California Auto Centers

Review for California Auto Centers
Paul R. on 04/25/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Customer Service still going strong"
Been going to Ca. Auto for little under 2 years now. Always been happy with the level of professionalism and workmanship. Brought my truck in for routine oil service, later in the day noticed oil on the garage floor. Did some checking of my own had to call Erin concerning a minor issue. Erin arranged a ticket for truck to looked at next business day. Owner Joe, was well aware of my concerns, evaluated my truck, and took care of the problem in a timely fashion. Usually businesses pass the buck or issue back to the customer, but Calif Auto stands behind their work and customers. This is why I continue to bring my vehicles to Joe and his remarkable staff!!
Service Date: 04/24/2015