LEONARD B.
Plymouth Breeze
11/18/2019
leonard borts
I waited all day for my car to be finished I was told it wouldn't be done and I exploded into the phone. The shop owner took care of the problem personally and worked on my car to finish servicing it himself. thank you joe,
leonard borts

JOSH B.
11/18/2019
Great people and service!
Thank you California Auto Center! Your work and service are 2nd to none!

JAMES S.
11/08/2019
Erik and his guys are Honest and friendly
Erik,
Thanks for the help with my Mazda. You understood my needs and handled the situation very professionally.

All the best

SANDRA M.
Chrysler Sebring
11/05/2019
Very Good Job
Efficient and does a great job.

CINDY C.
Menifee, CA
Cadillac SRX
11/02/2019
1st Class Service
Always kind and honest recommendations on what’s best for my Cadillac Thank you.

SF
SUSAN F.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/31/2019
As Good As It Gets!
CA Auto Center is as good as it gets! Friendly environment, HONEST as well as conscientious about their professions. Have been to numerous Auto Centers throughout the years (including dealerships) but decided I had not had much luck when it comes to getting honest answers and outstanding repairs. Look no more for California Auto Centers is as good as it gets!!! No more "if, and's or but's- CA Auto Center is the best I've ever found in the entire state. They are the "PERFECT 10" in my book.

Friendly office staff, clean rest room and sitting room with entertainment if you would rather stay and wait for your vehicle to be serviced. They have it all covered. Would not even consider taking my vehicle to any other shop nor dealership since I've found the "Best of the Best" at California Auto Center. You can search everywhere, but none can compare to "California Auto Center"! Thanks guys: you make my day!

WS
WILLIAM S.
10/31/2019
Dying Tahoe brought back to life
Outstanding service, trustworthy. Significant number of repairs done on time with Eric conversing with me along the way as respects repair description and pricing.

EL
EDWARD L.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/20/2019
Honesty and integrity
My 1988 GMC pick up was in dire need of some mechanical repairs. Joe’s technician Antonio went through what was wrong from hood to tailgate.I was provided a list of what was found and chose to fix safety issues first and A couple of other items that were needed. I was not pressured into fixing all items but could choose which ones I wanted done. All repairs were done within a reasonable timeframe at a reasonable costs that I could afford. I highly recommend Calif Auto for your needed repairs. They are very friendly courteous and are professional. Joe and his Staff care about the customer. I would highly recommend Calif Auto to my friends and others.

DON S.
Anza, CA
10/18/2019
Excellent mechanical service and customer service I will never go anywhere else. Most knowledgeable and expediate of staff. Thanks Joe Becht for being there
Superior work and superior customer service thanks Joe and Eric

GG
GARY G.
Mazda Tribute
10/18/2019
Great as usual
We have depended on Cal Auto Centers for many years and never had an issue. Great people

PT
PETER T.
10/17/2019
Friendly service
Erik was very nice and efficient. We just got an oil change and tire rotation. He called us as soon as the car was finished and didn't try to sell us anything we didn't need.

SE
STEPHAN E.
10/15/2019
Late Jeep Visit
No hassle... Late on my visit to care for my Overland... NO b/s... Serviced my Jeep, took care of the essentials, no pointing out my poor responsibility to my Jeep, got me back out on the road... Joe, Erik, and Mike, thank you for your service to my Jeep, and me... I will start putting aside what I will need to get a responsible SERVICE...

thank you for your HONESTY, and no hassle...

sce

SirCaptainSir

Wildomar, CA
10/12/2019
accurate estimates
The identified the problem, the starter, but also found that the battery, still under warranty, needed to be replaced.
The even found that my radiator cap needed replacement

BG
BILL G.
Winchester, CA
10/10/2019
Sienna sevice
I am usually happy with my service there. This time the service person left the air filter cover and all of the vacuum lines disconnected. I only discovered this when I had the battery replaced under warranty and noticed it. slow down and be careful in what is done on a car. Bill Gallup

LAURENCE S.

Lake Elsinore, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
10/01/2019
High quality as always!
Love having my truck serviced here with you guys...... And Erik, you were right. The BG Performance oil service woke my Chevy right up! Smoother acceleration and feel like I got my power back! Best in town!

EL
EDWARD L.
Nissan Xterra
09/30/2019
Great Experience
Very friendly and polite from the time you walk in the door to the time you pick up your vehicle. Hello

DAN M.
09/26/2019
Amazing service!
Eric was awesome. Very honest. Excellent service. Will highly recommend to others and will definitely bring all my vehicles in for service. Thank you!

LN
LYNDA N.
09/26/2019
Highly Reccommend!
Peace of mind that my car is reliably serviced at a fair price.