Latest Review about 1 month ago

Hartford, CT
BMW 328xi
08/14/2016
Absolutely atrocious service
My BMW was brought to Roggi's to repair my radio head unit and temp stat control. The first time Roggi's received my vehicle they replaced the temp stat control and not the radio head unit. When i received my vehicle back i was under the impression that both units were replaced. A few months later the radio head unit caused the center console to malfunction. I brought the car to BMW who diagnosed the vehicle and made me aware that the radio head unit was the reasoning. I then contacted Roggi's who then advised they only replaced the temp stat control and not both parts as advised. I then had it scheduled to have the part replaced it took them over a month successfully replace a darn radio something that should take an hour or two at most. When the finally replaced the unit. They forgot to program it so my navigation would not work. I then had to wait even longer just to have them have to make an appointment to have BMW reprogram my vehicles software in order to get my navigation up and running. I was less than impressed by the service that i received and felt that they dragged their feet on this repair even though i held the upmost patience with them. I honestly wish i would have gone to BMW directly in the first place.

Displaying 1 Review