GM
GORDON M.
07/15/2018
Always get excellent service.
The staff is knowledgeable and efficient. I know they're honest and will not oversell me!

Lake Elsinore, CA

Awesome

JANE T.
06/28/2018
Friendly service
I brought in my car for a checkup and don’t need anything now, but at my next oil change will need some service.
Friendly helpful staff.

MARY R.
Toyota Tundra
06/21/2018
I rate Cal Auto Center a 5Plys on quality of work and customer satisfaction
I am satisfied with the quality of work and customer satisfaction. I have recommended them to others.

CRAIG H.
06/17/2018
Best service in Murrieta
Without a doubt, this is the BEST place in the Murrieta/ Temecula area for car service. Efficient, professional and affordable, you are missing out if you take your vehicle anywhere else

PV
PETER V.
San Dimas, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2018
Auto repair
On June 12, 2018 we had our Hyundai Santa Fe repaired by California Auto Centers. The whole experience was amazing, from the desk treatment provided by Erin to the full and precise diagnosis of our vehicle problem provided by Joe. Highly recommended place to have any car work on.

RAUL R.
Volkswagen New Beetle
06/09/2018
Quality Service, for the car and more importantly us.
We have taken several of our cars to California Auto and have had nothing less than the best service anywhere.

KP
KEN P.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/05/2018
Smog check
I checked in with Eric, who was very Freindly and checked my monitors to be sure it could be smogged. Wrote up the estimate and took car in and said it would be done in 45 minutes to an hour. Came back in 45 minutes and it was ready.

DAVID M.
05/12/2018
Happily surprised
We took our car in for a growling noise that I thought the transmission was going to fall out...nope juat a motor mount gone bad. We had the same thing repaired several months ago on the other side, but didn't growl. Boy, we were pleasantly surprised it was such an easy fix. They didn't try to cheat us with more costly repairs, we really trust them with our motor needs. Thanks CAC

AL
ARTHUR DOUG L.
Temecula, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
05/04/2018
Great service, honest, knowledgeable, and great price.
I have been here two times. Once the bill was right at the estimate with no upselling and what I think was an honest evaluation of the issue. The next required more work that anticipated to xomplete the job so they inquired if they could add the extra time.
Always fair and solid advice.

PJ
PAUL J.
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/02/2018
NEVER AGAIN.
I dropped my car off for a tune up and a smog check. I was told that it would take three hours to complete the work. I walked over to Siggy's to eat and wait. About 45 minus I get a phone from them asking if I could come back to the shop because they had something to show me. I assumed that there was something wrong with my engine. Not! When I got back to the shop Eric had my car up in the air and started pointing out things that were wrong under the car. He asked me where I had purchased the car and why wasn't it already smogged? I asked him was the undercarriage inspection required for a smog check? He told me that he did not want to have anything to do with my car. Basically refusing to give me service. I happily took my business elsewhere and got the services that I needed for my car. I will never use California Auto Center again.

SR
STAN R.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/01/2018
Expert work at a fair price.

ST
SHEVELLE T.
Menifee, CA
Jeep Liberty
04/20/2018
Best shop in town
Everyone is always so friendly. They don't mind explaining the repairs. They are very honest and do excellent work. They have the best waiting area I've ever seen. I actually enjoy sitting and waiting for my car.

RT
RON T.
Warner Springs, CA
04/17/2018
Attention to detail
I was amazed at the amount of work that was done on my truck in such a short time. Upon my arrival my truck was checked out by a team of professionals and the needs assessed and itemized. The work began immediately. The owner, Joe Becht is a hands on manager. He and his staff made me feel like my needs were paramount. Thank you, California Auto Centers.

SKIP M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
04/16/2018
Great people and great work.
Couldn't choose a better place to take your vehicle.

LL
LARRY L.
04/13/2018
Battery Drain
Friendly and personable. They took care of the issue immediately and checked the vehicle for other issues. Should I need other vehicle problems addressed, I will consider them as one of the first businesses to contact for resolution.

PM
PAM M.
Wildomar, CA
04/09/2018
Always dependable
I have both my vehicles serviced here, they always do a spectacular job. This last time I told them I had a whining in the engine with a clunking noise near the front wheel area, both of which were very annoying and scary. They fully inspected it and determined it was the automatic transmission fluid. They cleaned the engine, drained and refilled the fluid and I haven't heard any more noise from under the hood. They called a few days later to find out if I was still experiencing any problems - my answer was "no." YAY!

KG
KELLIE G.
Jeep Commander
04/07/2018
THEY ARE AWESOME!
This place is awesome! I went in with my air conditioning blowing warm air. I've had the problem for over a year, I went to another automotive shop and they just refilled my coolant and sent me on my way, hoping that's all it needed. Unfortunately it wasn't and the problem persisted six months later. I took it back and the original shop said it was something they couldn't fix. So they sent me to California Auto Centers. I'm so glad they did! They were so nice and friendly! They were able to look at it and fix it same day. I will definitely go back with any of my car concerns or problems. Also I received a courtesy text a couple days later to make sure everything was good and that I was still happy with my service. Thank you California Auto Centers!!! You've got a new customer for life .