Central Auto Repair & Electric

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Review for Central Auto Repair & Electric
KIEL C. on 12/13/2011
"Electrical issue with blower"
They diagnosed the problem-Quoted me 847.00 to fix it- left and went to parts store, it cost me 188.00 for all my parts and took about 45 minutes to fix!!!!!! Might as well take it to the dealer!!!! Have spent over 750.00 just this year at central auto electric.. well 840.00 if you add the latest diagnostic fee. Not too worried about repeat business evidently!
Service Date: 12/09/2011
Review Created: 12/13/2011 04:44 PM
Keith D., OWNER at Central Auto Repair & Electric responded on 12/14/2011
Thank you for your review. Judging by the prices you are quoting in your review, you have only completed 1/2 of the recommended repair. When you made your appt. you made it very clear that you would probably pay us to diagnose your problem and fix it yourself. Good luck with your repair. I truly hope it works out for you. I am sorry that we were unable to do the complete job at a lower price.