Mazda CX-3
01/20/2020
Friendly, close-by, reliable
Always good service; knowledgeable technicians; locally owned.

Volvo XC90
01/18/2020
Quickly Addressed Issue
Was able to get an appointment quickly and they repaired the car within the day.
Pleased with communication and repair.

DAVID S.
Nissan LEAF
11/22/2019
Reliability and integrity
PFC did a brake job and tire rotation on my Nissan LEAF. The work was done professionally, on time, and at my convenience. The service technician gave me good advice regarding snow tires.

MA
MELINDA A.
11/19/2019
Always friendly abd helpful and provide great service
Completely trustworthy and very accommodating

Devin D.
Connecticut
FIAT 500
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Steven. He said the business was very thorough at explaining what was going on. He said the receptionist gave him a call with updates on the vehicle and what he was going to spend and also gave him a reminder for when they would close. He said it was pretty good service.

KEITH M.
Bloomfield, CT
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/13/2019
Consistent and Professional
The workmanship is always been very professional and friendly customer service.

10/31/2019
No new tires
Prospect agreed to evaluate a flat tire for a possible patch. My thought was that if the tire could not be patched they would replace it. After dropping it off they advised the tire was unrepairable and informed me they “don’t do tires” and I should take it to another shop. Graciously they did not charge me for looking at it which I appreciated but I would have liked to have known ahead of time that they do not replace tires. I would have taken it somewhere else from the start and saved both of us some time.

FB
Fred B.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Fred said everything was fine , he thinks they are good and plans to use them again.

SA
SCOTT A.
Volvo S40
10/16/2019
Very honest and reliable garage
Took our vehicle in right away and installed new wheel bearing. I’ve always had great luck here.

JEAN F.
Jeep Cherokee
10/09/2019
Great place and people.
I appreciate FPC's responsiveness, most of all. When I call, they are willing to help.
Great service; very courteous.

Won't go anywhere else.

CYNTHIA C.
Volvo C70
09/25/2019
Fixed in a Flash
When the Seek Service light comes on in my Volvo even the day before vacation I go-- to the people at Prospect. They soon told me what was wrong and how much to fix it. It was ready to go that same afternoon!

DK
DAVID K.
Acura TL
09/11/2019
Quick Battery replacement
Call and they were able to take me in and quickly change my Acura's dead battery. Check out the rest of the car an dI was on my way.
A little pricey, bu worth it.

JOANN D.
Volvo XC90
09/05/2019
My brakes were making noise right before I was leaving for a long weekend getaway and Franco got me in immediately. He had the brakes replaced, the oil changed and the tail lights fixed in no time so I could head out safely for vacation! Everyone at Prospect Foreign Auto is a pleasure to deal with!

KEITH M.
Bloomfield, CT
Mercedes-Benz 280S
08/21/2019
Superior Service
Truly appreciate knowledgeable service and workmanship.

Dorothy B.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said they did what she asked and did it in a timely manner. She said she likes Frank and thinks he is an asset to the community and she will continue to go there as long as she has a vehicle.