Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Rodney P. ReScore Review on 10/30/2013
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Rodney said the business credited him for all of the cost of the work. He is now completely satisfied with the business.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 09/23/2013
Review Created: 10/16/2013

Rodney said the facility did an alignment on his vehicle and when he picked it up they informed him he had needed lots of suspension work done on the vehicle before they could do a proper alignment. If he had known the suspension work needed to be done first he would not have had them do the alignment until it was done. They should not have done it if they knew he needed suspension work. The facility did not get his confirmation before doing the suspension work and a realignment, although they possibly tried to call him a couple of times. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 09/23/2013
Review Created: 10/16/2013
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/18/2013

I did some research and found that we did not do the wheel alignment due to worn suspension parts. Contacted Rodney and explained he should not have been charged for the repair and that it was a error on our part. He was very understanding and we did return the amount for the alignment back to him. Thank you Rodney for bringing this to my attension so i could correct the mistake.

Faith N. ReScore Review on 10/13/2013
"Understanding service manager."
I am glad i explained my problem face to face to Ian, the service manager who was different from the one i had talked to over the phone. Ian was ready to listen and willing to help. He explained to me and my husband in a clear and understanding way about the car we had purchased in May and told us that there was no warranty to the car we had purchased but they were willing to help do the repair to our car. I am so glad they gave us a FREE loaner car which we are now using while our purchased car is still under inspection and repair. I hope the problem can be fixed so that i don't have this same problem again in the future.
Service Date: 09/25/2013
Review Created: 10/01/2013 09:53 PM

Verified badge inactive Verified
"manager not willing to listen"
I bought a car a few months ago and recently i realized that it has a problem. I called the manager to explain my problem but he was not willing to listen. All he had to say was "I have only been here for two weeks and you already did your paper work. So whatever that happens is under your cost." I was so upset and i don't trust them anymore. Why did they sell me a car that has a major damage and they didn't tell me when i purchased it? I will never recommend them, i am so frustrated.
Service Date: 09/25/2013
Review Created: 10/01/2013 09:53 PM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/08/2013

After speaking with Faith and her husband who are very plesant; they understood the fact that since the car was purchased in May of 2013 there is no warranty for the problem with the car. Although we have an inspection process for all our cars, future problems are unpredictable. The issue started about 1 month ago and progressively became worse. We discussed the situation and came to an agreement to help them out with their repair.  I hope this restores their trust in us

Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/08/2013

CINDI B. ReScore Review on 10/10/2013
"Resolved"
Ian contacted me and we resolved the problem
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/17/2013
Review Created: 09/19/2013 10:39 AM

"Stay Away from this place"
This company is a total ripoff and they lost my business, My oil plug was stripped the last time I was in there and when I asked them to fix it they wanted to charge me $435, Trust me, they not only lost my business but I told all 150 of my co-workers
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/17/2013
Review Created: 09/19/2013 10:39 AM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/03/2013

After a few attempts trying to contact Cindi i have not heard back from here to discuss the situation that took place. Cindi had an oil change here 3/13/13 at 117808 miles, she then went for here next oil change at a different facility which told here after the service was done that the oil plug was striped and it happend during the last oil change. Cindi then returned here 9/17/13 at 126229 miles for an oil change and told us what had taken place. I did not feel we were responsible for the striped drain plug since we were not the last once to do the oil change.  We value all our customers and hope Cindi will contact me so we can work something out.

Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 10/09/2013

Shortly after my response Cindi did contact me. We discussed the situation and were able to agree on a solution for the issue at hand. Thank you Cindi for contacting me.

