Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah

Overall Rating 2.05263/5Overall Rating 2.05263/5rating 2.05263rating 2.05263rating 2.05263
Rosemarie P. on 04/27/2017
"staff appeared willing to please, were patient with me and it was not crowded."
I like that the tech actually listened to my concerns.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 01:49 PM
Daniel C D., Service Manager at Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/27/2017

Hello Rosemarie,
                 Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and the five star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled visit. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Brian R. on 04/26/2017
"Fantastic service "
Great place to have your car serviced always efficient
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/22/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 11:50 AM
Daniel C D., Service Manager at Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/26/2017

Hello Brian,
                Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review .Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai . We look forward to seeing you soon.

Verified Customer on 04/25/2017
"The service is great"
I am always taken care of really well when I take my care in for servicing. The front desk people are great , are always patient and explain things so I can understand although a visit can become quite pricey.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/25/2017 07:10 AM
Daniel C D., Service Manager at Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/25/2017

Hi Valued Customer,

Team Liberty wants to Thank You for your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next appointment or if we can help with anything else. Liberty Hyundai wants to be your 'Go To' 5 star dealer.

David R. on 04/25/2017
"Repair Time Estimate"
Was told up front this major service would take about three hours. Six hours later I received a call that the car was ready. Satisfied with the quality of service - just would have preferred a more accurate projection of how long I would be without any transportation.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 04/25/2017 07:06 AM

Hi David,

Liberty Hyundai Thanks You for your business and the  5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and are trying to resolve the time concerns you have experienced. Liberty Hyundai wants to  be your  'Go To' 5 star dealer.

Margaret C. on 04/24/2017
"People are attentive"
People friendly. Need to be more accurate regarding length of time they say your car will be ready.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 06:00 PM

Hi  Margaret,

Liberty Hyundai Thanks you for your business and the 4 star review! We appreciate you feedback and are trying to resolve the time concerns. We at Liberty Hyundai want to be your 'Go To' 5 star dealer.

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 04/26/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Service Update"
Marianne did a fantastic job in a poor situation. I would return to Liberty because of the excellent service provided by Marianne.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/24/2017 01:06 PM

"From the purchase to the repair, the process took entirely too long compared to other dealerships."
I like the Elantra and am sure the I just happened to purchase the one with a bad engine. However, it should not take 6 weeks to repair a car properly, and then I had to bring it back a week later because someone was careless. I am sure the car is fine, it the service was horrible. They wanted to charge for a rental while they fixed it.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/24/2017 01:06 PM

Dear valued customer,
                         Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. I apologize that things didn't go as smoothly as expected. We strive to provide a service that exceeds your expectations. It appears that we have fallen short in doing so. I trust that after all is said and done your freshly hand built engine is operating as the manufacture intended. Our doors are always open ,feel free to reach out to me personally in attempt to further assist in any matters.
Respectfully submitted,

Richard M. on 04/24/2017
"zzzzzz"
zzzzzz
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 01:01 PM

Hi Richard,

Team Liberty appreciates your business and Thanks You for your 5 star review! We at Liberty Hyundai want to be your 'Go To' 5 star dealer.

Verified Customer on 04/24/2017
"Accommodating and pleasant "
I have purchased 4 cars from here and Ben though there is a dealership in my next town I always drive up to Liberty because I trust them for purchases,repairs and general maintance.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/01/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 03:55 AM
Daniel C D., Service Manager at Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/24/2017

Hi Valued Customer,

THANK YOU for your 5 star review! Liberty Hyundai appreciates that you take the time to drive the distance to visit our facility and that you trust us with your vehicles. We at Liberty Hyundai want to be your 'GO TO'

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 04/21/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Very friendly manager"
Service manager is very sincere and helpful for resolving issues
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 04/21/2017 10:33 AM

"Service not done in time"
Desk coordinator needs to be conscious of time promised and needs to learn to apologize
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 04/21/2017 10:33 AM
Daniel C D., Service Manager at Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/21/2017

Dear valued customer ,
                     Thank you for taking my call today. I'm again sorry for the delay in time. We try to account for all variables but as human nature would allow we are not with out error. We are very proud to be your dealer of choice and look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to reach out to me personally for any other concerns or questions.

