Jim Barbey Automotive

Review for Jim Barbey Automotive
Crystal B. on 07/16/2014
"Resolved three issues"
Had to have my SUV towed to Jim Barbey automotive after my husband shorted the car while trying to disconnect the battery. We just moved, so this was my first time at Jim Barbey. It is nerve-wrecking to go to a repair shop for the first time with a car that won't even start, because you feel like you are at their mercy. However, Jim Barbey called me right away to explain what had happened, how it needed to be fixed, and how much it was going to cost and why. They even showed me the bad part that had to be replaced. On top of that, I had to have the MD safety inspection done and my car A/C was not blowing cold. They did the inspection and fixed the A/C, whereas other shops had just done temporary fixes. I felt like they took care to keep the costs as low as possible. I would recommend to others and will go back with any future repair needs.
Vehicle: Saturn Vue