Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center

Review for Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center
CHRISTOPHER M. on 07/13/2015
"Neighbor Auto/Tire Center is the Best"
I really appreciate the convienance of having an auto shop in my neighborhood. The bonus is that Paul Campanella's is really awesome -- and I count myself among the many Wilmington locals who patronize this business. There is never an issue in booking an appointment; the staff is quick to call and tell you when your car is done; they also take the time explain what work needed to be done and why it's important -- and as a complete auto-moron, I really appreciate that. What's even cooler is that, randomly, Paul Campanella himself will come out, introduce himself and thank you for your business. How great is that? I highly recommend Paul Campanella's Auto and Tire Center.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Service Date: 07/11/2015
Review Created: 07/13/2015 08:41 AM
Melissa C. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 07/16/2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, Christopher! We take great interest in getting to know our customers and making them feel like they are apart of our family. It is great to know that we make taking your car in for service a little less painless! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again (but not too soon)!