Riker's Automotive And Tire Centers Inc.

Review for Riker's Automotive And Tire Centers Inc.
Jeff G. on 10/17/2014
"Great Service and Genuine People"
In prior months I had my 2002 Honda accord serviced at Riker's Automotive for brakes. Recently, I had my oil changed at a local Firestone Dealership and when checking my brakes they were not able to get the Driver's side tire off due to a lug nut being cross threaded and it would be 41 plus dollars to replace the part. I called Riker's and spoke with Sean Davis and he informed me that Riker's would make it right and fixed the issue. They fixed my vehicle right away. In this visit, I noticed that all the folks that work at Riker's go out of their way to make you feel welcomed. The team at Riker's are concerned to make sure you get the right service and not over pay on items that are not necessary and are very genuine when they communicate with customers. Thank you Riker's. In addition, I was supplied with coffee and doughnuts while I waited. I quickly found out that no donut is safe around Sean. Thanks again Riker's for such great service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord