DONALD H. on 07/21/2017
"Pick up, renew auto than deliver? AMAZING!"
With wife in hospital and 2cars overdo for service Auto Tech picked up, serviced and cleaned both at my convenience and returned them both to my driveway. Awesome! Perfectly done, convenient and definitely compassionate. I'll recommend to all.
Vehicle: Ford Transit Connect
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 08:50 AM
JAKE B. on 07/16/2017
"Pre-purchase Inspection"
Yet again, Auto Tech comes through. They are the most honest, straight-forward and respectable automobile service I have ever encountered. Where other businesses would try to tack on extra & unnecessary services and labor, Auto Tech actually stopped earlier than their estimate and charged me only for the time and labor that they performed, despite it being significantly less than the estimate. Even if you get a lower estimate elsewhere, Auto Tech's continued insistence on honesty and efficiency will serve you best in the long run. I won't be going to another auto service.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 08:53 AM
PEGGY D. on 07/15/2017
"Great service"
The Acadia had many problems and all were repaired in one day ! Thank you!
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 07:03 AM
JANN J. on 07/14/2017
"Friendly, informative, fair pricing, overall rating tells the story!"
I would like to become a regular customer.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 07:20 AM
SCOTT H. on 07/09/2017
"Customer service "
Pleased with going the extra step to complete repair.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 05:03 AM
RYAN G. on 07/08/2017
"Top Notch"
Quality, knowledgeable and cost efficient. From all around great customer service from every employee, the technology to fix any automotive issue, and the top notch quality of workmanship at a small town price. Robert, Kelly and Tony run an exceptional business. This isn't just another automotive repair shop. This is where you want to take your first car that your daughter is going to drive to be serviced and inspected....Total confidence!
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 04:50 AM
LEEANNE L. on 07/05/2017
"My First Auto Tech Experience "
The service at Auto Tech was awesome! They did exactly what they told me they would do and their prices were reasonable. I felt comfortable leaving my car with them because they know what they are doing & didn't make me feel like I was having the wool pulled over my eyes. Robert was kind enough to drop me off at work both days that I left my car with them. Thanks Auto Tech for making my ride cool again!! I no longer have to hear people tell my husband "Your wife looks hot in that car"😁
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Review Created: 07/05/2017 11:22 AM
TIM D. on 06/30/2017
"Excellence in every way"
I'm thankful for these folks. They know cars. They treat people fairly. They offer competitive prices. They don't push repairs you don't need. And they're all really nice to talk to! What more could you want in an auto repair company?
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 07:39 AM
Darrell Z. on 06/23/2017
Darrell said they did a great job and they have great customer service. The work was done on time and they have great prices.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017
TONI M. on 06/20/2017
"Convenience "
I've been coming to your business for years. I usually get a sticker on my windshield to remind me of my next oil change, however I didn't get one last week. If you wouldn't mind to mail me one I'd appreciate it! Thanks!!!
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 06:18 PM
Jack H. on 06/20/2017
Jack said he would recommend this business.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017
Bill N. on 06/14/2017
Bill said this business was better than the best. They were professional and they saved him money.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017
Mark Z. on 06/14/2017
Mark said the service was good at the business, and they finished quickly.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017
JASON U. on 06/12/2017
"Satisfied in some respects, dissapointed in others"
Autotech has performed several repairs for me. In this instance they fixed my cruise control after several days of troubleshooting. Unfortunately sometimes I find the same problem here that I find at other mechanic shops- I usually have to go to several places in town to get complete work done on my vehicles. By that I mean I had trouble with an occillation at 35mph and greater that I didn't feel they did an actual troubleshooting on, it felt like they drove it, and just decided there was no way to attempt a diagnosis. The reason this is disappointing is that if you read reviews this is supposed to be the BEST shop in town. I went to my tire shop and received the same pat response,"well we balanced the tires again and made a few adjustments but we didn't actually drive it". I'm not at all saying that Autotech does bad work, for the most part I've been very satisfied- but on several occasions over the last few years I've gotten a few things done and then a few things I had to take elsewhere. I don't know if they were busy, not sure. It would be nice to take a vehicle to one shop for MOST of my repairs. Otherwise, yes they do a good job. The key I think is getting shops to actually TROUBLESHOOT a problem.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 06:04 AM
Robert L. at Auto Tech Service responded on 06/20/2017

Jason,

I agree, it is most people's desire to go to one car repair shop to have all things taken care of, I as a customer of Auto Tech Service for more than ten years, and the owner for almost eight years I've learned a few things...there are times when testing is needed to get to the bottom of a problem and it costs money as going to a Doctor, Dentist, or even a electrician...you have to troubleshoot, test and that costs manpower, therefore money, even then there are times the real problem still hides. We at Auto Tech Service believe to effectively repair a problem you must effectively determine the problem. Sometimes you can't until the problem gets worse, another thing we firmly believe in is not "trying this/guessing at that...this costs you time, money and could result in both being wasted.  We also believe in what 98% of our customers say about us, in so many words being the best shop in town...from a former customer, and an owner I agree with them!

Gregory D. on 06/12/2017
Gregory said this business provided excellent service.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017
GARY F. on 06/10/2017
"Excellent Service"
Got a timely appointment and was taken care of professionally.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Review Created: 06/10/2017 08:43 AM
Laura M. on 06/10/2017
Laura said the business was super helpful. Larry was very nice.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Review Created: 06/10/2017
Diane S. on 06/09/2017
Diane said the business was in the process of moving and they gave them an appointment anyway. They were helpful.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017
TIM M. on 06/05/2017
"2010 GMC Sierra checkup"
Getting transmission tubes and oil cooler tubes replaced seems to be ok. A/C drain that was fixed earlier is still not draining properly. It was fine for about two weeks and then quit draining. Floor in cab was slightly wet so I've quit using A/C for now.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 08:30 AM
Cathy B. on 06/02/2017
Cathy said they answered all of her questions, they were polite and courteous.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6