Temecula, CA
04/07/2020
Excellent Service!
The staff was incredibly helpful and kind. They stayed late while I got my car towed in. I thought there price quote was too high, but soon found out they were not. The facility is very clean and welcoming. Can't say enough about this place. I would definitely recommend.

RK
RANDY K.
Winchester, CA
04/03/2020
Honest and knowledgeable!!
Joe and His manager Erik take care of you as if you’re family. Their skills are second to none and the price for the work is reasonable. Since my first oil change years ago, I have never gone anywhere else!

CHELSEA H.
Close and convenient
Trustworthy Erick and Joe

LEONARD B.
Plymouth Breeze
leonard borts
this visit is not unlike other visits. the service was exceptional and the price was reasonable. the diagnosis was right on the money and the problems were fixed so I won't break down in this older car of mine. thank you Joe and Nathalie
leonard borts

JUAQUIN B.
Kia Soul
The service.
They get you in and out without breaking your wallet.

MARTHA A.
Aguanga, CA
GMC Yukon
03/29/2020
Always great service
Calif. Auto has always taken great care of me and my car. If I'm having a certain problem, they check it out and let me know what it will take to fix it. They also will let me know what, if any, other service needs to be done, how soon it needs to be done and what it will cost. Never try to upsell me for things I don't need. I don't plan on taking my car to anyone else.

MARTHA A.
Aguanga, CA
03/21/2020
Always excellent service
I've used Cal Auto for years and they always do their best to have vehicles ready in a timely manner no matter what the circumstances. Great job on all the repairs I've had done.

TL
TAHNIA L.
Wildomar, CA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/12/2020
Trustworthy service
I can always trust California Auto Centers to give me good service and an honest price. Thank you!

JANE T.
03/05/2020
Friendly Staff
I have been going to California Auto Center since I moved up here about three years ago. I trust them not to push any unnecessary work on my car. Good auto center!

03/05/2020
Recheck instrument panel.
Pleased with customer service and good report on my vehicle.

JUAQUIN B.
Kia Soul
02/02/2020
The service.
They are fast and professional.

EL
EDWARD L.
Temecula, CA
Nissan Xterra
01/16/2020
Good job as always
Great job as always. Nice clean place with a professional attitude.

JEFF R.
Hemet, CA
Toyota Tundra
01/15/2020
Outstanding!!
We had our Toyota Tundra towed in with a broken driveshaft and U Joint. The guys were quick to get us a quote and had it replaced and back on the road fast. Highly recommend this shop and the staff.

MARIO A.
Scion xB
01/07/2020
Joe the owner and his staff!
Our experience was an overall "professional and Courteous" effort by all staff. Joe the owner, is truly an "on hands" honest and professional! The service writers will greet you with a smile and a transparent approach for anyone wanting great service.
We recommend all of our family and friends....Thank you Joe!

SV
SOLEDAD V.
Hyundai Accent
01/06/2020
Super friendly and proffesional.
The gentleman that took care of me was very nice, friendly and helpful.