Jonathan B.
Lincoln MKX
11/14/2018
Great clean organized
Very professional team of very qualified mechanics, they take their time to explain the issue and what will be done to fix it. Also they stand behind their work .

TC
Thad C.
11/21/2017
Fixed my 1998 Ford Ranger XLT - Roggi's is my go to garage. Walk there from home or work, very convenient and okay pricing
read the title.

SP
Sam P.
West Hartford, CT
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/01/2017
Roggi's performed work on my car that turned out to involve more than what was expected. They kept me informed of their progress and didn't return the car until everything was running correctly.

Jenny S.
Mazda 3
04/14/2017
Need to call when c
Great service as always! However, i called around 1:30 and left a message to determine if my car was ready for pick up. Two hours later, no call back so I called, got mark who said, sure it's ready. Not sure if I would have been able to retrieve my car on time before close if I had not called again and got a live person. Also never received an advance estimate.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 04/14/2017

Jenny, we want to apologize for your experience the other day. I’m sure as you’ve experienced with us in the past it was not a typical day. We were very short handed, however there is no excuse and we will make sure that it doesn’t happen again. Thank you for taking to time to give us a review, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!!

Jenny S.
Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2016
Check engine light is back on
Hi Roggi's crew, my check engine light''a back on despite the 2 solenoid and wiring harness replacement. will be back in this week.

PF
Paula F.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/28/2016
Very pleased
Some confusion by check-in person at beginning. Needed more organized communication. I approved the work to be done but after time passed with no contact I called back and the check-in person said I hadn't approved the work and I don't know where she got that information. Called previous day & had to leave my number for a call-back that never happened. After that service was excellent and the job was performed well with good communication. Appreciated some "above and beyond" work in cleaning out car and addressing mice problem. Pleasant staff. Roggi's has a very good reputation and, to me, deserve it.

JJ
Juanita J.
Saturn Aura
06/10/2016
they are very helpful especially Linda she was very helpful in keeping he broume inform of what was happening.also Wayne the owner
was also helpful i didn't have a ride home from dropping off my car,and he also pick me up to pick up my car.so i would like to thanks to all for being so kind to me ,thanks again ,Juanita johnson

LO
Luis O.
West Hartford, CT
06/19/2015
Oil Change, belt & transfer cases
Great quality work and only repair what needs to be done.

05/31/2015
My Range Rover is a special car and only a few special places have the tools to fix it !!!
It took 2 days. Then my hubby pick it up and it still was not fixed. But he brought it back and now it works fine
Merci. Too expensive though !!!

08/28/2014
Bonjour
My husband's BMW x5 was well taken care of, but it is always sooooo expensive to fix - that car has cost him $10,000.00 so far, and he only had it for 2 years !!!
so he is not bringing it for repair for the oil like he told you he would - hell call you

07/31/2013
they always try to take good care of your needs !!
I will be going back - it is better than the dealer, and I love to help a family business !!

V
Valued Customer
Honda Fit
06/19/2013
They do what they say...
I dropped it off, I picked it up, it was painless. What I need done, was done and done right.

05/15/2013
reliable !
expensive, but very good at what they do !!!

BE
Bernard E.
South Windsor, CT
BMW 325i
01/11/2013
good quality work
Excellent service. Though expensive good work is provided.

Shawne C.
Nissan Maxima
12/28/2012 Category: Service
Shawne said she has been using this business for a while. She added she recently had the tires changed and the steering wheel shakes.