Coles Service Center

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Jeffery R. ReScore Review on 06/08/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Jeffery said he never took his vehicle back to this business to resolve the issue. He repaired everything himself.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017

Jeffery said they did an alignment and there were some parts that were not put back together. His brake booster is out.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Category: Service
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017
Deanna C. at Coles Service Center responded on 05/24/2017

Jeffery,  Thank you for recommending our shop.  Restoring an insurance totaled vehicle is always a challenge and you have really come a long way and replaced a lot of parts.  I would love to follow up on the alignment if you have replaced the other caliper as you planned.  Also, I was curious what parts were not put back together?  Talk soon.  Call when you are ready for the follow up alignment.

Deanna Cole
228-282-4807
RICK W. on 01/08/2016
"Oil Special?"
Recently I brought my 2010 Chevy HHR in for an oil change special at $29 bucks. That ended up costing me almost $90 dollars. Even had my mailer coupon when I came in given to Teresa? Is synthetic oil more?
Had a grinding noise in front fixed with a replacement idler arm to my satisfaction.
After a tire rotation/balance there is a loud tire noise in front with a loud out of balance tire thump too. Were my tires even balanced/checked for tread separation? Noise previously went from rear of vehicle to front of vehicle so I think not. Let me no when you can correct these issues. Rick Wery
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR