C & T Auto Service

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Steven D. on 12/17/2015
Steven said his experience was not pleasant. The staff was very vague and told him they could not align his 2004 or 2013 vehicles. He went elsewhere, received a diagnosis and had his vehicle serviced.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 12/10/2015
Review Created: 12/17/2015
Randy G. at C & T Auto Service responded on 12/22/2015

Dear Steven,

I am sorry that you were not happy with your visit. As we tried to explain we would need more time to determine the actual problem.

Thank you for responding to our survey.

Sincerely,

KERRY D. on 06/18/2015
"Dishonest or incompetent? "
We have been loyal C&T customers for years. That is about to change. The last several times we've taken either of our cars in, we've paid to get extensive service done. Then we get the car home and discover either the problem isn't fixed, there is a new problem, or the problem is worse than when we started. They always tell us that it was something we didn't ask to have checked or something that went wrong after we left. I took a used car I just bought in for brakes and asked them to check the car over for other issues. Including the brakes I paid almost $1000. I picked it up and drove 2 miles home. When I got out there was radiator fluid pouring out. Took it back the next morning and was told I now need a new radiator. How it can be checked "thoroughly" and not need a radiator then the very next day it does need one is beyond me. Also, when I asked about it, Peter told me they had checked the radiator and found no problems originally. Then later when I said the radiator hadn't been leaking before I took it in he said they hadn't touched it, so it was nothing they did. So which is it, did you test it or did you not touch it? They are either grossly incompetent or dishonest, or both! I realize we drive older cars, but that shouldn't be an excuse for poor or dishonest service. If this is how they treat loyal customers, I will no longer be one.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 06/17/2015
Review Created: 06/18/2015 07:01 AM
Randy G. at C & T Auto Service responded on 07/22/2015

Kerry, we hate that you did a postbuy instead of a prebuy on the used car you bought. We replaced the brakes front and rear... they were worn out, tuned your engine... the person you bought it from only replaced the easy to get to front spark plugs, cleaned throttlebody...so car would not stall out, replaced valve cover gaskets....that were pouring oil. The coolant looked good and there were no other leaks under your vehicle. Radiators, batterys, waterpumps, etc. can go out at anytime. Your radiator was fine the day the car was in. Good luck in the future, Randy

DIANNE S. ReScore Review on 09/24/2014
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Relieable, friendly service"
They were very quick to make mistake right. That means alot.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 08/12/2014
Review Created: 09/03/2014 05:16 AM

"Would not listen to customer"
Lanny brought car back "several "times because of noise. First time was told it just needed greased. Done. Went back again because of same noise. Was told it would go away. Noise kept getting worst, so he ended up taking it to discount tires. Back brakes were put on backwards and also turned to much. So Lanny spent another $ 300. to have repaired.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 08/12/2014
Review Created: 09/03/2014 05:16 AM
Randy G. at C & T Auto Service responded on 09/24/2014

Deay Lenny,

I am sorry that we did not solve your problem. After our converstion I credited the charge for machinig your rotors. We hope to see you again in our shop.

Sincerely,

Linda S. on 08/07/2014
Linda said she is not happy with the parts they put on her vehicle and has spoken with them about it. They have agreed to order the parts she wants and redo the job.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/04/2014
Review Created: 08/07/2014
Randy G. at C & T Auto Service responded on 08/13/2014

Thanks,

I hope that the new factory parts have solved your problem.

Lynnie V. on 08/04/2014
Lynnie said her last experience with this business was pretty poor. She went in to get an estimate on her vehicle they quoted her a whole bunch of stuff. She took her vehicle to a different business where they only charged her for things that were needed. This business was going to charge her for unnecessary repairs. She would not recommend them to others for the reasons mentioned.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/24/2014
Review Created: 08/04/2014
Randy G. at C & T Auto Service responded on 08/13/2014

Dear Lynnie,

Thanks for your response. Our estimate was based on using new parts for the repair of your vehicle. We had determined that you had a bent left lower control arm and a bent front strut. We recomended both front struts as the proper repair, along with yhe control arm.

Thank you again for talking with our representative.

John B. on 05/20/2014
"LOST MY TRUST"
You wanted almost $4000 to do things unnecessary for me to pass emissions. Acworth Integrity Automotive fixed the problems (EGR system and catalytic converter) for $900. Works fine; no check engine light; passed emissions; got my tag sticker. My future business goes to them! It forced me to click on one star; I was going to click on zero stars because I felt your assessment was an attempted ripoff. I do NOT need a new transmission, by the way. Integrity cleaned mine and that was that.
Vehicle: Pontiac Montana
Service Date: 05/01/2014
Review Created: 05/20/2014 04:18 PM
Beverly H. on 03/08/2014
Beverly said the mechanic, as well as, the inside her vehicle were nasty. The mechanic was all dirty and got in and out of her vehicle, which made it dirty. She would not recommend them for reasons mentioned.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 03/03/2014
Review Created: 03/08/2014
Jesica G. on 02/12/2014
Jesica said she paid $350 to have the check engine light turned off but it is still on. The idle is set way too high on the vehicle and is making the vehicle try to move even when the brakes are applied. She is reluctant to return because she is afraid they will charge her more money for another repair. She will not recommend this business because of her experience.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 02/10/2014
Review Created: 02/12/2014
Brian M. on 07/30/2012
Brian said they did a good job with the windshield wipers, but the air conditioning does not work. The reason he wouldn't recommend this business for service is because his vehicle came out without the air conditioning working right.
Vehicle: Chrysler Fifth Avenue
Service Date: 07/09/2012
Review Created: 07/30/2012
Randy G. at C & T Auto Service responded on 08/15/2012
Hey Brian hope all is well, as per our conversation, we can install a 134a freon kit but the old R12 is no longer avalible,.