Parkland Auto Center

Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5rating 4.17

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Cameron R. on 03/22/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great to build your credit with or if you're a first-time buyer"
Through my own research I found out Parkland Auto Center had a manual Chevy Cruze in their inventory. I sent out an email through their website asking for more information on the car. I was hyped when I got a call back from Jason saying to come in and check it out. I was greeted very professionally at the front desk (always am) as I met my dealer. He grabbed me the set of keys, drove the car up to the front for me, let me inspect everything, and we went on a test drive. Everything checked out perfect and on the road we discussed business, politics, and life choices. This was the first car I mastered stick shift in so she felt right for me. Jason understood where I was coming from and did his best to help me in any way he could. So I went in and offered my down payment, thinking the vehicle was within my price range. I later found out, in order for the policy to grant me all time low payments I would need to finance a cheaper vehicle. Mind you, he gave me plenty of time to think long and hard about my decision and gave me plenty of options to choose from. I was dead set on the Cruze, but it was unrealistic for me to pay it off. I liked the sound of building my credit with a reliable 4-cylinder more than struggling to work off the turbo diesel. I eventually made my decision on an '04 Sentra with an extremely low interest rate. They let me choose the date in which I would have the complete down payment by and it worked out seamlessly. I enjoy commuting with it as it came with it's own advantages as compared to the Cruze so I'm not complaining. Overall I was satisfied with my purchase and the customer service.
Service Date: 03/22/2016
Review Created: 03/22/2016 01:43 PM
j p. on 01/09/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"never go there "
Will never go in there again if there was a negative stars I would give them all -5 , how does this place stay in business. They treat u all nice at 1st then all of a sudden hey we want u to fill out paperwork for 3 hours , then to tell u your credit isn't that great when u know your score , they demand more money out of u n refuse to take your trade in for average cost of the trade blame the customer for there poor choice in a trade in, also telling the customer how they are helping them get out of there beater car while trying to sell them a lower quality car with bald tires that are not even street legal rust on the hood that was just repainted, rips in the seats, mind u they are refusing to negotiate the price on the vehicle because they tell the customer I'm asking the same price that I paid for it (bull crap) most lots get there cars from dealer auctions most people know that come on guys , also u never tell the customer that if u don't take the deal you are jacking the price up $3000 because it was a mistake on the vehicle. if u need a car go to many other dealerships in the area shop around , also a sign of a bad lot is that if the salesman runs up to your car before u get put of it.
Service Date: 01/08/2016
Review Created: 01/09/2016 11:10 PM
JAMIE K. on 11/14/2013
"awesome place"
These guys are great they help me so much im as ingle mom raising 2 kids by mysrlf and i needed a car for me and my family these guys well robert and drew workedvery hard and after 3 weeks.theyhad me a vehicle. Thank you allso much for helping a mom in need jamie
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Sales Date: 10/23/2013
Review Created: 10/25/2013 04:25 PM
NOEL LYN J. on 10/15/2013
"Easy"
Down to earth staff and in and out easily.
Vehicle: HONDA CR-V
Sales Date: 10/13/2013
Review Created: 10/15/2013 05:08 PM
CARMEN L. on 09/25/2013
"awesome people treat u like family :)"
Will go above and beyond for u love them
Vehicle: FORD F-150