DEB H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/08/2020
Expert, prompt & caring service
I have been bringing my car to Franco & his team for over a decade. The service is excellent -- everything from scheduling the appt to the expert care they give my cars. Franco runs an honest, respectful shop with a team of highly skilled mechanics. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Dorothy L.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Dorothy said he does a good job. When he's all done, she picks up and it works. She stated it's good to have someone who does a good job, and it's fine.

Jack K.
Acura RDX
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Jack said they have always been very good and he is happy with them.

Rose C.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Rose said that they did a very good job on her vehicle. She's very pleased.

LUIS S.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
06/23/2020
Always Reliable
I have been bringing my cars here for years. Franco and his crew have always Done an excellent job at a fair price.

MA
MELINDA A.
06/13/2020
Always great service
Great service and always reliable.

JEREMY G.
Volkswagen Passat
06/06/2020
Nice folks. Got the job done!
Not everyone likes to work on old fwd VWs. NP for Prospect.

CHARLES C.
Ford Freestyle
06/05/2020
Highly recommended. I had to have a tire replaced and the work was performed quickly and effectively. Was also reasonably priced. Excellent.

MF
MATT F.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/05/2020
Excellent turnaround time
Eileen and the team were very friendly and prompt and returned our vehicle that needed a moderate repair in under 12 hours

MF
MYRTA F.
05/29/2020
Very nice & Courteous people!
This was my first time taking my car for service at this location and I am very satisfied with the service they are very Friendly very clean and very fast service I would recommend to all my friends.

DT
DAVID T.
05/13/2020
Things done and left undone .
The BMW was brought in for its 90,000 mile check up. I trust you changed the oil and checked the car out. The car is still telling me that it is "due for servicing." I guess there is a disconnect between those taking care of the mechanical and those taking care of the electronics. It the olden days it was much simpler.

DDThomas

JOSEPH L.
Lexus IS 250
04/28/2020
Long Term Relationship
We have been loyal customers of Franco for many years. He and his staff provide knowledgeable and fair services for a variety of car problems. Eileen, his receptionist, is a friendly and efficient person. Franco and his mechanics always go the extra mile for their customers.

MICHAEL B.
04/21/2020
Great Service as always
Wouldn’t trust anyone else with our cars.

KH
KRISTIN H.
Porsche Panamera
04/06/2020
So accommodating
This place is amazing. Friendly and goes the extra mile literally. I had a nail in my tire. I was serviced so quickly with no appointment and a quick and easy remedy. I saved the 800$ bill the dealership was telling me I would pay including a new tire 🙏🏽

HH
Holbrook H.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Holbrook said he has been going there for years.