California Auto Centers

Review for California Auto Centers
HARRY K. on 05/08/2014
"Two words honesty and integrity !"
California auto center is the most honest repair shop I have ever been to in my life , and I'm 50 yrs old .
I will tell a little story about why I say that .
I had a problem with a repair there and actually had to get it fixed again at another shop because I was to far away to take it back. So I assumed ( like an idiot ) that they had just ripped me off and had not done the work and had no intention of going back . So when they contacted me and asked how satisfied I was I said I was not satisfied and left it at that.
We'll Joe called me immediately to see what was wrong . I explained what had happened and he insisted I come back to talk to him.
What had happened was a manufacturer part defect and was not there fault. Anyhow Joe sent me a check for the entire repair that was done along with a free oil change and an amazing letter that was so professional and refreshing it blew me away.
After that I had a problem with my car and had it towed to them. I was sure I needed a new starter but turns out it was a simple fuse . They could have raked me over the coals but didn't. Minimal charge and I was out of there with a fixed car.
Joe , Todd and Erin are amazing people, so friendly and treat everyone like your there best customer. There mechanics are just as friendly and really know there S**T !
I guarantee if you use this place you will never go anywhere else unless you move and even then depending how far you might still go back.
Nice to know in this day and age there are still some truly honest places like California Auto Centers.
Harry Kerns