McCullough Auto Care & Towing

Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for McCullough Auto Care & Towing
Jerry H. on 09/19/2014
"Bad Experience"
I was the first one of at least 7 people that brought their vehicle in for service. They were serviced and moved on, I was last after 3 and a half hours to simply look under my car for a leaking gasket. I checked my odermeter upon arriving after getting my car back it had been driven 14 miles, why? I was charged 5.00 more than I was told earlier and 2 plus dollars for parts(there were no parts involved). There was no plastic seat cover so I smell the sweaty mechanics body oder in my cloth interior every time I get in my car. I did not like my experience, I don't feel they did what I asked and it was a big waste of my time. I really like a refund.
Vehicle: Suzuki Reno
Service Date: 09/17/2014
Review Created: 09/19/2014 09:56 AM
Eric M. at McCullough Auto Care & Towing responded on 10/02/2014

Mr. Haywood, I apologize for your disatisfaction with your visit.  We perform many different types of services, some of which require only a basic level technician and completed quickly.  Your situation, however, required a more experienced technician.  At the time of your arrival, they were all performing scheduled visit repairs.  Although you were next in line, it still required waiting for a more experienced technician to become available.  You were charged a half hour of labor time to inspect and operate your vehicle for the exhaust smell that you were experiencing.  Testing your vehicle required mileage to be put on your vehicle.  Normal shop supply charges and sales tax resulted in the difference in what you expected would be your final bill.  If there are odor concerns, please schedule a return visit so it can be addressed.  Again, if I can be of any assistance please contact me by phone at 404-252-3014.
Eric McCullough