Guido P. on 04/21/2017
"everyone was helpfull,"
they had me in and out very quickly and i was able to get to work on time,,
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/21/2017 06:38 AM

Hi Guido,

Thank you for your 5 star review and the kind words regarding our facility. Please call us anytime for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else. Liberty Hyundai wants to be your 'Go To' 5 star dealer.

Doreen C. on 04/17/2017
"Excellant"
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 04/17/2017 08:34 PM
Daniel C D., Service Manager at Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/18/2017

Hi Doreen,

Team Liberty Thanks You for your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else. Liberty Hyundai wants to be your 'GO TO' 5 star dealer.

Verified Customer on 04/17/2017
"Visit for warranty work"
Everyone was polite, professional and the work was done in a timely manner. I was very satisfied with this visit.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/17/2017 11:55 AM
Daniel C D., Service Manager at Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/17/2017

Hello Valued customer,
                         Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and the five star review. I look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

"oil change"
excellent
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/17/2017 09:54 AM

Hi Valued Customer!

Team Liberty wants to Thank you for your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else. Liberty Hyundai wants to be your 'Go To' 5 star dealer.

"service for Santa Fe"
good job
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 06:27 AM

Hi Valued Customer!

Team Liberty wants to Thank You for your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else. Liberty Hyundai wants to be your 'Go To' 5 star dealer.

Verified Customer on 04/15/2017
"Conveniently available; good routine- check-in, etc."
Usually a very pleasant and efficient experience.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 01:18 PM

Hi Valued Customer,

Team Liberty Thanks you for your business and the 4 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else. Liberty Hyundai wants to be your 'Go To' 5 star dealer.

Verified Customer on 04/14/2017
"Great service "
Great team
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 04/14/2017 05:49 PM

Hi Valued Customer,

Team Liberty Thanks You for your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else. Liberty Hyundai wants to be your 'GO TO' 5 star dealer.

Sharon P. on 04/14/2017
"Worth the Trip"
I prefer to travel 20 minutes to have my car serviced by knowledgeable technicians and a very friendly staff. Also, there is a diner next door if you are waiting for your car. Although their waiting room is certainly pleasing. They also washed my car before I picked it up. NIce.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 10:38 AM

Hi Sharon,

Team Liberty appreciates your business and Thanks you for your 4 star review. We are sorry you had to wait so long for the part to come in. Please call us if we can be of any other help. Liberty Hyundai wants to be your 'Go To' 5 star dealer.

Thomas M. on 04/14/2017
"the people"
I find everyone friendly helpful and they go the extra mile to make your time at the service center as stress free as possible
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 05:57 AM
Daniel C D., Service Manager at Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/14/2017

Hey Mr. Mcmanus,
               Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and 5 star review. I can honestly say that you are part of the family. We love having in you in the building , look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled visit. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Lourdes A. on 04/12/2017
"When you come here your family "
I am a 15 year old customer from the first time I came here to now I have always been treated with professionalism and respect. It's about a great relationship with such an excellent service department
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 07:25 PM
Daniel C D., Service Manager at Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/13/2017

Hi Lourdes,

THANK YOU for your glowing 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to say all those nice things about our facility and staff. Liberty Hyundai wants to be your 'GO TO' 5 star dealer.

Verified Customer on 04/12/2017
"very thorough"
technicians identify problem areas before they are major repairs. I trust that the service equipment is up to date. Very comfortable and clean waiting area and restrooms.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 04/12/2017 06:24 PM

Hi Valued Customer,

Team Liberty Thanks you for your business and the 5 star review. Also for your kind words regarding our facility and the staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else. Liberty Hyundai wants to be your 'Go To' 5 star dealer.