Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists

Review for Riley & Sons Collision & Mechanical Specialists
Raymond H. on 04/27/2013
"BEING A TECHNICIAN,I WAS EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH EVERYONE AT RILEY&SONS!"
AFTER BREAKING DOWN,I EXPECTED TO BE SHAFTED WHEN I HAD TO GET OUR DAUGHTER'S CAR REPAIRED.THE FIRST YELLOW PAGES AD I SAW WAS FOR RILEY&SONS.I SAW THAT THEY WERE CLOSE TO MEIJER AND OTHER THAN THE CASINO,THAT WAS THE ONLY BUSINESS I WAS SURE I COULD FIND.I CALLED,FULLY EXPECTING TO HEAR THAT I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN APPOINTMENT.MUCH TO MY SURPRISE,PENNY TRANSFERRED ME TO D.J.WHO WAS ABLE TO GET US RIGHT IN.WE WERE PROVIDED WITH A FAIR ESTIMATE AND A RIDE TO THE CASINO WHILE THE CAR WAS REPAIRED.HAD THE PARTS NOT HAD TO COME FROM INDIANAPOLIS,I'M SURE THAT WE WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED TO LEAVE THE WAITING ROOM.THE COFFEE AND COMPANY WAS GREAT.WHEN THE REPAIRS WERE COMPLETED WE WERE PICKED UP BY A PLEASANT YOUNG APPRENTICE WHO MADE OUR RIDE PLEASURABLE.I WAS AWARE THAT MORE REPAIRS WOULD NEED TO BE COMPLETED WHEN WE GOT BACK HOME BUT THE WORK DONE AT RILEY&SONS MADE THE REST OF THE REPAIRS EASY TO COMPLETE.WE ARE PLANNING ANOTHER TRIP SOON THAT WILL INCLUDE A STOP IN ANDERSON TO SEE AND ONCE AGAIN THANK THE GREAT FOLKS AT RILEY&SONS!!!
Vehicle: Ford Focus