LUCY R. ReScore Review on 11/05/2012
"Ian"
Ian assured us that this hiccup was an exception to the rule- I believe him. We'll be back.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 10/25/2012
Review Created: 10/25/2012 07:36 PM

"Sucks."
Lucy told me she was somewhat disappointed with this visit. There was no mention of trans fluid level/condition or any of the other checks we're accustomed to. Being that your price has doubled for service over the last year or so, we have no choice but to shop for service. You were our "go to" dealer until now. I never understood why a regular customer gets little if any respect. We are the ones you should count on after all. Whatever.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 10/25/2012
Review Created: 10/25/2012 07:36 PM
Ian H. at Burnsville Motors responded on 11/05/2012
I had a conversation with Tom, Lucy's husband and assured them that we have taken the correct measures to make sure that our service standards are 5 star. They have agreed to remain our customers which makes us very happy to prove we are a cut above the rest. Thank you Tom and Lucy Ian Howse Service Manager
STEVE S. on 08/14/2017
"People"
On time well done and reasonable
Vehicle: Chevrolet Uplander
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 08:08 AM
CHAMPAGNE B. on 08/13/2017
"Did a excellent job "
Completed all work required overall exceeded job
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Diamante
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 02:06 PM
Gerardo G. on 08/12/2017
Gerardo said everything was perfect.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017
AMY J. on 08/11/2017
"Outstanding experience"
I was in the area from out of town and needed my tire checked because it was low. I didn't have an appointment but they still got me in and out in less than an hour. Couldn't ask for a better experience.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 08:11 PM
Tim B. on 08/10/2017
Tim said they listened to him and they did a very good job. He was very pleased.
Vehicle: Pontiac Torrent
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017
ANDY S. on 08/08/2017
"Annoying Clanking"
Over a year ago, I started to hear an annoying clanking noise coming from the rear of my 2012 Chevy Impala. After spending $270 on new sway bar links at a different repair shop that didn't help the problem, I took the car to a different business. That business was able to fix the problem (loose parking brake cable). For about a year, the clanking was gone, up until a few months ago. I took the Impala back to the place that fixed it, but insisted that there was no noise and the parking brake cable was still firmly attached. I was about to sell the car, so I wanted to have the problem fixed as a clanking noise isn't attractive to potential buyers. So I took the car to Burnsville Motors instead. It took some time to identify the noise and where it was coming from. After several inspections and tests (and some patience), they finally discovered the problem. They also fixed a loose rear door handle. After all the time spent on these minor problems, the price charged was well under expectations. They took really good care of me and my car, and in the process, made my selling experience a lot easier to deal with knowing the clanking was gone. Ian and Ben were really easy to work with, are very honest and make sure to communicate with you.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 09:00 AM
VINESSA H. on 08/05/2017
"Customer service"
Good
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 09:40 AM
ANNIE T. on 08/04/2017
"Trustworthy"
After moving here a year ago we finally found an auto repair shop we can trust. We know that we aren't being tricked into replacing something on our vehicles that doesn't need to be replaced. They also don't overcharge either. Love this place.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 02:09 PM
JOHN H. on 08/03/2017
"Quality business"
I use Burnsville Motors service department and have received very good service over the years. You can always tell a quality business when the employees tell you how much they like working there and how well the owners run the company.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 03:59 AM
Joan C. on 08/02/2017
Joan said she was very pleased with the service she got from this business and they did a good job. They got her in right away and were very accommodating.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017
Bruce J. on 07/31/2017
Bruce said this business did a good job. They did what they said they would do for the price they quoted him. The work was done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017
ERIC O. on 07/29/2017
"Repaired water pump "
Work done on the car was great!
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 08:24 PM
Lai P. on 07/29/2017
Lai said they are the best and did a good job.
Vehicle: Dodge Sprinter
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017
CORNELL L. on 07/27/2017
"First oil change"
Timely and friendly staff. Truck was even brought up front when finished. Thanks for good after car sales service
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 08:42 PM
MARY F. on 07/26/2017
"Maintenance on our Honda"
Ian and Tim do a Great Job on our vehicles. They are Honest and Professional!
Vehicle: Honda Accord Crosstour
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 07:55 PM
JACQUELINE B. on 07/26/2017
"good service"
Car was taken in right away and wasn't long to get service done. The best thing was I wasn't told I needed something for the car which I didn't need. Thanks for the good service.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa