MK
MARTIN K.
Aguanga, CA
11/11/2018
Wiring problem
Well, let’s see...Toyota of Temecula wanted $7000. to replace the entire wiring harness on my Toyota. They would NOT just fix the one bad spot. We called Joe and he said “Just bring it in, you know I’ll take care of you and we’ll get it fixed” He had his crew get right on it and fixed it in 30 mins!! Only charged $113.!! Are we happy with California Auto?? YOU BET!!

Mazda Tribute
11/11/2018
Great as usual
Needed evaluation of my 17 year old car. They did a great job

11/03/2018
Great as usual
In and out quickly. Smog check. I use CAC for all my auto needs.

SI
STEVE I.
Toyota Yaris
11/03/2018
Very happy. You will see me again.
Fixed my serpentine belt and radiator cap issue for next to nothing. Always found you to be fair and honest. I have 2 shops in town that I fully trust. You are one of them. Thanks for everything.

donald s.
Anza, CA
10/30/2018
Superior service and superior people [
Anyone who goes to California Auto Center Will never go anywhere else. Superior service from superior personel. 6 star rating out of 5

BILL S.
Menifee, CA
10/24/2018
The employees
Your employees are always friendly and helpful!!

RT
ROBERT T.
Chrysler 300
10/23/2018
Finally..A place that fixed my car!
After taking my car to the dealership a few times, they still could not find the problem or fix it. California auto centers was able to fix it! They are trustworthy, dependable and knowledgable. They also give a AAA discount.

SHARON C.
Wildomar, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/18/2018
Great Team
I can always expect excellent customer care form the California Auto Centers Team. Erin and Eric are always prepared to work with all your customers with care and a smile and I know that I can always trust my car to them and your California Auto Centers Team of mechanics. I even receive texts from Joe to confirm I am satisfied with the service done to my vehicle.

SJ
SCOTT J.
Toyota Sequoia
10/18/2018
Very knowledgeable and personable.
Always accommodating no matter how busy they seem. They do a great job and offer suggestions with no pressure.

DON S.
Anza, CA
10/14/2018
Superior service and superior personel [
always enjoy Erin and whtas his name- oh yea Joe- Thanks for a great job on maintaining my 1992 F-250 in top shape.Anyone who takes their vehicle to California auto center for service will never go any where else after. Thanks again for the great service and and the great people. Don S.

MICHELLE L.
10/10/2018
Dissatisfied
We have been taking our car to California Auto Centers for the past few years, and after our recent experience, we have decided not to go to them anymore. We had our brakes fixed by them one year ago. Yesterday we had to take the car in because it was making terrible noises everytime I pushed on the brake. They checked it out for us, and lo and behold, our brakes needed to be redone. Remember, they just did it one year ago and we haven't put an abnormal number of miles on the car or driven recklessly. They told us that both the pads and rotors needed to be replaced. We brought the car home and my husband did it himself since they clearly did not do a good job last year. Turns out the rotors did not need to be replaced, only the brake pads. We changed the pads ourselves and my car is now running fine. We no longer trust them, which is a bummer because prior to this experience we were happy with their service.

RON H.
10/07/2018
Fast reliable service
Called ahead for smog inspection and certificate. Arrived and was basically taken right in. In and out in about 30 minutes with no extra problems.

GS

Menifee, CA
Chevrolet Volt
09/30/2018
Car maintenance
As usual, I was treated with respect as to time and cost. This is the place to come for maintenance and repairs!! Thank you again for exceptional service.
Dan B

VC
VIC C.
09/24/2018
My 2007 Honda running like brand new!
Excellent service! I can always count on them whenever I have problems with my car. Erin is on top of everything, and Joe follows up on any work done on my 2007 Honda. The staff are friendly and efficient. Will not go anywhere else.

Sabra B.
09/21/2018
Good people!
They do great work. I can always count on their honesty and they all have great work ethic. Very reasonable, so kind, just all around good people I would highly recommend the shop to my family and friends there just terrific.

MK
MARTIN K.
Aguanga, CA
09/18/2018
A Job well done
Aw heck Joe, you and your crew ALWAYS do right by your customers! We’re always happy with the outcome and it’s ALWAYS done SO quickly!

MITCHEL D.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
09/15/2018
A +++
Staff is courteous and knowledgeable!

Wildomar, CA
09/15/2018
In and out!
My wife had an appointment and I needed to go. They were willing and able to accommodate me. Great job and great customer service!