Roggi's Auto Service

Doug B. on 08/19/2017
"Emissions work on an Audi"
I have a high miliage car that requires a lot of work to get the check engine light off.

They gave me a fair quote to get the job done I recommend them but I will never buy another Audi.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 05:54 AM
Ellen S. on 08/11/2017
"Very professional . "
I went there for the first time. What was I waiting for? Very professional . Recommended service . They even washed my car when they were done. Great mechanics.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 07:52 PM
Paul S. on 08/11/2017
"Everthing done right and at the promised time"
Thanks for your service.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 06:27 PM
Lynn R. on 08/10/2017
"They always go the extra mile"
Thank you again Roggi's for providing the service...and service experience... that I have come to rely on. I am confident in the repairs, and appreciate the fact that my questions and concerns are important. Thank you Wayne and Henry
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 06:09 AM
Sharon P. on 07/27/2017
"Roggi's is a very good place to bring your car for service!!"
I've been going to Roggi's for quite a few years. Wayne is VERY NICE and HONEST!!! They tell you what's wrong with your car before they work on it and help you make very wise decisions. It's good to go to a place where you can leave and not wonder if they are going to try to scam you. They were very knowledgeable about my car, even when I told them what was wrong with it before they look at it. Thank God for Roggi's!!!!
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 06:23 AM
Lenworth J. on 07/15/2017
"car ad tire service"
Excellent service. Very prompt. Courteous professional and friendly.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLS63 S AMG
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 03:27 AM
Mark D. on 07/13/2017
"Excellent customer service"
Brought my beat up old Subaru to Roggi's for some long overdue maintenance and they were very helpful explaining all the problems with the car. They also worked with me to keep the cost of the work within my budget. I highly recommend Roggi's to anyone needing good honest reliable auto service.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 05:36 AM
Bob F. on 07/12/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fair - Fast - Thorough and Competent"
I was first referred to Roggi's several years ago by my local mechanic - who sees the word "hybrid' in a vehicle name and throws his arms up in panic. One of my repairs over the years actually did involve the hybrid control system, but others have been simpler - most recently a water pump replacement and diagnostic/repair work on the ignition system. The work is done right - double checked - priced fairly - and the customer is kept in the loop at every step along the way. The office crew is friendly and competent - a pleasure to deal with. Their string of "Best of" awards haven't come from ballot box stuffing. They've been earned.

I recommend Roggi's without any hesitation.
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 03:03 PM
Alan C. on 07/04/2017
"A long day"
I brought my car in for a technical check as required for a high speed driving school. The result was uneventful except for new wiper blades. A mile or so after I left the car overheated and I limped back to Roggi's. They found that the expansion tank had cracked open. This required a new tank, hoses and thermostat. When finished, they were not satisfied with the cooling and detected inadequate fan speed. (No high speed.) they loaned me a car and the next morning installed a new fan assembly with its controller.
These were expensive and time-consuming. However, when I came back with that broken tank Roggi's got right to work on it as if I were the only customer they had that afternoon. As I have noticed in the past, they are very fussy and saw the additional problem with the fan.
If one owns a nice car like a BMW and wants it to be in top condition especially as it ages or is driven hard, I would recommend Roggi's. They seem to get it done right. They like to replace anything marginal, which not everyone may like, depending on how long you want to keep your car. This level of care is not cheap.
Overall, Roggi's provides very good service for highly engineered cars whose owners care about their driving machines.
Vehicle: BMW 328Ci
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 10:34 AM
Kevin T. on 06/29/2017
"Great mechanics, fast, knowledgeable, reasonably priced, and very good customer service"
I've been using Roggi's for years on a variety of cars: old, new, foreign, and domestic. These guys are the best.
Vehicle: Volvo S80
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 09:22 AM
Mary Alice Moore L. on 06/27/2017
"Service"
Excellent service. Personnel are excellent in communicating with the owner to discuss work plan and repairs.
Vehicle: BMW 535xi
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 05:02 AM
Tracy H. on 06/26/2017
"Customer service "
The customer service is awesome
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLS500
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 05:50 PM
Nathan T. on 06/23/2017
"excellent service, good quality work"
Frank is great wnd honest. He did good quality work.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 12:01 PM
Thomas S. on 06/23/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Oh no my brakes! "
I had an issue with my brakes this morning and stopped in. Frank diagnosed it and fixed it in a matter of minutes. The entire shop are all professionals and do outstanding work.
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 09:36 AM
Mary O. on 06/18/2017
"Service Rating"
Great place to have your auto serviced. Pleasant people and clean waiting room!
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 06:53 AM
MICHEAL N. on 06/10/2017
"My new go to guys"
I had a wonderful experience to my surprise, I have had several bad experiences with our local BMW dealer and BMW repair shops so my expectations were not high. The guys are friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. They do not hose you on labor or parts cost which was important to me. I have now made them my go to guys from now on for mine and my son's BMW.
Vehicle: BMW 750Li
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/10/2017 01:28 PM
Thad C. on 06/08/2017
"Worked on my Volovo V70R"
I cannot say enough good things with the Roggi's Auto Service. Wayne team is TOP notch and the work they have done on all my cars, from front desk, the estimates, the work performed, the skill of their mechanics, will give you the confidence to bring all our cars to there to be serviced, repaired, and renewed. Roggi's produces great outcomes, and that is all there is to it.
-Thad (Hartford)
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLS500
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 04:29 PM
Lauren B. on 04/20/2017
"Great service with a personal touch"
Roggi's provided excellent service for my car. Wayne and Henry are both great to work with and I feel like I can trust them. I plan on using Roggi's from now on!
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 01:41 PM
Jenny S. on 04/14/2017
"Need to call when c"
Great service as always! However, i called around 1:30 and left a message to determine if my car was ready for pick up. Two hours later, no call back so I called, got mark who said, sure it's ready. Not sure if I would have been able to retrieve my car on time before close if I had not called again and got a live person. Also never received an advance estimate.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 04:23 AM
Henry R. at Roggi's Auto Service responded on 04/14/2017

Jenny, we want to apologize for your experience the other day. I’m sure as you’ve experienced with us in the past it was not a typical day. We were very short handed, however there is no excuse and we will make sure that it doesn’t happen again. Thank you for taking to time to give us a review, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!!