TG
Tomica G.
07/22/2021
Always the best service!
I’ve gone to other mechanics, but the guys at Burhoes are super friendly and always explain everything that needs to be done well. I find their prices are very fair also.

PA
Patrick A.
Simsbury, CT
07/22/2021
My truck looks awesome!!!
I bought my truck w tires too big for the wheel wells. The front tires were rubbing the wells on tigh turns. These guys suggested a leveling kit. I wasnt looking to modify my vehicle, just wanted the problem fixed without downsizing the tires. I waited a little longer than I wanted to, but the national parts shortage is a real thing, so I cant fault them....it took 3 weeks to get the parts and a few hours to install them. The problem is fixed, and best of all, the truck looks awesome. Thank you.

Newington, CT
Nissan Rogue
07/20/2021
Friendly

Judy W.
Kia Sorento
07/16/2021
Great service & reasonable prices
Been going to Burhoe’s for years and have never been disappointed in automotive service, prices, or customer service. Staff is friendly and easy to communicate with about auto issues. Not pushy.

Lexus ES 300
07/14/2021
Service provided exceeded my expectation.
Received great service from the team at Burhoe's.
Going forward I will take my vehicles here for service work.
Thanks Charlie

LN
Lorraine N.
Bristol, CT
135,000 Service
As always the service is great and the long time Windsor Bond is greater.

My experiences with Burhoes always proves to be impeccable and the quality of service is exactly what they do and say.

CL
Conner L.
Chicopee, MA
Acura TSX
Honest
I had them check to see if there were any concerns or necessary repairs and they told me everything looked good. I felt very relieved that I wasn’t taken advantage of since it was my first time there. I’ll definitely be back if I need anything else

LL
Larry L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
07/14/2021
Charlie is very customer focused and provided excellent communication throughout the process.

CN
Craig N.
These guys rock!
It's not always easy to find a good mechanic that produces consistent quality results. Charlie and his team are great guys that have fair pricing . They will call you and go over the vehicle, what's needed, as well as the total cost for everything before proceeding with the repair.

LP
Liz P.
Fair and friendly
They are all professional- know you by name - always honest and helpful- I take my car to them for anything- and they are always happy to answer any questions you have

Honest great service
Honest great service

Longmeadow, MA
Volkswagen Golf R
07/01/2021
Burhoe's is great
Another superb service from Burhoe's!

KJ
Kathy J.
Hyundai Veracruz
06/17/2021
Great work on my vehicle! Done timely, and was reasonable.
Appreciate the friendliness of the owner and techs.

Marianne G.
06/17/2021
Very reliable
I know when I get anything done there it’s going to be done correctly and for a reasonable price. Everyone there is friendly and it’s a pleasure doing business with them.

Barb S.
Enfield, CT
06/10/2021
Friendly, honest and reliable service.
Service always done on time. Never sell you parts or service that isnt necessary. Will always try to get you the best price for the service and parts that you need. Nice people. I can highly recommend them to anyone.