Stavros Auto Services

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Stavros Auto Services
ELIZABETH H. on 12/07/2013
"Nice people"
I was disappointed that my experience was not as great as I expected. I asked to have work done under a warranty, but it was not done, and no one even called me to ask about details. Now I have to bring it back and be without a car another day. I was charged $50.00 for services and am still not sure what I paid for because the seal in the door they said they fixed is still there???
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 12/04/2013
Review Created: 12/07/2013 09:10 AM
Matt at Stavros Auto Services responded on 02/27/2014

Hope you enjoy your replacement vehicle. I wish I had been given all your warranty information when you brought the car in. $50 is the standard pre-purchase inspection fee . Sorry reinstalling your door seal back in place didnt fix all your air leaks. Its always tough trying to fix those things that others have worked especially as a no charge courtesy repair.