Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Rodney P. ReScore Review on 10/30/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Rodney said the business credited him for all of the cost of the work. He is now completely satisfied with the business.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 09/23/2013
Review Created: 10/16/2013

Rodney said the facility did an alignment on his vehicle and when he picked it up they informed him he had needed lots of suspension work done on the vehicle before they could do a proper alignment. If he had known the suspension work needed to be done first he would not have had them do the alignment until it was done. They should not have done it if they knew he needed suspension work. The facility did not get his confirmation before doing the suspension work and a realignment, although they possibly tried to call him a couple of times. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 09/23/2013
Review Created: 10/16/2013
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/18/2013

I did some research and found that we did not do the wheel alignment due to worn suspension parts. Contacted Rodney and explained he should not have been charged for the repair and that it was a error on our part. He was very understanding and we did return the amount for the alignment back to him. Thank you Rodney for bringing this to my attension so i could correct the mistake.

Faith N. ReScore Review on 10/13/2013
"Understanding service manager."
I am glad i explained my problem face to face to Ian, the service manager who was different from the one i had talked to over the phone. Ian was ready to listen and willing to help. He explained to me and my husband in a clear and understanding way about the car we had purchased in May and told us that there was no warranty to the car we had purchased but they were willing to help do the repair to our car. I am so glad they gave us a FREE loaner car which we are now using while our purchased car is still under inspection and repair. I hope the problem can be fixed so that i don't have this same problem again in the future.
Service Date: 09/25/2013
Review Created: 10/01/2013 09:53 PM

Verified badge inactive Verified
"manager not willing to listen"
I bought a car a few months ago and recently i realized that it has a problem. I called the manager to explain my problem but he was not willing to listen. All he had to say was "I have only been here for two weeks and you already did your paper work. So whatever that happens is under your cost." I was so upset and i don't trust them anymore. Why did they sell me a car that has a major damage and they didn't tell me when i purchased it? I will never recommend them, i am so frustrated.
Service Date: 09/25/2013
Review Created: 10/01/2013 09:53 PM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/08/2013

After speaking with Faith and her husband who are very plesant; they understood the fact that since the car was purchased in May of 2013 there is no warranty for the problem with the car. Although we have an inspection process for all our cars, future problems are unpredictable. The issue started about 1 month ago and progressively became worse. We discussed the situation and came to an agreement to help them out with their repair.  I hope this restores their trust in us

Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/08/2013

CINDI B. ReScore Review on 10/10/2013
"Resolved"
Ian contacted me and we resolved the problem
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/17/2013
Review Created: 09/19/2013 10:39 AM

"Stay Away from this place"
This company is a total ripoff and they lost my business, My oil plug was stripped the last time I was in there and when I asked them to fix it they wanted to charge me $435, Trust me, they not only lost my business but I told all 150 of my co-workers
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/17/2013
Review Created: 09/19/2013 10:39 AM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/03/2013

After a few attempts trying to contact Cindi i have not heard back from here to discuss the situation that took place. Cindi had an oil change here 3/13/13 at 117808 miles, she then went for here next oil change at a different facility which told here after the service was done that the oil plug was striped and it happend during the last oil change. Cindi then returned here 9/17/13 at 126229 miles for an oil change and told us what had taken place. I did not feel we were responsible for the striped drain plug since we were not the last once to do the oil change.  We value all our customers and hope Cindi will contact me so we can work something out.

Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/09/2013

Shortly after my response Cindi did contact me. We discussed the situation and were able to agree on a solution for the issue at hand. Thank you Cindi for contacting me.

LUCY R. ReScore Review on 11/05/2012
"Ian"
Ian assured us that this hiccup was an exception to the rule- I believe him. We'll be back.
Service Date: 10/25/2012
Review Created: 10/25/2012 07:36 PM

"Sucks."
Lucy told me she was somewhat disappointed with this visit. There was no mention of trans fluid level/condition or any of the other checks we're accustomed to. Being that your price has doubled for service over the last year or so, we have no choice but to shop for service. You were our "go to" dealer until now. I never understood why a regular customer gets little if any respect. We are the ones you should count on after all. Whatever.
Service Date: 10/25/2012
Review Created: 10/25/2012 07:36 PM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 11/05/2012
I had a conversation with Tom, Lucy's husband and assured them that we have taken the correct measures to make sure that our service standards are 5 star. They have agreed to remain our customers which makes us very happy to prove we are a cut above the rest. Thank you Tom and Lucy Ian Howse Service Manager
DOUG K. on 05/23/2017
"Oil Change plus inspection"
I have been to a few other places for oil changes but they do not compare to the service of they team at Burnsville Motors. They did my oil change and an inspection of my car. Then when I came in to pick it up, they went over the inspection results and explained what needs repair. This all helps to keep my car in great mechanical condition and helps me plan out those repairs.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 05/20/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 06:30 PM
Bob M. on 05/20/2017
Bob said this business treated him very well.
Review Created: 05/20/2017
NEVINE S. on 05/19/2017
"Great auto service"
People are nice, freindly and cooperative, service is professional.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 07:48 AM
Andrew L. on 05/19/2017
Andrew said this business got him in right away. They were very friendly, helpful, and courteous.
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017
MARK B. on 05/18/2017
"Oil Change"
I like going there because of the friendly atmosphere. I also get a discount on my oil change because I purchased my vehicle from them.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 05:58 AM
Celia P. on 05/17/2017
Celia said this business does good work, and they are nice to work with.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017
Tony M. on 05/16/2017
Tony said Tim did a good job with his vehicle, and he has no complaints. He will take his other vehicle in tomorrow.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Review Created: 05/16/2017
Mike S. on 05/13/2017
Mike said the business was courteous.
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Review Created: 05/13/2017
Chris Y. on 05/13/2017
Chris said this business is easy to deal with. The employees were very nice and her salesperson was really good.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Review Created: 05/13/2017
Otis B. on 05/12/2017
Otis said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017
Bryan W. on 05/12/2017
Bryan said this business is the best.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017
STEVE E. on 05/06/2017
"Fast, efficient"
Straight forward explanation of service done in a fast cost effective manner.
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 07:32 AM
Tunde A. on 05/05/2017
Tunde said the service manager, Ben was absolutely splendid, great and magnificent. He was very attentive to his request.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Service Date: 04/29/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 03:27 AM
DENNIS H. on 04/30/2017
"Ben at the desk is great, nice to deal with and so is the young lady, All very helpfull"
everybody from the shop people to the desk and everybody that works their are very nice.
Vehicle: Buick Terraza
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 04/30/2017 10:25 AM
HELEN A. on 04/28/2017
"Trust Trust Trust!"
You guys know my name when I walk in the door; know my concerns and you put them all at ease with honest answers and the best recommendation for my situation!
Vehicle: GMC Acadia