Latest Review about 2 months ago

Gerald (Gib) B.
Volkswagen Passat
06/25/2018
Terrific and responsible service
The Roggi's team is highly capable and efficient, cost-conscious too. I appreciate the follow-up phone call and desire to ensure - when it happens and usually well down' the road (literally), you'll be a repeat customer.

New York, NY
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
05/22/2018
Saving Me A Potential Headache?
Great communication with Henry as he did a pre-purchase inspection on a vehicle I was interested in purchasing.

For the most part he found the car to be in great running condition with no cosmetic damage, yet he found a minor issue (with the potential to be a bigger issue, but he could not take the parts apart to find out) with the vehicle.

After I got the final report I related the issue to the dealership. After 4 days of the dealership not contacting me back with any updates about what Henry found, that was enough for me make an informative decision not to buy the car.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 05/23/2018

It was our pleasure. We were happy to provide you with as much detailed information necessary to make the best decision. Thank you for your business.

Jo Anne P.
Cromwell, CT
05/22/2018
Roggi’s Auto
Roggi’s can always be counted on to provide exemplary vehicle maintenance, repair, customer service with honesty and professionalism. Over the past 25 years I have never considered taking my vehicles to any other company except Roggi’s. The walls of Roggi’s are covered with awards validating their long term extraordinary service here in Connecticut.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you, Jo Anne. We strive to be consistant as you know. We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your business!

David C.
Morristown, NJ
05/19/2018
Great Customer Service
My son is attending the University of Hartford and had two wheels stolen off his car. We live in NJ and I contacted Henry to get the car off the street and get it to his shop. He took care of everything!! Got the tow truck, I got the wheels and tires and he installed everything, checked out the car to make sure it was safe. It was all done over the phone and the car came out great. If I lived in the area Roggi's would be the only shop I would use. The facility is first class, gated so the cars are safe and the staff is attentive and courteous and the rates are competitive. I can't thank them enough for helping me. If I could give them more than 5 stars I would.

PB
Patty B.
West Simsbury, CT
Subaru Legacy
05/10/2018
Service is always timely and complete
Each time I need to bring in "Iris", my car, she is taken great care of. all of the issues were addressed and she feels wonderful. No worrisome noises, drives perfectly. Once again, Wayne and Henry, thank you.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 05/23/2018

We appreciate you trusting us with your "Iris". We strive to take great care of her when she comes to visit.

Jonathan L.
Avon, CT
Mercedes-Benz E300
04/28/2018
Outstanding Service and Attention to Details
I've been a Mercedes and BMW fanatic for more than 30 years. Six years ago I discovered Roggi's through a friend who also drove classic German cars. Not only was I surprised by how reasonable Roggi's cost for services were, but I soon discovered how badly the Mercedes dealership had taken advantage of me over the years. Furthermore, I now get to speak with the guys doing the work under the hood of my cars so I truly know what needs to be done and what does not.

If you purchase your high line German cars and and plan on keeping them a long time then Roggi's is one of the best choices you can make.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your repeat business. Our technicians take lots of pride in their knowledge and work on vehicles. Thanks for the great review.

LR
Lynn R.
04/27/2018
Roggis gets it... great customer service
Roggis does what they say they will. We trust their diagnosis and recommendation... and we appreciate their flexibility and genuine desire to provide a great experience. It is very valuable to find individuals and businesses that you want to work with...Roggis is one of those finds.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you fo the great review, Lynn. We strive to make cars and people happy and appreciate your repeat business.

TV
Tyler V.
04/20/2018
Fantastic Results
What a professional organization! They saw me on short notice, diagnosed my car, explained in detail its problems (and their concerns), outlined a plan of action, set my expectations from a pricing and completion standpoint, and delivered my vehicle for less than the estimate and in a much shorter time than expected. What's more, they now have me on an automated service plan so that I can get routine maintenance done before new problems arise. Couldn't be happier with the work they did or the performance of the car. This is what service should be about!

Randy C.
Windsor, CT
04/17/2018
Look no Further!
We've been taking our cars there for the past 10 years, Always professional, up front about what needs to be done and how much the repair(s) would cost. They've also always worked within our budget and we still get exceptional service. Shout out to Paul who works at the front desk, explains things thoroughly and very patiently.

Susan C.
Stratford, CT
04/13/2018
Convenient and fast service
I have been able to bring my car in on short notice for work and so far have had all the work completed on the same day. I believe I am getting honest service because I brought my car in for a tune-up and was told that the car was in good shape and did not need any extra work. I have never left another mechanic or dealership without being told I need some expensive part, even when they forgot they had replaced that expensive part 3 months earlier. Honesty is very important and combined with the efficient and quality work I have been receiving from Roggi's, I give Roggi's 5 stars.

AC
Adele C.
Middletown, CT
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/11/2018
My Feedback
Wonderful people; friendly, sincere, honest; very accomodatiing

Mel S.
South Glastonbury, CT
Kia Forte
04/09/2018
Trust and Service
Great service, fast and trustworthy. Can't ask for more.

GS

Windsor, CT
Toyota Avalon
03/31/2018
Always Great Service
My car is always done on time - with everything I've asked for completed. I even get mints! What more could I ask for?

Jerry and Gail P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/29/2018
Super service...Excellent personnel
Excellent personal service and superb mechanical maintenance.

M.D., James D.
03/27/2018
Service!
The overall quality, attention to detail, and first class service are second to none. Family run business with values that show.

Marbelia G.
Cheshire, CT
03/16/2018
Roggis is taking your car to a family member.
The service is outstanding and fair. They always consult you before changing or repairing anything. They will listen to your concern and younever leave feeling dissatisfied. Price are ultra reasonable and servuce is timely and transparent.

ME
Max E.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/14/2018
knowledgeable, professional, courteous and friendly.
Great service, they are very knowledgeable of my car, proactive in identifying potential issues, responsive to my concerns, friendly and professional.

Jo Anne P.
Cromwell, CT
03/09/2018
Roggi’s Auto Service
I have been a Roggi’s customer for over 25 years. Wayne and Henry have always provided me with 5 ***** service. If you want honest, reliable, superb professional and technical service don’t think twice about using Roggi’s to maintain your vehicle.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 03/13/2018

Jo Anne thank you so much for helping durring our fundraiser, it was good to see you!

AW
Althea W.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/08/2018
For the Best, Honest, Professional and also Excellent in Customer Service Roggi's Auto Service is definitely the place to take your vehicle.
Three years ago I was surfing the internet for an auto service place and I came upon Roggi's, I brought my car there and up to this day I have no regrets. Am a female driver and the people at Roggi's has always given me nothing but Excellent and Honest service I always feel safe and worry free whenever I take my car there knowing they are going to do nothing but beyond the best to make sure am safe on the road.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 03/13/2018

Althea thank you for your kinds words!!