Rich's for the Home - Lynnwood

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Kjell W. on 10/15/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Please do not shop here"
PLEASE do not shop at Rich's for the Home!!! We bought a hot tub there, had countless issues. The manager Scott said he would refund us so we took his offer. Then Jon Chapman the owners son called us and told us his manager would never offer that and we were mistaken. He offered to give us full trade in value so we decided to go with that. He gave us a price which was much more then the hot tubs cost. I asked for him to explain what he was charging us for since he never gave me an actual invoice, just an unitemized price through email. He refused multiple times. Then Jon gave us a deadline of October 14, 2016 to decided. This whole past week + we have been trying to get this resolved and he has been ignoring us. Even his finance/ HR lady Laura has been trying to get ahold of him and he's been ignoring her. On October 7 2016 my husband went to the store to talk to them and they locked their doors early so they would not have to help him. Yesterday I wrote on BBB since I had a feeling he was waiting out the deadline. He called us this morning bright and early and said he doesn't want to do business with us. This company is so unethical! We have had countless other problems with them - such as them suggesting and selling us the incorrect chemicals for our tub. This was the topper since we had a feeling all along Jon Chapman was planning this.

So please please please do not shop at Rich's for the Home!
Service Date: 01/01/2015