PO
PEDRO O.
Acura MDX
03/04/2021
They are honest and punctual!
Thanks you Prospect Foreign for always seeking to solve any issues with my car!

RJ
RICK J.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/19/2021
My new auto repair shop
Diagnosed check engine light, called with options, gave me a price before work started, excellent communications. Work was done on time and just right.

JIM P.
02/14/2021
Honesty and integrity.
We have had our cars serviced here for several years and I have always fling them to be transparent, honest, and straightforward. It may be a little on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for.

CHARLOTTE S.
02/12/2021
Good work
Good work and comunication

GD
GARY D.
Kia Forte
02/12/2021
Good service. Nice people.
Good service. Nice people.

JOSEPH P.
02/04/2021
Dependable
Great work, friendly owner. I’ve been a client for 30 years. Trustworthy.

02/04/2021
Easy & Courteous
I've been going to Prospect Foreign Car ever since I've owned my Hyundai. They always take good care of it and explain the work they did. Highly recommend!

LG
LUKE G.
01/31/2021
Trustworthy, punctual
Great place to get good honest repair work for my car. As good as the dealership; just cheaper

CJ
CHRIS J.
Audi S4
01/22/2021
Expertise & customer service
Technically sound, honest, good to deal with

MICHAEL P.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
01/18/2021
Always Great Service
Super friendly. Competitive prices!

MICHAEL B.
Always Great Svc
We have been going to prospect foreign motor car for years. The service is outstanding. Franco and his staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We would never go anywhere else.

NR
NINA R.
01/16/2021
Very professional and helpful. I have gone there for many years.
I am certain that they will take care of my car and keep it in excellent shape for me. I have known them for many years and will continue to go there for the rest of the life of my car! They are all very professional and helpful. I am fortunate to have such an excellent garage near me. I rate Prospect Foreign Car 100%!

Volkswagen Tiguan
01/16/2021
Efficiency, courtesy, ease of drop off and pick up, problem fixed!!
Entirely satisfied by the service, thank you!

Carl W.
GMC Sonoma
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Carl said it was fine.

LUIS S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/01/2021
Front Wheel Bearing
Franco and his crew took care of a sudden problem, and informed me of, and took care of an impending problem. They always take great care of me when I need their services.