Burien Toyota

Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5rating 4.7142886
Overall Rating 1.5714257/5rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257rating 1.5714257
GARY M. on 09/21/2017
"Burien Toyota"
New comfortable customer waiting room; friendly; good service
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Hybrid
Review Created: 09/21/2017 02:18 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/22/2017

Gary, thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their visit at our dealership.

WESLEY S. on 09/17/2017
"car-buying experience"
My "wants" were respected. The sales agent that worked with me did not try to steer me away from what I was interested in for the purpose of making a bigger sale.
Sales Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 02:02 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/18/2017

Wesley, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with their overall experience. We look forward to working with you again.

JAGDEEP S. on 09/15/2017
"Buying a vehicle was easy and a good experience."
People were easy to talk to and happy to help. Easy to buy a vehicle through the Costco deals.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Sales Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 08:59 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/18/2017

Jagdeep, thank you for your business and this review. I am happy to hear that our team was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

LARRY H. on 09/15/2017
"I did not bring my truck into Burien Tolyota on 8-31"
I use Burien Toyota all the time and the work has always been good
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Review Created: 09/15/2017 07:11 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/18/2017

Larry, we appreciate you working with our service department to keep your vehicle in tip-top shape. Please don't hesitate to call if we can help with anything at all.

RUSSELL G. on 09/15/2017
"Your peoples personal attention."
Took car in for regular care. It was ready 45 minutes early.
Review Created: 09/15/2017 07:02 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/18/2017

Russell, thanks for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. I am happy to hear that everything went well for you. Drive safely.

JAMES S. on 09/15/2017
"Service"
Your online reservation did not work. Work took to long
Review Created: 09/15/2017 03:21 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for the feedback, James! We appreciate hearing all comments, so we can provide the best service to our customers. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you again.

GREG N. on 09/15/2017
"No BS"
To the point and honest
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Sales Date: 08/26/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 01:10 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/18/2017

We appreciate the kind words, Greg. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

WILSON S. on 09/15/2017
"Unscheduled Visit"
Had recently leased a 2017 Highlander and had reached the West coast in my this great riding car after having driven almost 10,000 miles - needed a 10,000 check-up or I'd be in big trouble with my local Toyota dealership! Stopped by your dealership and was most graciously welcomed by several employees. After not a long wait, my very clean Highlander and 10,000 mile approved inspection, I was able to continue on my cross country tour. Without the kind, patient, and considerate attention by Jonathan Garcia my car would not have been taken care of so well. Thank you, Burien Toyota, for your great service and employee, Jonathan.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 07:14 AM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/18/2017

Hi Wilson and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Jonathan as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again!

LOC N. on 09/15/2017
"Good service"
They take care my car very good.
Review Created: 09/15/2017 02:24 AM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you so much for your review, Loc! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that we could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again!

JONAS K. on 09/14/2017
"Fast Service and They Only Fixed What Was Wrong"
I have an older Camry, so it has ample possibility for service upsell. I gave specific instructions as to what I wanted to repair and they did so quickly and economically. In my experience, only Burien Toyota operates in this fashion, unlike some other Toyota Dealerships. When they do suggest service, in the past, they do so in a neutral problem-solving mode that makes me more confident in making an informed decision. Kudos.
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 02:27 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/18/2017

Thanks for the kudos, Jonas. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. If there are any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

JERRY S. on 09/14/2017
"Great"
The work was done efficiently and in a timely manner..
Review Created: 09/14/2017 12:25 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/14/2017

Jerry, thank you so much for sharing this awesome feedback and kind rating! Please reach out if you need anything! Sincerely, Pat Dillon, General Manager, 206.243.0700, pdillon@burientoyota.com

EILEEN P. on 09/14/2017
"Excellent service."
They always give me excellent service.
Review Created: 09/14/2017 04:15 AM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/14/2017

Thanks for your outstanding review, Eileen! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

MY-VO P. on 09/13/2017
"BREA, Great service advisor "
I recently took my car in for a brake check because of the noise, and found out that the front bake pads need to be replaced again even though the car has only been driven about 5k miles since. The cost would be around $250, and I would have to pay for it. I was surprised, unhappy, and felt unfair because I wasn't informed thoroughly, and given different options what to choose at the beginning. Come to find out, there are 2 kinds of pads: economy and premium, and the dealer used the economy pads in my case. That's why they made noises. They both are Toyota parts, but one cost more than the other. Before all of this, I thought there's only one kind of brake pad that the dealer would use. I don't mind paying extra to get my brakes change at the dealer to avoid the noisy sound problem that I experienced when I took my car to an auto repair shop. I wish I was informed the differences so I can make my decision to spend money on what I want to pay for. And that would be a fair deal to me. At first, they wanted me to pay for it, but after I explained to BREA, my service advisor, she went extra, above, and beyond to make the situation fair, which I didn't have to pay anything at the end. I really appreciated her service, and felt satisfied. BREA was determined to solve the problem, and worked hard to keep my business. I was impressed with her understanding and professional service.
BREA is the BEST service advisor I had so far at Burien Toyota(I had others that I didn't really care for). After this experience, I hope The Service Department at Burien Toyota offers all options thoroughly to the customers at the time of the service, so we'll know what to expect.
Thanks to BREA again for her wonderful service and i will be back to see her for my car service in the future.
MVP
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 10:11 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for the awesome feedback! You're right, Brea is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all she does for us! I’m very happy to hear that she was there to provide you with great service.

JOHN M. on 09/13/2017
"One year service"
Zack was very service oriented and helpful. The service was concluded in good time--very satisfied. Though not a problem with the service, I will have to come back to get a factory defect taken care of--defective passenger side front seat. In a previous service call, this was not fixed.
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 03:18 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you for leaving us this great review, John. We are very happy to hear that Zack could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care!

HASSANNOOR A. on 09/13/2017
"Excellent"
Being a customer of Burien Toyota
Review Created: 09/13/2017 03:14 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/14/2017

Hassannoor, thank you so much for your feedback,. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future.’

JAMES P. on 09/13/2017
"Electrical System Fix"
The electrical system on the car (2005 Highlander) had problems. I took the car in (it would still run). It took a while to diagnose what was wrong, but that was done and the fix was good. So far no more problems.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Review Created: 09/13/2017 03:05 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/14/2017

We appreciate your kind words, James. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care.

RODNEY G. on 09/13/2017
"Five star"
The people are very kind and professional. The place is clean and NEW.
Review Created: 09/13/2017 02:41 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/14/2017

Rodney, thanks for the great review! Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales.

WILLIAM W. on 09/13/2017
"Great service!"
I took my car in for a schedule service appoint for my 10k service. They were fast, efficient and did a fantastic job.
Review Created: 09/13/2017 02:26 PM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/14/2017

William, we're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for choosing Burien Toyota for your vehicle needs.

HUNG T. on 09/13/2017
"SERVICES"
FAST, FRIENDLY
Sales Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 05:54 AM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/13/2017

Hung, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast and friendly customer service and will be happy to hear that you left Burien Toyota satisfied. We look forward to serving you again!

LINAN C. on 09/13/2017
"good sale team, easy web page, great price"
good sale team, easy web page, great price, no joke less waiting time
Sales Date: 08/27/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 01:00 AM
Manager at Burien Toyota responded on 09/13/2017

Linan, thank you for your business and this review. I am happy to hear that our team was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.