Burien Toyota

Reviews (2614)

rating 4.5345549rating 4.5345549rating 4.5345549rating 4.5345549rating 4.5345549

Recommend?

rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6rating 1.6
15025 1st Avenue South
Burien, WA 98148
(206) 243-0700
About Burien Toyota guarantees you one of the best dealership experiences in the Pacific Northwest. You can buy with confidence from Burien Toyota and we are also home to one of the best service and collision centers in the Seattle Area.
SONJA B. in Renton, WA on 03/29/2015
efficient
Service is good...the only thing I would say is that this was the 2nd time I left from getting my tires rotated from this deal and I had to come back because the tires were not balanced. My steering wheel vibrated above 60 mph. Both times my tires were assess as normal wear and this time the mechanic said my tires might not be even. This steering wheel vibration has not happened any other car I have owned after a rotation. I asked how we can have this not happen again and did not get much response.
Vehicle: TOYOTA FJ CRUISER
Service Date: 03/19/2015
Review Created: 03/29/2015 12:03 PM
Recent Prius Process
Everything was handled very efficiently. I appreciate the summary service packet handed to me at the end. I think that is new. I am also glad that the wheel alignment is taken care of.

All veyr good experience overall.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS (1.8L)
Service Date: 03/19/2015
Review Created: 03/28/2015 10:12 AM
MARY H. in Seattle, WA on 03/26/2015
Your concerns about your car become their concerns
I don't know much about cars but I trust J.T. To be truthful and fair with me. He keeps my car in good working order.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Service Date: 03/18/2015
Review Created: 03/26/2015 02:20 PM
great service
Been taking my 4 runner to burien toyota since new,they do a awesome job!
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Service Date: 03/16/2015
Review Created: 03/26/2015 09:40 AM
Friendly staff
Vehicle: TOYOTA LAND CRUISER
Service Date: 03/03/2015
Review Created: 03/25/2015 08:08 PM
Enjoyable service appointment
The service appointments are always pleasant. From polite and knowledgeable employees to the service being done within given time. The point person always gives me an explanation for what was done, what needs to be done at next appointment and advises if any foreseeable issues. They i am always given option to make future appointment at that time..I love that!
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Review Created: 03/25/2015 04:38 PM
COMMUNICATION GAP BETWEEN SALES AND SERVICE
I was contacted by sales after taking delivery of a new Avalon. At that time I mentioned that the outside rear view mirrors did not behave as described in the owners manual. The sales staff had no idea how to fix the issue and I was lead to believe that a message would be sent to service such that when I brought the vehicle in for the first service, they would be aware of the problem. The communication did not happen and there was some confusion during the checkin process with service. John, the service representative did a very good job of making sure the problem was solved when the vehicle was picked up later in the day.
Vehicle: TOYOTA AVALON
Review Created: 03/25/2015 03:33 PM
RONALD F. in Kent, WA on 03/25/2015
Dependable Service
As always, received very good customer care.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 03/12/2015
Review Created: 03/25/2015 02:59 PM
AMANJOT K. in Kent, WA on 03/24/2015
Everyone is so helpful and friendly.
Everyone is so helpful and friendly and Im so happy with there service. I will recommend this business to my friends. This place is great.
Vehicle: TOYOTA SCION TC
Service Date: 03/12/2015
Review Created: 03/24/2015 11:03 PM
JOAN C. in Seattle, WA on 03/24/2015
Exceeded expectations
Usually the oil change maintenance takes close to two hours and this time it was slightly under an hour, plus performed extra services I requested. Prompt, courteous, and helpful staff.
Vehicle: SCION TC
Service Date: 03/16/2015
Review Created: 03/24/2015 07:05 PM
very helpful
Great job!
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS C (1.5L)
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 03/10/2015
Review Created: 03/23/2015 02:37 PM
LAURE C. in Seattle, WA on 03/23/2015
The service and the technicians (mechanics).
The technicians (mechanics) are welcoming and always make sure that we understand well all the work that had to be done in the car. They make sure we are satisfied with their work.
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA
Service Date: 03/07/2015
Review Created: 03/23/2015 02:28 PM
friendly
good
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Service Date: 03/09/2015
Review Created: 03/22/2015 08:36 PM
Recommended?
convenient and effective !
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS (1.8L)
Service Date: 03/02/2015
Review Created: 03/22/2015 06:37 PM
AL M. in Kent, WA on 03/20/2015
Walks-in friendly!.....
Walked in, dropped off....not a problem. Left the car, they called when done and they did a great job!
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Service Date: 03/12/2015
Review Created: 03/20/2015 03:00 PM
GLENN E. in Burien, WA on 03/19/2015
You do what you are supposed to do - well !
I have ALWAYS had a good experience with your service department. Work is done in a timely, professional manner, and better yet it is done correctly.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Service Date: 03/11/2015
Review Created: 03/19/2015 06:04 PM
Recommended?
One location from sale to service and parts
I have always had honest accurate service. However, this last visit they must have been pushing filters, because every customer in the waiting room was told they needed one or two new filters. Several customers were commenting that it seemed unlikely that everyone would need a new filter. However they showed me my cabin filter and it was dirty, as were all the other filters they showed customers. I trust the service team that they would not recommend something I didn't need. I believe mechanics in other service garages do recommend things that the customer does not need. I had a friend who took a course at Bellevue Community college in auto repair and he says they were trained to recommend repairs that the customer didn't need. They were taught that employers in the auto repair industry required doing that to keep their profits up.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Service Date: 03/11/2015
Review Created: 03/19/2015 03:17 PM
TERRI L. in Burien, WA on 03/19/2015
I had a few issues with noises in my new to me Prius V - plus was in for regular service. I was very well taken care of. They fixed the noises and took great care of my car. I expect maintenance will be handled well by the dealer - the bonus of Burien Toyota is their people in all areas of the dealership. My guy was so professional, welcoming, helpful. His manner instilled confidence. He imparted all the information I required when coming to pick up my vehicle. Both our vehicles were purchased here and we recommend you all the time. Thank you!
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS V
Service Date: 03/10/2015
Review Created: 03/19/2015 11:09 AM
Responsive and thorough
attention to detail - good communication with customer - ease of appointment times
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA
Service Date: 03/07/2015
Review Created: 03/19/2015 08:10 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message