Miguel's Auto

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Kim H. on 10/28/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Miquel's Auto are swindlers"
Has anyone gone to Miguel's Auto at 751 N. Bolingbrook Drive, #8 , Bolingbrook, IL 60440, and was taken advantage of? I went there for my rear and front brakes to be fixed, but when I took it to another mechanic because they were squeaking, I was told that my brakes and rotors had to be replaced. He said the brakes have never replaced.

I also went to Miguel because my vehicle was leaking engine coolant. They replaced the water pump, but my car needed a lower intake manifold gasket.

After I received another estimate and diagnostic from another place. I brought my car back to Miguel asking him to do right by me and fix everything that he did not fix that he said he fixed or I would have to take him to small claims court. His response was "take me to court". He also said, "other auto shops cost a lot more money than him". So basically I got what I paid for. I told him that is alright with me.
I am asking if anyone else have been taken advantage of my Miguel Auto? If you have please email me at k*******@gmail.com, because I would love some statements to take to court by other's he has swindled.
Service Date: 10/10/2015