EL
EDWARD L.
Nissan Xterra
10/21/2020
Good As Gold
Very polite and courteous. Service manager very friendly and outgoing type a personality. I was informed by phone as soon as vehicle was done. Price was very reasonable I want to have done.I will continue to go back and would definitely recommend to a friend.

CG
CESAR G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/13/2020
The best customer service
CA Auto Center is amazing! Joe, Michael, and the rest of the staff are extremely knowledgeable and educated me on what the issues were and made me feel confident in knowing they are treating my vehicle like their own.

JN
JIM N.
Sun City, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
10/02/2020
#1 place around for any auto repairs you may need. Super friendly honest
I recommend California AutomCentera to anyone. Really nice people to work with and really know their business!

AC
ANTHONY (AC) C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Buick Regal
10/02/2020
Top notch!
Honesty, integrity, loyalty and trust! Love it!!

CF
CARL F.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/30/2020
Best service and customer service around.
Took my 2010 Tundra in for a service light and a second opinion After I was told by another auto repair shop that I was going to need a timing chain. Micheal took my truck in and went over the truck top to bottom. After a few hours I got a call telling me my truck was ready for pick up and the problem was fix. With me believing that is was the timing chain, they could have very easily taken my money and and ran. But they don’t believe in that kind of work and spent the time looking over the truck.

Thank you for being one of the good guys. 100% top notch service.

JACK K.
Palm Desert, CA
Mercedes-Benz E400
09/24/2020
Disapointed
This repair shop was recommended by AAA. I did not complain about the $136 diagnostic fee though I and they knew up front exactly the problem. I did not complain about the $1047 invoice and did not complain about the $363 charge for a new battery. While I am very aware that Mercedes parts are usually more expensive I was surprised at the cost of that battery. However, a week later I realized that I had not received a warranty for the new battery. I called and was told that they would email me the warranty. Upon receiving that warranty I immediately noticed that the warranty was for a AAA battery. I don't question whether one is better than the other but I checked with AAA and priced their battery for my car at approximately $200 before any discount. Needless to say, I was very disappointment, having been taken advantage of my trust.

GG
GARY G.
Mazda Tribute
09/05/2020
Transmission repair
They repaired my transmission without doing an expensive overhaul.

CHARLES H.
08/28/2020
Owner
I wouldn’t trust my car(s) with any other mechanics in riverside county! The staff is always professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They don’t trick or force you into anything and are honest about what most important to what can wait. The prices are great, they’re fast to get things done, and just all around a great ship! 10/10!

JUAQUIN B.
08/21/2020
Auto repair
Fast service and reasonable prices..

08/21/2020
Recent work
Have had great experiences with Service provided in the past. Lately since Covid-19 and new technicians, noticed a few changes. The new technicians seem to find some additional repair work after fixing the last issue they had identified.

JOHN C.
08/18/2020
Love this place!
We have been going here for 13 years! Love how honest, affordable they are and the quality of work is outstanding. Totally trust them with our cars and we know we are always treated fair!

MK
MARTIN K.
Aguanga, CA
08/13/2020
We always bring our vehicles to California Auto. Fast, courteous service at reasonable costs.

BP
BARBARA P.
Saturn Ion
08/13/2020
I was told by AAA I needed a new battery. There techs checked it out and said all was fine. They could have sold me a battery, I would never have known,
They were totally honest with me. They were fast and efficient. Friendly office staff.

PM
PAM M.
Wildomar, CA
08/11/2020
Always a great experience!
I've been using CA Auto Centers for many years. Service is always fabulous and the staff is very courteous and friendly. I've never had a problem with any of the service they have provided (4 different makes and models). Joe is always very helpful when I have had a question. I appreciate their honesty.

LEONARD B.