had My vehicles serviced by Swift for over 20 years! COREY, Gary, Eric and the whole crew Re honest, caring,reliable and most important, excellent technicians. You won’t find a better place to have your cars serviced. Unfortunatly we are moving out of state and will hopefully find my next “Swift”.
Adios friends!!
Tom Groves

EG
Ed G.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Ed said he likes their work and their reasonable prices. He would like to see them open 1/2 day on Saturdays. The service is good.

Jesse C.
Honda Accord Crosstour
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said the business has good customer service, good work and prices.

John C.
Volkswagen Passat
03/09/2019
Repaired hard to find oil leak
There is still no recurrence of the oil leak (March 2019) that was professionally located and repaired in January.

AD
Alyssa D.
Pontiac Vibe
03/08/2019
Gary and Ryan were very attentive to my needs and my car, I appreciate everything they’ve done!

Honda Civic Si
03/06/2019
Affordable & professional service in a friendly environment! Trustworthy business!

TF
Tim F.
03/04/2019
Tim Fahlstedt
You guys are great and I am glad I found you.

DF
DOUG F.
GMC Terrain
03/03/2019
Always great service
I've been going to Swift with various vehicles for almost ten years now. They have always been trustworthy and provided great service.
I have never had an auto service with so much honesty and that's the most important part of that industry as far as I'm concerned.

KW
Karen W.
Aurora, CO
Acura TL
03/02/2019
The best!
We drive over a 30 minutes just to have our cars serviced here. Always super nice people that do a great job on your car with reasonable prices. We were waiting and they ended up doing both our cars at the same time so we wouldnt have to wait so long. I also love how the bathroom is super clean! Thanks guys!

DEVIN B.
Cadillac Escalade
03/01/2019
OH-IO
I moved from Ohio with no insight on a place to trust to take a vehicle that needs repaired then I found them. Ive now trusted them with two vehicles and definitely would take a third. These guys are great and even my Dad back in Ohio approved of Gary and his knowledge over the phone. Thanks so much guys!! Keep it up!!

WM
Wendy M.
Castle Rock, CO
Chevrolet Traverse
02/28/2019
Excellent service & great pricing
I am always impressed with the level of service at Swift. Gary is excellent at keeping you informed and mechanic Michael is top-notch! They are extremely knowledgeable and much better priced than the dealer - everytime!!!!

02/25/2019
Reliable and Honest
Appreciate the non pressure professionalism. I asked for a task to be done and it was done so without any pressure or condescending demeanor.

GT
Gabe T.
02/21/2019
Excellent experience, yet again
Wonderful customer service - start to finish. Corey, owner, helped me though a snafu, on my part, in dropping my vehicle off. He went above and beyond expectations, & couldn’t have been more kind, efficient, and knowledgeable. Great contact between diagnosis and service. 5 stars, no hesitation

DF
DOUG F.
02/19/2019
Trustworthy service
I've been using Swift for 7 years now and always trust their opinions!

Martin S.
Land Rover Range Rover
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Martin said he blew a hose on his vehicle and the business was the only facility that was able to get his vehicle fixed. They had it done in less than a day, and his vehicle is running well.

DK
Deanna K.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Deanna said she would recommend the business for service.

Steve C.
Morrison, CO
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees completed the service at a reasonable price. He had no service issue.

Sandy B.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/07/2019
they saved me hundreds of dollars
took my 99 jimmy/gmc to service street 2074 e. country line rd highland ranch, corner univ blvd/470. they told me I needed inner and outer tie rods and probably a new axle. estimate $3,700(do not go their) Took it to swift auto 5021 s. gio grande in Littleton for the first time. their est if needed was $450. Roger Avants, master alignment tech, put it up on the lift, came back and SHOWED me their a clamp was loose, he tighten the BOLT, ROTATED MY TIRES, ALIGNMENT THE FRONT END.
TOTAL COST OUT THE DOOR $109 VS 3,700 FROM SERVICE ST. AUTO. we took my wife pathfinder in the next day for her $89 alignment, my jimmy is in the shop now for some mechical repairs.. thank you roger and swift auto
sandy b

Jordan D.
02/02/2019
Always so friendly
Not only are the prices great but everyone here is always so nice. I've never had to wait a crazy amount of time to get my car back and more often than not my total ends up being less than the quote.