GR
GORDON R.
Lexus ES 350
01/16/2019
Pleasant to work with
They tell you what time your car will be done and it is on time. I feel that they provide excellent advice and do good work.

JEANNETTE W.
Sun City, CA
Jeep Renegade
01/15/2019
The Best
like I have said before the honesty of the employees and the cleanest bathroom ever in a Auto Repair Shop

DF

CHARLES W.
Sun City, CA
Hyundai Genesis
01/13/2019
I recommend California Auto...
Great Customer Service, Fair Prices and no up sales..

Nissan Maxima
01/10/2019
Very Professional
Eric was fast, professional, and efficient when getting my car checked in. The same was true of the picking up process later that day. I'm very pleased with Calif. Auto Center.

LN
LYNDA N.
Temecula, CA
01/05/2019
Peace of mind
Knowing I can trust not only the service but also the maintainence updates to keep my car running smoothly and safely gives me peace of mind in travels short and long.

SF
SUSAN F.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/30/2018
IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN CALIFORNIA AUTO CENTERS
Great, friendly and honest Auto Center whose entire staff and owner really care if the job is done right the first time. These guys are the "Perfect 10". I finally found an auto repair center that has it all, and have said "goodbye" to any other mechanics and dealerships that I previously frequented. They also, have a nice, comfortable and clean waiting area that feels like home if you prefer to stay while your vehicle is being serviced. These guys are definitely keepers!!!

Nothing less than an "ALL STAR" rating for the owner, office staff and all the mechanics for all they do to make you feel at home while they conscientiously complete their work while making you feel comfortable as well as satisfied and for a job well done!!!

MARK C.
12/30/2018
Good friendly service at reasonable prices
Were very friendly and fit me in with very little wait and their pricing was very reasonable.

SP
SHAWN P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
12/29/2018
Fair pricing and great value
Erin and Eric are great! Top notch technicians! Love the BG Lifetime Protection Plan coverage for simply doing my maintenance on time. Thanks guys!

JANE T.
12/22/2018
Smog check
I needed a quick smog check for my Honda for renewal. I came in and they did the smog check so quick I hardly had time to sit down. Very fast and efficient!

BILL S.
Menifee, CA
12/09/2018
Outstanding employees!!
They are always friendly and get work done on time with minimal waiting!!

DENISE M.
Temecula, CA
Nissan Sentra
12/02/2018
Trusted, friendly, knowledgeable
It is so difficult to find a place that will take not only take care of your car properly, but also a place that you can trust. California Auto Centers does just that. They are super friendly, very knowledgeable and completely trustworthy. It is such peace of mind to know my car will be taken care of properly. I am so happy and grateful I found this place. Thank you California Auto Center for being so professional.

Menifee, CA
Scion xB
11/25/2018
Fast affordable service

SF
Susan F.
11/23/2018
It's as good as it gets!
Erin at the desk is just so sociable, sweet and knowledgeable. Just luv her! Joe, the owner really know his profession well and is always there to help. All the mechanics will only due what needs to be done to properly service your vehicle (no hidden charges). No more taking my Honda to the original dealer any longer since finding these guys are as good as it gets. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Also, members of AAA;-)

1. Reliable
2. Honest & Friendly
3. Great place to have your vehicle serviced with great waiting area in which to occupy your time if you're waiting there for it to be serviced.
4. As good as it gets! Wouldn't take my vehicle to anyone else after going to these guys. Definitely "KEEPERS"!

JOHN P.
Toyota Yaris
11/20/2018
Honest Auto Shop
Service was quick. Cost was reasonable. Erick and Erin were super helpful and courteous.

11/17/2018
Thanks guys for taking care of our car so well.
It was another great experience. Thanks for your good work and great people like Erin.

MK
MARTIN K.
Aguanga, CA
11/11/2018
Wiring problem
Well, let’s see...Toyota of Temecula wanted $7000. to replace the entire wiring harness on my Toyota. They would NOT just fix the one bad spot. We called Joe and he said “Just bring it in, you know I’ll take care of you and we’ll get it fixed” He had his crew get right on it and fixed it in 30 mins!! Only charged $113.!! Are we happy with California Auto?? YOU BET!!

Mazda Tribute
11/11/2018
Great as usual
Needed evaluation of my 17 year old car. They did a great job

11/03/2018
Great as usual
In and out quickly. Smog check. I use CAC for all my auto needs.

SI
STEVE I.
Toyota Yaris
11/03/2018
Very happy. You will see me again.
Fixed my serpentine belt and radiator cap issue for next to nothing. Always found you to be fair and honest. I have 2 shops in town that I fully trust. You are one of them. Thanks for everything.