Columbia Auto Group

Latest Review almost 5 years ago

Brenda c. on 09/20/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Easy no hassle transaction.Salesman good to work with,no pressure."
We were both happy with the process,of buying without pressure.
Sales Date: 09/13/2012
Review Created: 09/20/2012 01:03 PM
Morgan K. on 08/29/2012
"Beautifully executed."
Ordered, paid, signed, delivered without unexpected delays. The first vehicle I have ever ordered from a manufactuer due to color desired. My Taurus SEL was much more than I expected after thinking my previous vehicle took me to the clouds. It places me higher. I really am glad that Ford has the Ford Network so that in the future I can order what I want down the road of life as well.
Sales Date: 08/24/2012
Review Created: 08/29/2012 11:37 AM
Gerald R. on 08/24/2012
"Honest Salesman"
I talked to Don Martin on phone Tuesday morning and was specific that I wanted 2012 Fusion Hybrid. Although there was not one on the lot when i came in that afternoon, he was able to answer all questions I had with great knowledge of the car and after settling trade in value of my old car, I bought the Fusion sight unseen.Car arrived Wednesday and Don spent considerable time helping me become familiar with my new car. He was very nice and worked hard to make me happy. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who needs a car and would gladly buy a car from him in the future.
Sales Date: 08/21/2012
Review Created: 08/24/2012 12:55 AM
Jerry W. on 08/23/2012
"Professional and Honest"
I found the Columbia Auto Group to be very refreshing. There are no high pressure sales, just an honest price. Finally, honest car salesmen. Wow!
Sales Date: 08/15/2012
Review Created: 08/23/2012 06:55 PM
Jake A. on 08/20/2012
"Great Experience"
We bought a 2012 Ford Focus SE. I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience and the service that Don Martin provided. I highly recommend Don and Columbia Ford
Review Created: 08/20/2012 10:57 AM
Steve S. on 08/14/2012
"Outstanding Purchase"
This 2013 Ford Mustang purchase was a first for this family. Having never owned a Ford I was a bit tentative. Don Martin and Matt Naff played a huge part in my brother's and my selection. Extremely courteous and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Columbia Ford if you need as much help with all the new technologies as I did. Kudos
Sales Date: 08/12/2012
Review Created: 08/14/2012 05:01 PM
James M. on 08/03/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"waited on us fast and got us what we wanted"
Don martin of longview did a great job showing us everything about the car and how things work
Review Created: 08/03/2012 11:34 AM
BILL K. on 08/02/2012
"HONEST SALES PERSON"
DON DID EVERY THING HE SAID HE WOULD AND MORE
Sales Date: 07/30/2012
Review Created: 08/02/2012 08:55 AM
Deborah W. on 07/25/2012
"Best Dealership Ever!"
They had the Veloster i wanted in the Orange that is so hard to find, and they provided the nicest test drive, they really understood how important that was for me. everyone was sooo nice and congenial, no stress, or pressure, {can you believe it?} i have never had a more enjoyable car purchase in my life, everyone should go there, Long was my salesperson What a super nice proffesional, very friendly, so totally helpful. I couldnt believe how easy he made the experience for us. I so appreciated that. I have had a horrible time with other hyundai dealerships in portland. Columbia is the Bomb, i have told all my friends.
Sales Date: 07/19/2012
Review Created: 07/25/2012 05:28 PM
DUAN W. on 07/24/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"HONEST SALES PERSON DON MRTIN"
BEST PLACE TO DO BUSINESS NO BS JUST HONEST. YOU FEEL THAT DON REALLY LESIONS TO YOU AND WANTS TO PROVIDE YOU GOOD SERVICE.
Sales Date: 06/03/2012
Review Created: 07/24/2012 07:22 PM
Jodi D. on 07/23/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Matt Naff, car salesman of the year!"
