Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center

Review for Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center
GARY A. on 12/06/2014
You were kind enough to agree to have someone come pick me up to get my car. In order to avoid rush hour traffic It was agreed they would be there about 3:00. I left my office around 3:25, to make sure no one was left waiting for me, and stood outside until 3:50. With no sign of my ride I called and a gentleman answered and said: "Oh! She just left and should be there any minute." I waited another 15 minutes, standing out in the damp cold, and no one appeared. finally at 4:10 I called and who should answer the phone, the young lady who was to pick me up! Apparently the gentleman who said she was on her way and would be there any second, 25 minutes earlier, either did not know what he was talking about or deliberately lied. I was left standing in the cold for 45 minutes.

Ginally, the bill never itemized the charges, just gave a blanket amount for "Labor", without any hours.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Service Date: 12/04/2014
Review Created: 12/06/2014 05:41 AM
Tina at Paul Campanella's Auto & Tire Center responded on 12/08/2014

We apologize for the miscommunication, Gary. We always call our customers before picking them up. When we spoke to you, we said we would give you a call around 3:30 to coordinate a time - not to come and get you. We have many other customers throughout our day that require our shuttle services. When you called to see where the driver was, it is very likely that he had you confused with the other customers that our driver had been out getting. Again, we apologize for the inconvenice this has caused you.