cindy m.
Great as usual! Thanks!

DAVID S.
12/16/2018
Lexus visit
They do a great job and I feel that they are honest and fair.

James P.
Ford Maverick
12/12/2018
49 year old Maverick inspection
i was referred to you by john @ C4 Hotrods-- i called and spoke to gary, who was helpful, professional, and a good listener. we scheduled a time to inspect my 1970 ford maverick, and was called to the car to talk with roger, a guru when it comes to older suspension they tell me; well, they were right. he explained to me everything about my suspension, and gave me his opinion on what and what not to do, very helpful. its great to deal with an older gentleman that has seen many different cars and applications. i'll go back to see them again!

Destiny S.
Honda Element
12/07/2018
These guys are the best!
My daughters car was acting up after a body shop repair. I called and Gary assured me he was familiar with the process required on that sort of thing and would take a look at it. It is important to me to be able to send my daughter to a shop that I know will be thorough, honest and fair, and that describes Swift to a tee.
Thanks Gary, Corey and all!!

V
Valued Customer
GMC
12/06/2018
Work truck savior!
I recently bought this truck for my tree business from out of state sight unseen. Brought it into Swift and they got it running great and got my business on track! I will be bringing it in regularly to keep it running well as time goes on.

I also bring my ram 1500, my Suzuki intruder 1400 motorcycle, and my wife's Kia hatchback to Swift.

EC
Evan C.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Evan said the service was prompt and the staff was attentive.

TD
Tess D.
Fairplay, CO
Chevrolet Corvette
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Tess said the service was good. The employees completed the work as promised.

11/17/2018
you shouldn’t go anywhere else but Swift!
Corey and his crew are simply the best. Very honest guys and they want to find out what the problem to help you out. He took his time to figure out what the real problem was with my car. He saved me a ton of money if I would have went to the dealer. I appreciate their honesty and customer commitment. You would be a fool if you took your car anywhere else.

KH
Kim H.
Ram Pickup
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Kim said they are happy with the service.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Colorado
Ford Expedition
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the service was really good. The employees were very helpful. They provided service at a good price.

Jason C.
Nissan Versa
11/08/2018
Trustworthy Service
i always take my car to Swift. I know they won't sell me any services I don't absolutely need. They are friendly, expedient and reasonably priced.

Jim L.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/08/2018
Great communication, promises kept
My vehicle was scheduled for 8:00 a.m. with an estimated completion of 2:00 p.m. They got me in right away and met their estimated completion time.

BW
Brian W.
Castle Rock, CO
GMC Pickup
11/03/2018
Just Great
Terrific service and honest. Always can trust these guys to take care of you.

Joe C.
Colorado
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the service was great. The employees did what they said and they went out of their way for him.

AR
Antoinette R.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Antoinette said the business provided her with quick service, without an appointment.

Acura RDX

You guys are the best.

Deb M.
10/19/2018
Excellent customer service!
Staff was friendly and informative! Gary went over the recommended repairs and explained it carefully.
I trust them, and work is guaranteed for 12 months.

AE
Allison E.
Englewood, CO
Dodge Dart
10/18/2018
Fantastic
Had a great experience! The guys were extremely nice and helpful. Car drives like new. Will definitely recommend and return in the future.

EV
ESTEVAN V.
10/17/2018
Very Knowledgeable & Friendly!!
It was very easy to schedule an appt that worked for me. Staff is very friendly, knowledgeable & gets you in/out quick!!