Fannie B. on 07/19/2017
Fannie said they are very nice. She has been going to business for since the 1990's. Whenever she has work done there, the vehicle starts operating properly.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Don H. on 07/18/2017
Don said he had a good experience. He enjoyed talking about other vehicles and about business with the owner.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Joshua B. on 07/18/2017
Joshua said they were really helpful. They are willing to go above and beyond.
Vehicle: Saturn SC 3dr
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Cristina J. on 07/18/2017
Cristina said she thinks his name is Tony, he is really good and he explained everything. She does not like the receptionist because she was rude.
Vehicle: Dodge Nitro
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Robert C. on 07/18/2017
Robert said the staff were warm and courteous. He is thrilled to have this business in his area.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/03/2017
JAKE B. on 07/16/2017
"Pre-purchase Inspection"
Yet again, Auto Tech comes through. They are the most honest, straight-forward and respectable automobile service I have ever encountered. Where other businesses would try to tack on extra & unnecessary services and labor, Auto Tech actually stopped earlier than their estimate and charged me only for the time and labor that they performed, despite it being significantly less than the estimate. Even if you get a lower estimate elsewhere, Auto Tech's continued insistence on honesty and efficiency will serve you best in the long run. I won't be going to another auto service.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 08:53 AM
PEGGY D. on 07/15/2017
"Great service"
The Acadia had many problems and all were repaired in one day ! Thank you!
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 07:03 AM
JANN J. on 07/14/2017
"Friendly, informative, fair pricing, overall rating tells the story!"
I would like to become a regular customer.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 07:20 AM
Ray S. on 07/14/2017
Ray said he would recommend this business to others.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017
Alex T. on 07/12/2017
Alex said the business went above and beyond to help him with his repair work.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Review Created: 07/12/2017
SCOTT H. on 07/09/2017
"Customer service "
Pleased with going the extra step to complete repair.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300
Review Created: 07/09/2017 05:03 AM
RYAN G. on 07/08/2017
"Top Notch"
Quality, knowledgeable and cost efficient. From all around great customer service from every employee, the technology to fix any automotive issue, and the top notch quality of workmanship at a small town price. Robert, Kelly and Tony run an exceptional business. This isn't just another automotive repair shop. This is where you want to take your first car that your daughter is going to drive to be serviced and inspected....Total confidence!
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Review Created: 07/08/2017 04:50 AM
LEEANNE L. on 07/05/2017
"My First Auto Tech Experience "
The service at Auto Tech was awesome! They did exactly what they told me they would do and their prices were reasonable. I felt comfortable leaving my car with them because they know what they are doing & didn't make me feel like I was having the wool pulled over my eyes. Robert was kind enough to drop me off at work both days that I left my car with them. Thanks Auto Tech for making my ride cool again!! I no longer have to hear people tell my husband "Your wife looks hot in that car"😁
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 07/05/2017 11:22 AM
TIM D. on 06/30/2017
"Excellence in every way"
I'm thankful for these folks. They know cars. They treat people fairly. They offer competitive prices. They don't push repairs you don't need. And they're all really nice to talk to! What more could you want in an auto repair company?
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 07:39 AM
Darrell Z. on 06/23/2017
Darrell said they did a great job and they have great customer service. The work was done on time and they have great prices.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017
TONI M. on 06/20/2017
"Convenience "
I've been coming to your business for years. I usually get a sticker on my windshield to remind me of my next oil change, however I didn't get one last week. If you wouldn't mind to mail me one I'd appreciate it! Thanks!!!
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 06:18 PM
Jack H. on 06/20/2017
Jack said he would recommend this business.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017
Bill N. on 06/14/2017
Bill said this business was better than the best. They were professional and they saved him money.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017
Mark Z. on 06/14/2017
Mark said the service was good at the business, and they finished quickly.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017
JASON U. on 06/12/2017
"Satisfied in some respects, dissapointed in others"
Autotech has performed several repairs for me. In this instance they fixed my cruise control after several days of troubleshooting. Unfortunately sometimes I find the same problem here that I find at other mechanic shops- I usually have to go to several places in town to get complete work done on my vehicles. By that I mean I had trouble with an occillation at 35mph and greater that I didn't feel they did an actual troubleshooting on, it felt like they drove it, and just decided there was no way to attempt a diagnosis. The reason this is disappointing is that if you read reviews this is supposed to be the BEST shop in town. I went to my tire shop and received the same pat response,"well we balanced the tires again and made a few adjustments but we didn't actually drive it". I'm not at all saying that Autotech does bad work, for the most part I've been very satisfied- but on several occasions over the last few years I've gotten a few things done and then a few things I had to take elsewhere. I don't know if they were busy, not sure. It would be nice to take a vehicle to one shop for MOST of my repairs. Otherwise, yes they do a good job. The key I think is getting shops to actually TROUBLESHOOT a problem.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 06:04 AM
Robert L. at Auto Tech Service responded on 06/20/2017

Jason,

I agree, it is most people's desire to go to one car repair shop to have all things taken care of, I as a customer of Auto Tech Service for more than ten years, and the owner for almost eight years I've learned a few things...there are times when testing is needed to get to the bottom of a problem and it costs money as going to a Doctor, Dentist, or even a electrician...you have to troubleshoot, test and that costs manpower, therefore money, even then there are times the real problem still hides. We at Auto Tech Service believe to effectively repair a problem you must effectively determine the problem. Sometimes you can't until the problem gets worse, another thing we firmly believe in is not "trying this/guessing at that...this costs you time, money and could result in both being wasted.  We also believe in what 98% of our customers say about us, in so many words being the best shop in town...from a former customer, and an owner I agree with them!