GR
Gonzalo R.
Nissan Frontier
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Gonzalo said the service was easy and he was in and out.

LI
LILLIAN I.
04/03/2020
Wonderful customer service
I have been bringing my cars here for 5+ years. The initial draw was being able to drop and pickup my car with the attendant outside of normal business hours. Customer service is top notch! What I appreciate most is the phone call with service recommendations before being rendered and check in calls if anything else pops up. Then there's no surprises when the bill comes. I would (and have!) recommend this shop!

DARLA P.
Mazda CX-5
03/31/2020
up to now, perfection.
I felt that the staff at this business were honorable. Maybe it was their “no pressure” approach, or maybe the many options and possible results of the specific job they propose to each customer. For example, my car is a 2015 and had major problems. The price to find out if it was worth fixing was over 3,000. Not bad. They clearly stated that they could get halfway through and find a cracked head. This would double the price (well close to it). I rolled the dice and won. The car can now be sold with a good conscience.

TIM M.
Lincoln MKZ
03/29/2020
Smog Test
A slight mixup on time, but my smog test was done quickly and I was out in less than an hour.

GZ
Gerald Z.
Kia Spectra
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Gerald's spouse. She said the staff provided a good experience.

Swend H.
Nissan Frontier
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Swend said the staff was really good. They were polite, super friendly, and he was able to get in easily.

CF
CHRISTINE F.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/12/2020
Great work, great people!
My Mercedes has been going to Bonita Valley Auto Care since 2011. She is 17 years old now and runs awesome thanks to BVAC! The people know us by name and always take great care of us! Everything is explained in detail with pics and videos when possible. I always know whats going on and will always take my car there. Thank you all!

PM
Paul M.
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Paul said this business did repairs perfectly on his vehicle, but they forgot to check his battery, which was really low on power. Overall, the employee, Rodney was very helpful and kept him informed.

EB
Ermelita B.
03/05/2020
Professional and Prompt
What I liked about my visit is how prompt and professional the workers were when I brought my vehicle in. They were very attentive to my concerns and statements when I described the operation of my vehicle, and they listen to my requests of what work I would like done on my car.

Charles C.
Audi TT
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the staff were not honest in the evaluation and they worked on something that he did not approve.

HM
Hugo M.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Hugo said the business has great customer service.

TC
Tom C.
Buick LeSabre
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the staff provided a good job.

LENNY B.
Cadillac Catera
01/28/2020
Outstanding Service
Took My Cadie in for Break lights not working. Two days after the repair the lights stop working. With no questions asked I was told to return, I did and it was repaired
with no charge.

CF
Cavit F.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Cavit said this business's pricing is a little high, but they have good service and do a good job.

PR
Paul R.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Paul said they only did 2 of the 3 things he asked of the service.