Riker's Automotive And Tire Centers Inc.

Review for Riker's Automotive And Tire Centers Inc.
JOE G. on 10/09/2014
Brought in my truck guy says 2 hours labor then I look at the bill and it shows 295.00 for labor.My question is, are you charging 150.00 per hour.Very disappointed with them . Never again.Must say that I was refunded for the first visit charges.That was appreciated.But 295.00 labor charges for 2 hours quotes.That I think was to much. I don't mind paying for labor of course but I was given a quote.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 09/16/2014
Review Created: 10/09/2014 07:30 AM
Ron G. at Riker's Automotive And Tire Centers Inc. responded on 10/10/2014

Joe, thank you for your kind words about mentioning the refund. As you know, the water pump was bad after we diagnosed the clutch incorrectly the first time. As you said, we made it right.

Unfortunately, you aare not reading your bill correctly. The water pump was 2 hours labor at $104.00 per hour. The remaining labor is the "Cooling System Flush" which was an added $69.07. for a total labor of $277 .07, not $295.00 as you claim.

I hope you can reconsider your review since you were pretty harsh on us calling us dishonest, when we are not, as I have proven, multiple times for you.