Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists

Review for Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists
Don M. on 02/01/2016
"Pete"
The first experience I had with Riley and Son's was when my car was repaired after hitting a dear. My insurance company wanted me to go there and I didn't want to at first because I figured they would only have the insurance companies best interests in mind. After making some calls I felt companies were unprofessional and rude! So, I called Riley's and I feel its the best choice I could have made! I got my car back in a timely manner and the work was satisfactory! I have since went back to Riley's for mechanical work and I couldn't recommend Riley's enough! I worked with Pete and feel that he is as good a mechanic as he is a person. I feel that I will get work done in the future there even though its not the closest, its about 30 minutes away, but I have never found this type of relationship with a business but am glad I have!
Vehicle: Honda Accord