Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/06/2021
Small business
I went there to have my oil changed and asked the service man to check for a noise in the rear of my FJ, well no one checked it out looks I will check it myself. I finally went to get my FJ after no one called me to say it was ready and waited at the counter while the office manager was looking through her cell phone, but overall she was nice , also she told me that my battery was cranking low it would have been nice to call me and tell me so you can install a new battery.

EZ
Ernesto Z.
12/22/2020
service
I'm trying to contact Bill Ballard to ask him to reimburse me for service done to my truck {old parts never returned} I also need to ask him to repair my radiator which was damaged in their care. I must ask for this prior to going to small claims.

12/19/2020
On time
On time

MV
MATT V.
Chula Vista, CA
12/05/2020
My experience with my mustang
I have been bringing my vehicle there for the last couple years and had been very pleased with the service and customer assistance. This time was on it's way to be another good experience. However, not so much. I initially brought my car in for an oil change and a diagnosis due to a misfire and to find an oil leak. Well the oil change was done and the cleaning of the engine bottom was done. I was informed the leak was the part that was fixed last time. I noticed yesterday that it's still leaking so that wasn't fixed and it's still under warranty. That was the first time. When I picked my car up I noticed that the vehicle still had the misfire. I found out that the diagnosis was never done. My car had already been there for 2 days. I brought the the car back so the diagnosis could be done. This time after 3 days it was found that it was 2 spark plugs, nothing else was wrong. At any rate, I still have my leak, I still have my leak and due to the miscommunication I had to rent a car for 5 days at 55.00 per day. The first billing was 140.00 after 2 days and the 2nd time the billing was 274.19. The 2nd billing was 128.75 for the diagnosis and then another 180.12 for the labor and parts. Usually if a diagnosis is done and the same shop does the repair the diagnosis fee is not charged just the parts and labor. I definitely have not been pleased with this experience but I had no choice once the car was there with no way for my to do the work. The total I spent for this experience including the car rental was 712.19. I feel totally ripped off by this experience. If you ask me what I would like done about this, I would like at like at least 200.00 back. It would help me with covering some expenses.
Also, I brought my car into the shop right after getting it washed. It was returned filthy dirty due to construction (that I can understand), but the inside was greasy and dirty. You could at least do something for the customer by returning it clean. I also brought the car in with 3/4 tank of gas and got it back with it next to empty. I don't quite understand how so much gas can be used with a couple test drives and a diagnosis. It would be nice if Mr.Ballard could give me a call. I also waited so long to do this review because I wanted to cool done instead if writing it angry. My phone number is (619) 807-0547

BD
BOB D.
Ford Expedition
11/18/2020
Helpful, knowledgeable staff
They have assisted me multiple times with a 20 year old vehicle. Honest, fair work

LUCY M.
11/12/2020
Excellent,m Service!!
Always friendly and professional! The staff is extremely knowledgeable, courteous and polite. My husband and I have been customers for over 15 years.

Stephen C.
Chula Vista, CA
INFINITI EX35
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Stephen said they were great. They had it diagnosed and done the same day. The air conditioning is functioning fine. People were extremely friendly. He couldn't be happier.

Johnathan A.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Johnathan said it was very good service .

GA
Genesis A.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Genesis said the business does a good job and he can rely on the business.

MT
Mike T.
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they charged his air conditioning and that's what he wanted.

Rick M.
Toyota Tundra
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Rick said they never have an issue and they take care of the problem.

NR
Negin R.
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Negin said the staff were efficient and did a good job.

MONIQUE C.
Spring Valley, CA
Acura TSX
08/26/2020
A trust worthy auto shop💝
They're awesome...I was stressing..feeling some chaos..how to get help and be safe..the team understood my frustration and got me taking care of quickly..a very informative team...I can't thank them enough...I will return with any issues..they have earned my deepest respect..💝 trust...

JESSIE R.
08/02/2020
Great Service!
All of the employees were so friendly, knowledgable and accommodating. They went out of their way to keep me happy. I will return again.

Jeremiah B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Jeremiah said that every time he goes in they give him really high price things that needs servicing. He would not recommend because of the cost.