MF
Marc F.
Connecticut
Acura TL
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Marc said the staff did great work, they're attentive and courteous.

DN
Debra N.
Enfield, CT
Honest guys!!!
Charlie and Doug are very honest. I’ve always gotten quality work and the best prices here.

BW
Bill W.
Always a great experience
Above and beyond experience as always Quality work always done well and fast. I would recommend to anyone Bill Wise

Granby, CT
Honda Civic Si
quick service
Burhoe's service was quick and professional. I was able to drop my car off the day after I called and it was ready before lunch.

Windsor Locks, CT
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/09/2019
Exhaust system
Installed exhaust system in timely fashion. Happy with the work they did

Thomas S.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the business did a good job and everyone was very nice.

Judy R.
04/03/2019
fantastic team working on my car
I have always had a great experience at Burhoe's they are professional and always give recommendations for the care of my vehicle I always give their name to family and friends who need work done on their cars. They are a great team.

JY
Jeanne Y.
Ludlow, MA
Nissan Murano
03/30/2019
Awesome service!
As usual the service I received was convenient, professional and reasonable. Thanks!

Debbie B.
Torrington, CT
Scion tC
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said the staff helped her and were at a convenient location.

BO
Bonnie O.
03/22/2019
Dedicated owner and reliable service. Been using burhoes for approximately 25 yrs. Thank you so much
Wonderful service.

Karen M.
Ford Edge
03/22/2019
Awesome service
I love having a place I can bring my car for service or repair that I can trust.

BK
Brian K.
03/21/2019
Crazy Expensive!
I had a tire plugged. Very fast and very nice but for what they charged me to just plug my tire I almost could have bought a new one!!
Charles B., Owner from Burhoe's Automotive Service Center responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the reveiw, Im sorry if you feel that 30 dollars was too much to repair the tire and Install it on the car. If it was brought to my attention at the time we could have worked something out on the pricing. Hopefully we can do better next time to earn a 5 star review....Charles Burhoe (owner)

Jim B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/16/2019
Responsive service
They are responsive to what and when I need work done

John H.
West Hartford, CT
03/15/2019 Category: Service
John said his colleague from the motor pool at the University of Hartford has been recommending the business to him and the business did not let him down.

Joan W.
Windsor Locks, CT
03/05/2019
Honest, Professional and friendly.
This is a family business, and I have been going to Burhoe's Automotive Service Center for 35 years. The owners are honest, friendly, and professional. I trust the owners, and I will continue to take my car to them for service and repair.

CL
Cheryl L.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Cheryl said the business was extremely accommodating, She stated she dropped off the vehicle, they took care of the vehicle right away, and the staff called them promptly when it was done. It is a great, family-run facility.

AW
Andy W.
West Suffield, CT
02/13/2019
Great service good people fair price
Always great service very knowledgeable never any surprises. Highly recommended

LP
Liz P.
02/12/2019
These guys are fair and honest- I would recommend them to anyone
Always a pleasure dealing with these guys - they go above and beyond to help and are fair

East Granby, CT
Chevrolet Blazer
Honesty and fair prices
I appreciate Charlie’s honesty and fair prices. With a 15 year old car, it is great to get his perspective about what is important to address and not be sold products I don’t need!

Mike C.
Toyota Sequoia
Good people
Charlie is always accommodating and fare with his prices.