MK
MARTIN K.
Aguanga, CA
09/18/2018
A Job well done
Aw heck Joe, you and your crew ALWAYS do right by your customers! We’re always happy with the outcome and it’s ALWAYS done SO quickly!

MITCHEL D.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
09/15/2018
A +++
Staff is courteous and knowledgeable!

09/15/2018
In and out!
My wife had an appointment and I needed to go. They were willing and able to accommodate me. Great job and great customer service!

BILL S.
Menifee, CA
09/14/2018
Erin
They were very helpful and fair! Erin is great!!!

RL
ROBERT L.
Nissan Rogue Select
09/08/2018
Great employees
Great employees every time we bring a vehicle here. Our vehicles are always running great when we leave. Would definitely recommend!!

JERRY C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/06/2018
Truck with rodent in ac
The honesty and good service we received

SF
SUSAN F.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/30/2018
AS GOOD AS IT GETS!
CA Auto Center ROCKS! Group that is honest, dependable, knowledgeable, friendly and really care about their customers. Erin runs the front office with both friendliness and efficiency. Not only are they ALL friendly and care about your needs, but these guys really know their stuff. Once you've been there, you will never want anyone else to service your vehicle. Triple AAA members and come highly recommended. From the owner on down, it just doesn't get any better than this. These guys are definitely "keepers"!

Great waiting room if you wish to stay while your vehicle is being serviced. It has it all (relaxing fish tank included) where you can destress. Immaculate restroom for your convenience, too. You leave feeling like the job has been done right the first time, but also like you've made new friends. Finally found the perfect auto center for all your needs.

TP
TIM P.
08/30/2018
Always do a great job.
They keep my truck on the road. Always get maintenance work there. They let me know what I will be needing to keep my truck up.

SP
SUSAN P.
Oceanside, CA
GMC Envoy
08/07/2018
Review
I have been coming to you or a few hyears and ou never disappoint. If I need something, you let me know when I should have the service preformed. Or that it's not needed.or it can wait.
I wouldn't go anywhere else!.

GM
GEORGE M.
Perris, CA
Kia Rio
08/05/2018
Vehicle inspection
I wanted to have a used car inspected prior to purchase. Called one day early for an appointment, inspection was done quickly and in good time

TERRI B.
08/03/2018
Friendly staff
Very friendly staff. Keep me informed regarding car. Will definitely come back

DF
DANIEL F.
07/27/2018
auto service
good customer service, good work, fair prices

ROBERT M.
Saturn Sky
07/20/2018
OUTSTANDING SERVICE/ EXEMPLARY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, COMPETENCE OF STAFF/MECHANICS etc.
Joe and his 1st line staff of Eric and Ms. Erin are by far the most connected folks with the AAA and with the community at large. They have an above board" no hidden tricks up their sleeves" NO come ons no "switch and bait " and a no hassle approach. They do excellent diagnostic work and ask no more than what is needed. However ,they may on occasion recommend some other service as warranted at a later time but "NEVER EVER PRESSURRE YOU FOR SALES OR WORK that is "beyond the scope of what you brought your vehicle in for"!!:) . I have had 2 starter motors installed on my Saturn VUE and SKY Roadster. The convertible had 182,000 miles on it, the VUE had 160,000 + miles so they were due:) I would unconditionally recommend them to anyone in the community using my good name. I am grateful for their competency, transparency and caring . On a "personal note "ladies their bathroom setting is large and looks like the Hilton inside. I have never ever seen a bathroom in an auto center that looks like you went to the Marriott! Clean, lovely and accommodating. My thought's for the ladies!@ Many blessing to a great crew. OH! and all jobs are never come backs ever! With appreciation and honor. Commander Dr. Bob Matthews

GM
GORDON M.
07/15/2018
Always get excellent service.
The staff is knowledgeable and efficient. I know they're honest and will not oversell me!

Lake Elsinore, CA

Awesome

JANE T.
06/28/2018
Friendly service
I brought in my car for a checkup and don’t need anything now, but at my next oil change will need some service.
Friendly helpful staff.

MARY R.
Toyota Tundra
06/21/2018
I rate Cal Auto Center a 5Plys on quality of work and customer satisfaction
I am satisfied with the quality of work and customer satisfaction. I have recommended them to others.

CRAIG H.
06/17/2018
Best service in Murrieta
Without a doubt, this is the BEST place in the Murrieta/ Temecula area for car service. Efficient, professional and affordable, you are missing out if you take your vehicle anywhere else