Latest Review about 1 month ago

Max E.
Hartford, CT
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/14/2018
knowledgeable, professional, courteous and friendly.
Great service, they are very knowledgeable of my car, proactive in identifying potential issues, responsive to my concerns, friendly and professional.

Daguan D.
Hartford, CT
BMW 328xi
08/14/2016
Absolutely atrocious service
My BMW was brought to Roggi's to repair my radio head unit and temp stat control. The first time Roggi's received my vehicle they replaced the temp stat control and not the radio head unit. When i received my vehicle back i was under the impression that both units were replaced. A few months later the radio head unit caused the center console to malfunction. I brought the car to BMW who diagnosed the vehicle and made me aware that the radio head unit was the reasoning. I then contacted Roggi's who then advised they only replaced the temp stat control and not both parts as advised. I then had it scheduled to have the part replaced it took them over a month successfully replace a darn radio something that should take an hour or two at most. When the finally replaced the unit. They forgot to program it so my navigation would not work. I then had to wait even longer just to have them have to make an appointment to have BMW reprogram my vehicles software in order to get my navigation up and running. I was less than impressed by the service that i received and felt that they dragged their feet on this repair even though i held the upmost patience with them. I honestly wish i would have gone to BMW directly in the first place.

HQ
Henry Q.
New Britain, CT
06/02/2020
Spectacular service
Again these guys came through 100 percent! When you need the job done the right way, look no further roggies in Hartford ct. is without a doubt the right place to go.

NM
Nathan M.
Torrington, CT
10/26/2019
2010 Jaguar XF Repair
Roggi’s is hands down the most respectful and professional shop to bring your vehicle. The customer service is aristocratic, pricing is very fair, and quality of work is top notch. My car was washed after repaired and a welcome package with a pair of shades was waiting inside the car. While I was leaving Henry came out and shook my hand and thanked me for my business. 30% cheaper than the jaguar dealer with better service and Convenience. As long as I own my car it will be brought here!

LC
Lynne C.
West Granby, CT
04/24/2019
Friendly, Awesome Service
Thank you for your continued excellent service and friendly atmosphere.

GB
George B.
Saab 9-3
04/19/2019
Expertise and customer service
Quick assessment of the problem and timely repair. The customer service is great. Wayne and Henry picked me up from my home when my car was ready. Paul behind the desk really knows his stuff and always gives me a straight answer.

PR
Paul R.
South Windsor, CT
Kia Sorento
04/01/2019
auto repair
Roggi"s did a excellent job on my car repair, from the time I entered there building I was treated with respect and honesty , will continue to use there service and will recommend them. Great Job

03/29/2019
honda
great service as always . trusted and professional

Acura MDX
03/29/2019
Outstanding servicd
Stellar service is a staple at Roggi’s. They know their customers as well as they know how to service cars. They never upsell and are extremely knowledgeable. I have been a customer for years and wouldn’t dream of going elsewhere.

Jason L.
03/27/2019
Excellent communication. Execution, service
Extremely organized, process driven, and in the business to exceed customer expectations. Henry, Paul and the crew exude class, professionalism while tailoring the options to your budget and comfort. They made it seamless to me in partnering with my extended warranty company and I appreciated that they swiftly managed what can be a cumbersome experience with these companies. This team accomplished what BMW dealerships could not which was a fair and reasonable diagnosis and resolution. I strongly recommend Roggis. There’s a clear reason the online reviews are so consistently strong! It’s a drive for excellence.

AD
Anne D.
Jeep Patriot
03/20/2019
Family business -- always a pleasure. Guaranteed best in class service
Family business -- always a pleasure. Guaranteed best in class service.

BV
Bill V.
Glastonbury, CT
03/14/2019
Vincelette Audi A4 repair
Henry was easy to work with and communicated along the way for a more involved repair. I felt confident that Roggi's knew what they were doing and they helped my wife and I out during a challenging time.(2 cars with problems)
Henry in particular was responsive, accommodating and did a few things that other car repair shops wouldn't do. (Drop car off, wash car, tow car) The whole experience impressed me and I wish we had been referred to Roggi's year's ago. I would definitely recommend them to a friend or anyone who needs car repair.

James L.
Hartford, ct
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/03/2019
TRUSTWORTHY
Great service as always an appreciate the honesty,Most of all is the friendliness you guys exude

LJ

Lynne C.
West Granby, CT
02/28/2019
Awesome Service!!
Henry, Wayne and crew are the best! Fast turnaround, honest, friendly and just all around good people.