Matt D.
Stafford Springs, CT
Subaru WRX
04/01/2021
Couldnt be happier with my alignment.They kept me informed with how my car was before and after the work even let me know how it was coming along.

Cindy H.
Bloomfield, CT
Nissan Pathfinder
04/02/2021
Burhoe’s in Bloomfield Car Repair
Great fast, friendly, respectful service.... always the best.

03/31/2021
Burhoe’s Repair Service
The cooling fan went on my Nissan; Charlie and his team were able to order, install and work with my extended warranty company which saved me time and money.
Charles B., Owner from Burhoe's Automotive Service Center responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for the review, Im gald I called you to find out the 3 star review was and accendent....Always a pleasure working with you.

Al B.
Simsbury, CT
03/31/2021
Good Honest Service.
I took my truck to a dealership for a squeaking noise. They told me it needed new sepension work and a new timing belt for a cost over $ 4000! The timing belt had been recently replaced. I took the truck to Burhoe's for a 2nd opinion. They confirmed suspension work was required. However, the squeaking noise was that the timing belt was only misaligned and did not need to be replaced. Good Honest people. We have been using them since.

KW
Keith W.
Connecticut
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Keith said the business provides good service and they always go there.

NB
Naja B.
Bloomfield, CT
Nissan Versa
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Naja said the business provided great customer service and they were also very informative.

Jeff M.
Great Service Great People
I have gone there multiple times. People are very easy to work with and do an incredible job. Highly recommend!

RK
Roman K.
New Britain, CT
Subaru BRZ
Review 3/2021. Spring
I Have 100% confidence that the guys will take care of my car and do a great job! Drive 45 minutes to get there and drive by many other garages

WL
Walber L.
Ram 1500
03/23/2021
Everything about this place is great
Burhoe’s automotive center hands down the best! If I could click on more stars I would! From the customer service, the price of service, and how clean and how they took care of my vehicle I couldn’t really ask for more! The speed of service was amazing the work done was amazing! Definitely a shop of their word and honest which is extremely hard to find nowadays, an honest machanic is like finding an honest wife, hold on to them on to them
As long as you can........ Thanks again guys if you have any doubts don’t!!!!

LW
Linda W.
03/11/2021
Good work ethic, thorough work on vehicle, dependable and pleasant to do business with!
Always recommend to family and friends.

03/10/2021
The process was easy and all at a reasonable cost.
Knowledgeable and friendly staff and at a reasonable price.

TC
Tim C.
Nissan Xterra
03/10/2021
Very helpful and pleasant
Very helpful and always pleasant to talk to.

Carol M.
Lexus ES 330
03/03/2021
Honest and Dependable!
A family run business that treats you fairly and honestly...like you’re one of the family!!

Joan W.
Windsor Locks, CT
02/25/2021
Three generations of the Burhoe family, and I trust them.
I have never had a problem with the service I have with them, and I feel comfortable when my car is getting serviced. I stay in their waiting room while and I have a cup of coffee because I drive about 25 minutes to get there. I trust them totally and would recommend them to others.

02/25/2021
Exhaust Leak
My 2010 Honda Odyssey was making a much louder noise than usual. I suspected exhaust system and took it in immediately. I was prepared for some parts of the exhaust system to be replaced as a minimum. To my joy it turned out 2 nuts rusted off the exhaust flange and Burhoes cleaned and replaced the nuts. Some of the exhaust was showing signs of wear, but was not in immediate need of replacement. When it comes time for an exhaust system replacement, I will be taking my vehicle back to Burhoes. They do honest and excellent work. I would recommend using Burhoes to anyone.

Newington, CT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/24/2021
Awesome Service
Charlie and the gentleman at Burhoe's are amazing. The are kind, and get the job done.