Matt needs an award! He got me to switch out of my 2011 Escalade to a 2012 Navigator!! I wasn't even looking for a new vehicle, but was there at the dealership helping my mom with her new MKX. Matt casually ask me if I wanted to "just look" at the Navigator to see what I thought and it was love at first sight! He had me testdriving it one day and buying it the next. Matt knows his stuff and I definitely would not have switched over without his direct involvement. He has made me a customer of his for life as I can't imagine buying another vehicle without him. I know that I can call him and ask him any question, little or big, and he will be there for me.
Sales Date: 07/08/2012
Review Created: 07/23/2012 03:16 PM
Nate C. on 07/11/2012
"used Car"
I Liked that they took the time to make sure that I was happy not only with my car but with the way treated me as a customer.
Sales Date: 07/09/2012
Review Created: 07/11/2012 08:34 PM
Tom&Tralee F. on 07/07/2012
"Used car purchase"
Very helpful, no high pressure. So we bought what we wanted and not what was on the lot.
Sales Date: 06/30/2012
Review Created: 07/07/2012 06:52 PM
Kathy S. on 07/06/2012
"Accommodating, straight-forward, fair."
Don Martin was our sales cxonsultant. He was professional and knowledgeable. If he didn't know a specific answer, he was candid, but then researched to find the correct answer. We dealt with Scott for the paperwork. Again, fair and knowledgeable. Neither used pressure tactics and I never felt demeaned by either one. My husband has me do the preparation for the sale (picking it out, test drive, aggreement on the money and terms, then he comes in and signs. We were both happy with the process and I never felt as though the staff was just waiting for the husband to appear. Without exception, they dealt with me in an open and straightforward manner. Pleased with the vehicle and the experience. Would recommend.
Sales Date: 07/02/2012
Review Created: 07/06/2012 07:47 AM
Tony & Jennifer T. on 07/04/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Bought a Dodge Ram Mega Cab"
We found our dream truck on the website and made contact with Don Martin. He was a great communicator without being pushy. We drove from Portland and they had everything ready for us. Scott in finance was well informed and worked hard to get us the best rate possible. We were out of there within a couple of hours with smiles on our faces in our new truck! We would highly recommend Columbia Auto Group to our family and friends!
Sales Date: 06/29/2012
Review Created: 07/04/2012 10:09 AM
Lloyd & Nancy B. on 06/30/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Integrity and attention to details!!"
I usually hate going into any car dealership but this experience was more than I could ever hope for. Honest, to the point and considerate. Mike was wonderful as a sales person and Scott was great as our financial person. We are very impressed with everything we experienced.
Sales Date: 06/26/2012
Review Created: 06/30/2012 03:49 PM
John D. on 06/14/2012
"John in Toledo"
Just bought a new 2013 Hyundai Elantra really for the gas mileage, 40 MPG. Chris Dixon was great as was Scott in selling me and financing my purchase and getting me taken care of, one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had
Sales Date: 06/03/2012
Review Created: 06/14/2012 04:26 PM
Amber F. on 06/13/2012
"Love my new Ford Flex!"
We have had some BAD experiences with other dealerships in the past but our experience with Columbia Ford was excellent! Trenton Gregory made it quick and painless. He was also very friendly and helpful in the process. I love my new Ford Flex!
Sales Date: 06/07/2012
Review Created: 06/13/2012 08:44 PM
Donna P. on 06/13/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Right Place - Right Time- Right Car"
Memorial Day weekend I found an HHR Chevy to replace my too big Freestar Van at Colombia Auto. Matt Naff gave me space, choices, and the information I required to make an informed decision on a more suitable vehicle. Thanks Matt! It was a good choice and I'm glad I came to Columbia.
Review Created: 06/13/2012 03:19 PM
Kathleen S. on 06/13/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
" MATT NAFF - CAR BUFF -GREAT SALESMAN"
My husband, son and I went shopping for a third family car and outlined what we wanted. I liked how well Matt knew the car lot inventory so that we could narrow our choices and test drive appropriate cars. He knew all about the cars we drove IN GREAT DETAIL which we appreciated. He has really done his homework and he is not pushy. I will buy my next car from him. Great salesman. He also mentioned a creative choice for a trade in which we used. A real asset to Columbia Ford.
Sales Date: 06/07/2012