Bonita Valley Auto Care

Review for Bonita Valley Auto Care
Leah P. on 09/01/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Terrible Service and Sarcastic Workers"
On 8/8/14 took my Ford Explorer in for break check and air conditioning repair before a trip to Vegas. Had to explain several times what my concerns were as workers were more focused on their computer screens. Left my car all day and was told breaks and air conditioner was fine and was good to go for long drive to Vegas and was charged $131.26. Air conditioner stopped working the next day. Called them to repair before trip and was told they couldn't get me in for several days. Asked to speak to the owner, Mr. Ballard, and sarcastic manager said he remembered me.... and that I would be receiving a call right back - of course, I never did get a call back. BBB and AAA should know how they really treat their customers - not well. They are also very expensive and seem to overbook their service so expect to be without your car all day - even if they say they don't find anything wrong!
Review Created: 09/01/2014 12:10 PM
Bill B. at Bonita Valley Auto Care responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for your review as we can learn from them. I did try to reach out to you the Monday after your repair. I will give you a call tomorrow so we can discuss and resolve your issue.