IL
IRA L.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/19/2021
Well done
The work was well done, and timely.

DANIEL M.
BMW 750Li
01/13/2021
5 star service no doubt
Great service good people no BS

01/07/2021
Honest and reliable
They gave me an estimate and stuck to it. Quick enough that I could just wait in the comfortable waiting room. Friendly people. Car runs smoothly now!

JOHN C.
12/31/2020
Love it here!
We have been taking our cars to Cal Auto Centers for about 14years. The workmanship is amazing, they are honest and friendly!!!

KP
KEN P.
Mazda CX-5
12/30/2020
Skilled technician's and friendly service
Been a customer for several years. Was originally referred by a colleague from work. Consistently great service at affordable prices.

CHARLES H.
12/28/2020
Convenient friendly staff and trustworthy
Excellent service as well as customer service. Reasonably priced.

LK
LEO K.
Wildomar, CA
Buick Enclave
12/15/2020
Thank you for always being fair and kind. You do great work.

RANDY S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Volvo C70
12/12/2020
Repair Challenge
Had my Volvo taken it to them after loosing my reliable mechanic I’ve used for 12 yrs. Tough person to replace. But I’m glad I found this group. Had a challenging on a engine cooling issue. Took some time to figure it out but they did it methodically. Not the all “over the top estimate” out of the gate. Open updates along the way and resolved the issue.

Great honest group. I’ve found my new go to place in the future.

CHEVAUNE M.
Scion xA
12/12/2020
Superior service!!
Connie goes above and beyond caring to make sure you feel comfortable that your car is receiving the absolute best service! She takes the time to explain in detail what is needed, what is recommended, and never do you feel that she is up-selling to pad the bill! I believe California Auto is FirstRate in honest reliable car repairs!!

RT
RICHARD T.
12/03/2020
Exactly what I expected.
Very courteous on the phone. Kept me informed throughout the process. Met all my expectations and I will return again.

DF
DALE & JACLYNN F.
Menifee, CA
12/02/2020
Always friendly and helpful
We’ve used CA Auto Center for many years and many vehicles. They are always up front about costs and the work it will take to fix the vehicle. Everyone is friendly.

KD
KENNY D.
GMC Sierra 3500HD
12/02/2020
New Batteries
Met with Owner Joe Brecht took my truck right in tested batteries and he made suggestions for a new batteries from low to high end , no pressure for me to choose ... place was very clean and all employees were very pleasant.. I ordered my batteries and the next day had them installed , in and out in 45 mins .. yes I would return

FS
FRANCES S.
Wildomar, CA
11/23/2020
Great as usual
Took my car in for routine 70k maintenance and oil change. Price was reasonable, service performed quickly, and complementary vehicle inspection included at no charge. Usual great customer service that I’ve come to expect.

EL
EDWARD L.
Nissan Xterra
11/22/2020
Great Customer Service and Honesty
Friendly and professional interaction beginning from the introduction of the Service Managers and Staff. My wife was kept informed of progress of vehicle. They did a wonderful job on the damage a rat did to our windshield wiper hoses which are located in the fender of our vehicle completely hidden from us. That’s were their honesty comes in. I will definitely recommend California Auto Center. Than You

M6
MELISSA 6.
Winchester, CA
11/20/2020
Trusted x 10 years
Joe and his crew are trustworthy, efficient and educated on car talk for non car folks! Turns out I’m from Buffalo Ny-The city of good neighbors, and so is the owner Joe. Natalie, Connie and Michael are awesome!