Monument St Auto Center

KELLY S. on 02/18/2017
"well...."
Well, I've been going to Monument St. Auto Center for several years now and have been generally satisfied with the care I and my car receive. Unfortunately twice now when I've had my tires rotated my lug nuts were not properly tightened (not even finger tight) and I was dangerously close to losing a tire (having learned after the first time I have since checked my lugs before getting in the car). Due to the good service I've received in the past and the shear convenience of their location and decent prices, I've continued to use their services and recommended others to them. As this is the second time I've had this issue I'm afraid unfortunately that I can neither continue using their service nor recommend them.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 02/17/2017
Review Created: 02/18/2017 04:37 PM
Steven J. on 10/20/2016
Steven said they cost too much and he did not have much work done. They are highly overpriced. A competing business offered the same service for a third of the price.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E500
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/18/2016
Review Created: 10/20/2016
Garry C. at Monument St Auto Center responded on 10/24/2016

Good Afternoon Stephen,
  I am sorry you are not satisfied with our service. the pricing we gave you for your accident damage to the suspension of your Mercedes was using "NEW PARTS" directly from the Mercedes dealer as there are no aftermarket parts available for your vehicle. As you stated,you were having your vehicle repaired with "USED PARTS" there obviously would be no comparison in cost. It is not our normal practice to repair vehicles with used parts. We could have given you an estimate with used parts if you had expressed your desire to repair your vehicle in that manner. As always we strive to keep repair cost at a minimum and cultivate long term satisfied customers.

Jonathan T. on 09/10/2016
Jonathan said he did not like how they handled things. He stated they were not helpful and did not understand, nor feel any urgency to help him quickly. He was not pleased.
Vehicle: Honda Insight

Hi Jonathan,
  Please contact me at 410-522-3737 to discuss your issues
     Garry

HEATHER L. on 10/26/2015
"first time there has been a issue"
Normally Its good service. But this time it was not so great. I got a normal oil chance and wash. The cleaned the inside which would have been nice but my floors were soaked and it smelled so bad. It has taken 4 days to air out. On top of paying for a wash you must pay for the rags and soap as well seperate. Will be going somewhere else next time!
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla