California Auto Centers

Review for California Auto Centers
SCOTT K. on 08/13/2014
"Great Service and Staff!"
Overall, this is by far the best service center I have ever experienced. I've run into a few quality hiccups over the years, but thanks to Todd and his passion for quality service, all of my concerns have been addressed. This is a rare company that welcomes your feedback; both positive and negative. Their swift reaction to any negative feedback is reassuring. I'm not one to normally complain about the small stuff, but through Todd's encouragement, I will point out anything that I am unsatisfied with. I encourage existing customers to do the same. In doing so, it'll only make an already great shop better. They honestly care and strive to improve. My only complaint is that they outsource a lot of work and that's where the quality tends to fail.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier