Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LUIS S.
Volkswagen CC
12/04/2019
Bonita valley never fails to provide excellent service and quality work, highly recommend them!

David C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/03/2019 Category: Service
David said he had a wonderful experience at the business. He said it worked out very well and they did everything on time. He was charged the exact price he was quoted.

MARGO B.
Mercedes-Benz C230
12/02/2019
Rouitine Maintenence
The staff was friendly and the work was done in a timely manner. The technician stated that if any additional work was needed to be done on my vehicle; it would be taken care of.

The price I was quoted was the price I paid; they didn't nickel and dime me because of my gender. No surprises!

AWESOME :>)

Caitlynn R.
11/18/2019
The best!
Always great! I bring both of my cars here!
Everytime I come I get the best service. I recommend to all my friends. All the staff are always kind and professional. They are quick and efficient Andy is awesome! He always makes sure I'm taken care of! Not a bad thing to say about this spot or its employees!

CAITLYNN R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/18/2019
Always great!
Everytime I come here I get the best service. I recommend to all my friends. All the staff are always kind and professional. They are quick and efficient Andy is awesome! He always makes sure I'm taken care of! Not a bad thing to say about this spot or its employees!

Celia R.
Mazda CX-5
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Celia said she has used this facility for years. They have kept her vehicle running. The guys were very efficient, and informative.

Mark C.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Mark said that everything was on point. His only concern is that his check engine light came on.

PS
PATRICIA S.
Ford Edge
11/10/2019
I was referred by AAA for a smog check. The customer service was 5 Star! I took my vehicle back for additional services because of the friendly service personnel and quality of work. It was assuring to find a place to take my vehicle for fast, friendly service. Kudos to all the employees there who make the place a great place to take your vehicle.

PS
PATRICK S.
11/08/2019
Great people and Amazing work every time
I trust them with my vehicles.

Jose B.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Jose said he would recommend this business for service.

DANE M.
Lexus SC 430
11/05/2019
The Pinnacle of service!
Just had both cars serviced and worked on. Alignment, brakes, hoses, etc. As always, a stellar job! I would recommend Bonita Valle Auto Care without hesitation! They've earned our trust big time!
Dane

Lexus IS 350
10/31/2019
Long Waiting
Even with an appointment, oil change service took almost 3 hours.

La Mesa, CA
10/30/2019
Courtesy and knowledge
Excellent work and guarantee

EJ
Elaine J.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said the staff always do their best to get her in right away. The prices are reasonable.

AG
AURORA G.
BMW Z4
10/20/2019
Good job😍
Clean place, very nice worker and happy faces 😎

NS
Nicholas S.
Nissan Versa
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Nicholas said the service was reliable. He said he thought the staff could've been faster.

Rafael G.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Rafael said the employees are trustworthy, they do quality work and came through for him.

PD
Patricia D.
California
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said the employees were really nice and the service was efficient.

DOUG G.
10/10/2019
Great Auto Care
Bonita Valley Auto Care is number one in customer care and work on your car. They brought me home and picked me up when the work was done as my wife was out of town. They always do great work and this time I had my timing belt and water pump replaced. They also fixed a problem with my steering wheel and did a smog check and oil change.

SANDRA S.
10/06/2019
Quality Auto Care
As a single senior, it’s important that you have someone you can trust to maintain your older vehicle in great operating condition. This is the kind of assurance that I get with this facility. I’ve been coming here for many years And the staff and quality of work has been five star. Easy to make appointments, convenient location mand reasonable pricing.