Jones Home and Auto

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Review for Jones Home and Auto
LISA T. on 04/27/2014
"Good hometown honest service!"
I can't say enough about this automotive shop. I get the feeling of total honesty when it comes to the evaluation of service needed on my car. You won't ever have the feeling that they've got a quota to meet or like a national chain, charge an unrealistic amount for service. I've met a manager and his son and they have on both occasions explained the specifics of what I needed to do with the problem I had with my car and not try to get me to have unnecessary work done. I have felt many times after being a customer for a national chain that I was taken advantage of because I was a woman. Every time you drive by Jones Home & Auto, they will always be busy with customers. That says a lot! They are a family owned and operated business and people trust them. You can too!
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer