BLC Automotive Repair

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
TIMOTHY R. on 07/13/2017
" Satisfying experience with service "
My experience with the staff members of BLC automotive was a pleasant one in the work on my vehicle was done on time which is very important to me The second thing is after my paperwork prepared and I was finishing the paperwork the receptionist gave me a report from the mechanic stating engine light airbags and ABS sensor Was on I understand informing the client that these things exist but somethings are obvious I know it cost to diagnose a vehicle but after spending Close to $600 to have some repairs done I I feel that I've should've gotten not just to report at this stuff is malfunctioning but a solution and a price to resolve it that to me develop trust and A sense of it's not about the money all the time
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Express
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 11:12 AM
Tracy M. on 02/17/2017
Tracy said she had an initial estimate but when she went to pick up the vehicle, the price was different than the estimate. No one could explain why, and they provided an estimate late. She also noted her check engine light was off when she picked up the vehicle but it has come back on. she discussed it with the business, and will return to get the problem resolved.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 300
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017
Warren R. on 07/10/2016
Warren said he scheduled an appointment at the business but the mechanic was on lunch at the time and he had to wait. The diagnostic was bland and he left paying $150 and not understanding what was really wrong with his vehicle.
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Service Date: 07/08/2016
Review Created: 07/10/2016
Tommy C. on 07/09/2016
Tommy said it took longer than he expected. He stated he thought that they should have been able to get a part they needed and they didn't.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 07/06/2016
Review Created: 07/09/2016
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 07/13/2016

We apologize for the delay some times thing come up unexpected but our techs always try to be fast and efficient. We hope that in the future we can prove that to you.

Tracy C. on 06/20/2016
Tracy said this business did not cap the spark plugs correctly so now her vehicle is misfiring and she has to bring it back to the facility to have them fix it.
Vehicle: GMC Envoy XL
Service Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 06/20/2016
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 06/24/2016

We will be happy to address any concerns you may have and take care of them for you. I see that you have not yet came in to have this service scheduled please contact us at your best time and we will be happy to help you with it.

Rick S. ReScore Review on 04/14/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Rick said they did nothing to resolve his issue. He arrived there between 8:00 and 8:30 am and waited there until closing which was about 6:00 pm. They had changed two of the fuel injectors and the third one went out and they had to order it from downtown. He could not understand why they did not go and pick it up instead of having it delivered. While he was waiting there, the seats were hard and uncomfortable to sit on.
Vehicle: Cadillac STS
Service Date: 03/25/2016
Review Created: 03/29/2016

Rick said the business had okay service because he had to wait until 6:00 p.m for his vehicle when they said it would be done at 2:30 p.m so that frustrated him. He said that they had to do 3 fuel injections. He then said that no one was rude at the business, but he would like to note to them that their seats are really hard especially if someone has to sit on them all day.
Vehicle: Cadillac STS
Service Date: 03/25/2016
Review Created: 03/29/2016
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 04/11/2016

Sorry for the time delay they had to round up your parts from all around the city and unfourtunately they only have scheduled runs so we are at the mercy of the parts department drivers.

Tamara M. on 03/03/2016
Tamara said the cost of the repair to the vehicle was going to cost her $620 and the business told her it was not worth repairing.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 03/01/2016
Review Created: 03/03/2016
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 03/07/2016

We apologize if the news we gave you was not what you wanted to hear. We were just trying to be upfront and honest with you. after the evaluation and possible outcome of engine damage we did not want you to put any more money into it if you werent prepared to commit to the necessary engine work. We of course would be happy to assist you with any repairs you wish to do for whatever you may decide.

Camden K. on 02/20/2016
Camden said he was not totally happy with the service from this business. They put a spoiler on his hood and the holes were left exposed. There was miscommunication as well as a misunderstanding.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 02/08/2016
Review Created: 02/20/2016
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/23/2016

We apologize for the misunderstanding. We thought both the office and our tech did a good job of helping you understand that the holes would still be showing from the previous spoiler. We even called over to Autozone for you as well as looked up the parts on Amazon to let you know what you needed to plug up the holes. We pride ourself in communication but there are times when things get lost in translation and for that we do aplogize and will work on it.

MITCH F. on 02/02/2016
"Good but $$$$"
The mechanic was very good and I felt somewhat confident that the inspection of oil leak and resolution was done. I didn't like the fact that synthetic oil change was 69.00 dollars. Also they wanted 79.00 to power wash the oil on steering rack and oil filter area under the car and I really think that should be no charge. I have gone to other shops were they used cleaner and power washed the engine before they worked on it and there was not an up charge for that. My car has 151k miles and I had my car service here back at 139k miles for new springs, shocks, struts, ball joints, new tires, front brake pads, alternator, AC rework, head lights, and now 13k later I need brakes front and back. Well I was quoted a price for over 500.00 and was told that my pads were ok but my rotters need to be replace, and they have to replace the pads as a set with rotters. I just can't believe this. Don't know if I will have brakes done here.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 02/01/2016
Review Created: 02/02/2016 06:11 AM
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/10/2016

We will be happy to match a brake quote you get from another shop if they come up with the same finding as us. Just bring in your estimate. We dont want our customers going anywhere else which is why we try to provide a one stop service shop.

Jacob K. on 01/23/2016
Jacob said he supplied the parts to this business to repair his vehicle, but the front desk receptionist would call him telling him he needs to buy more parts so he feels like they were trying to get money out of him. He also said they kept delaying his vehicle it was supposed to be ready on a Thursday, but it was not done until the following Monday.
Vehicle: Jeep CJ7
Service Date: 01/19/2016
Review Created: 01/23/2016
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/26/2016

Please consider that the repairs we were doing were on a very rusted area. They have to take their time when working on those types of situations to avoid additional costs. The original quote was based on info that was provided to us over the phone which was not the case when the vehicle arrived for repairs. We did try to work with you by letting you supply your own parts and still giving you a discount. We hope that this will help you understand.

ROCCI Z. on 11/14/2015
"Recent Repairs"
I'm good with the work and service. My only anks are the truck still doesn't drive smooth I have no idea when the truck was finished to pick it up. I had errands to run and could not get most done because I was waiting for a call. If it was done just before I was called, that was one thing, but my husband had to call to see if it was done and suggested they call me to come pay and pick it up. How else is one to know if the work is done or not if they don't get a call??
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 11/13/2015
Review Created: 11/14/2015 09:51 AM
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 11/23/2015

I am sorry our service did not meet your expectations. Please remember that we replaced a part based on your request we did not diagnose the vehicle. We do always try to call as soon as the vehicle is completed we apologize for the delay in getting with you after completion. Please know that in the future we will strive to do better for you.

Marquis F. on 10/29/2015
Marquis said the business provided good service, but their prices were a little high.
Vehicle: Pontiac Bonneville
Service Date: 10/19/2015
Review Created: 10/29/2015
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 11/02/2015

Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 11/02/2015

We will always do our best to work with you on pricing!