All Auto & Truck Specialists

SIMON P. on 09/14/2015
"We got there in the end"
Got our front breaks done by you, but after there as a loud noise. We appreciate that you took it back and looked quickly, but still found nothing. The noise continued and we had to bring it back again, you found that something was missing from the calipers. Glad it was done, but wish you'd found it the first time. - thanks
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 09/04/2015
Review Created: 09/14/2015 09:47 PM
Gilles D. on 08/25/2015
Gilles said this business was friendly, but they forgot to change the oil filter on his vehicle. They promised to call within the first 24 hours to follow up with him. He had to call three days later to get an update on the status of his vehicle because the business never called him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 08/19/2015
Review Created: 08/25/2015
Marcia R. on 06/06/2015
Marcia said she felt uncomfortable with the mechanics at this business and this was not the first time she has felt this way around them. She expressed that she can be hypersensitive but feels the information she is being given by them is either not complete or not correct. She has since found a different facility where she does not get that feeling. For the reasons stated above, she would not recommend this business.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/03/2015
Review Created: 06/06/2015
Constance D. on 08/22/2013
Constance said she called a couple of times to get the status on her vehicle. She did not get a reply, so she had to physically go into the business for information on the repair and when it would be ready. Other than that, she is completely satisfied. They did a really good job and their service was great.
Vehicle: Toyota Tercel
Service Date: 08/12/2013
Review Created: 08/22/2013
Perry L. at All Auto & Truck Specialists responded on 09/04/2013

After Constance came in to see about her car, we realized she was calling the wrong phone number.  We tried to call her cell phone, but the mailbox was not set up to accept a message.  Once we were able to talk about the repairs on her car, everything was fine.  Thank you for your business, Constance, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

NANCY N. on 01/04/2013
"Usually I like Mazda's telling me what needs to be done, and the estimated cost. and Mazda's generall customer relations."
I was disappointed with the last service on my Ford Ranger. Maybe there was a misunderstanding. I told Mazda that I only wanted routine service, no extra work, because I was going to get rid of the truck. When I picked the truck up mazda told me that there was a lite out, and there was a problem with one of the wheel bolts. I think the truck was delivered with one of the wheel nuts missing. Obviously I wouldn't want to drive the truck with a light out and a wheel nut missing. These were minor repairs, which I would have wanted Mazda to do, and which I did myself. Allso, I hate it when the wheel nuts are driven on so hard that i can't loosen them. I had to use a 3 ft. pipe esxtension on the lug wrench to break the nuts loose.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 12/21/2012
Review Created: 01/04/2013 09:36 AM
Earl R. on 09/18/2012
Earl said the service people at this business were reasonably competent but he does not think they understand the handling of an old vehicle.
Vehicle: Dodge Stealth
Service Date: 09/14/2012
Review Created: 09/18/2012
Perry L. at All Auto & Truck Specialists responded on 09/26/2012
We have been in business for over 38 years and service & repair many 15-20 year old vehicles with 200k plus miles. We're sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the recommendations for you vehicle. We always want to advise necessary repairs for your vehicle to be safe, on the road, for you & your family. Ultimately it's your choice to do the suggested repairs or not.