Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center

Review for Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center
JAMES (RUSS) B. on 01/12/2016
"Trustworthy"
I took my car in for oil/filter service this week. I told them to check it over and if it needed new spark plugs, tires, etc., to go ahead and do the work. I picked it up 2 hours later and they said it was in good shape, just the oil and filter needed changing. How many businesses can you offer a blank check and have it turned down!
I have been taking my cars to Paul Campenella for many years now and have never been dissatisfied with the quality of work, price, time to complete or cleanliness of the car when it was returned to me.
I also like that Paul is always on hand to say hello and answer any questions. A first class business run by a first class owner.
Russ Boughton
Wilmington, DE
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 01/11/2016
Review Created: 01/12/2016 08:55 PM
Melissa C. at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 01/18/2016

Russ, you are awesome! Thank you for the kind words and sharing your experience with us. It is always a pleasure doing business with both you and Allison.