MELISSA L.
Winchester, CA
07/30/2021
Time crunch
Thanks team for working with my tight schedule and getting me in and out so quickly! Today! Your the best!

JERRY G.
Honda Accord Sedan
07/29/2021
Good people, great service
Always friendly, knowledgeable, fair prices

KJ
KEN J.
Temecula, CA
07/23/2021
Best and most trustworthy
Been going to Cal Auto for 20 years for all our vehicles. Honest, trustworthy and do the best job! They’ve saved us dollars more than once! Highly recommend!!!

HB
HELENE B.
07/10/2021
Joe & Denny went the extra mile for me
Joe and Denny went the extra mile for me and I deeply appreciate it. These mechanics keep a spotless shop. Denny took his time to explain everything to me... and now I feel confident driving my car wherever it needs to go!!

DAVID P.
07/09/2021
Mr
Profesional, friendly people.

KC
KIP C.
07/08/2021
Amazing
I don't know what it is about Joe & his employees! They are amazing, saving me money on things I don't need but was told by others I did. They actually run a diagnostic instead of guessing. Thank you for the years of great service!

BF
BARRY F.
07/08/2021
Great people, Great service
Thank you for inspecting our new (for us ) Subaru Outback. Your inspection helped us decide to purchase this safe and reliable and well maintained used vehicle.

RON H.
GMC Suburban
07/02/2021
Sudden fuel failure
California Auto Centers had previously changed the fuel pump. Well, within a few months it failed just before a scheduled family road trip. A call was placed to California Auto Centers and they were very responsive. Connie the front office person was great and got me right in when I arrived with the vehicle. Turns out the new fuel pump went bad. They replaced it under warranty and fixed a couple other issues. I was back on the road the same day and was able to take the vehicle on the family vacation. Thanks to owner Joe and all his staff.

LO
LARRY O.
Riverside, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML320
06/30/2021
Great service friendly staff
I’ve had a number of vehicles serviced here and always leave with a smile on my face The owner Joe is very personal and professional The entire staff are friendly and professional

Chevrolet Corvette
06/29/2021
California Auto Repair
Friendly office staff. Work quality was excellent. I was kept updated on progress.

TIM M.
Cadillac Escalade
06/28/2021
Great job!!
These guys are great. They found the source of my exhaust rattle when the other mechanics couldn’t. And they’re very reasonable. I’ll be coming back.

LARRY S.
Wildomar, CA
06/25/2021
Great owner and staff.
By far the best place to take your vehicle. Extremely honest and fair.
I recommend California auto center to anyone. 👍👍

PD
PAUL D.
Toyota Avalon
06/19/2021
Honest, thorough, pleasant to work with!
Their inspections are far more thorough than any other company that I’ve dealt with and have save me real problems on the road by advising me ahead of time the things that need to be done that they’ve uncovered.

CARLA S.
Covina, CA
06/16/2021
Very Professional
They were very professional every step of the way. My truck was towed into their establishment and I received a call. They kept me apprised at all times by giving me a call as they progressed throughout the repair process. They even had the truck done sooner than I expected! I highly recommend them.

RE
RICHARD E.
Banning, CA
Nissan Xterra
06/14/2021
Fair and honest with excellent service
I went in for new brakes and just needed new brake fluid. How's that for an honestly run business?