Janae B.
Nissan Rogue
10/31/2020
In & Out
They have some of the fastest service I’ve experienced. Great personalities & customer service. Professional and reliable work. I have ZERO complaints about this place. Definitely recommend!!!

RA
Ronald A.
Saab 9-3
10/28/2020
The service was excellent and i will return for oil change and quote on rear tires.?

MARION L.
Chevrolet HHR
10/17/2020
Repair
Very pleased with the service/repair of my Chevy HHR. cost was very reasonable compared to other south green was less. Tone it took to repair was far less than other shops. They are honest I was told my shocks needed replacing but South Green said i still have time left before replacing them. I highly recommend them. Very honest and friendly

CL
CARLA L.
Toyota Venza
09/23/2020
Very friendly!
They took my car on time, I didn't I ave to wait long.

ER
Emily R.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Emily said the staff is very accommodating, very professional and very accurate as to what needed to be repaired. The timing was amazing and she was very pleased with the quality of work.

Chris M.
Ellington, CT
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/18/2020
Quality
My experience with South Green was great. Everything from what I was quoted to when I can expect the work being done to the customer service was spot on. I had my brakes done and they feel great.

Chris M

Jesse M.
South Glastonbury, CT
09/17/2020
Stellar customer service. Thorough and exhaustive diagnostics
I had my F250 towed in to South Green Automotive to be worked on by their technician, Dave. I thought that I had blown a head gasket because my muffler was pouring thick white exhaust out of it and when I performed a head gasket test at my house, it appeared to me that it had failed the test two times.
In any case, Dave looked it over thoroughly, pressure tested the cooling system, drove it, let it run for a few hours to see if problems would manifest, and luckily he determined that the head gaskets were fine. Ultimately, there was a lot of air in the cooling system from the last service I performed, but Dave got all the air out and instead of the temperature moving into the 200s, it's cruising at around 193 degrees and idling at about that temp as well. Perfect.
Dave also had the entire truck looked over for me, topped off my fluids and changed the oil.
I couldn't be happier with the service I was given and the amount of time Dave gave to me to thoroughly discuss the issues the truck was presenting me with.
Thank you South Green Automotive, don't lose Dave, he's a true asset, and a phenomenal technician. Glad to have a place I trust to bring my work truck now.

Buick Regal
09/17/2020
Always on point.
Have been going to South Green for many years. They have always been curtious, respectful, and friendly. The work has always been done in a timely manner. The price has always been reasonable. A place you can trust.

MARION L.
Chevrolet HHR
09/15/2020
Repair
they did an excellent job replacing a sway bar on my car. It took no time to do. The price was good also .

IL
Isaiah L.
East Hartford, CT
09/05/2020
Great service very kind and helpful

Brian M.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
09/01/2020
great job always
always a great job on my vehicle

NP
Nicole P.
Mazda CX-5
08/29/2020
Very friendly and professional staff. Clean waiting area.

Danielle M.
Lexus ES 350
08/26/2020
nice staff quick service
the woman at the front desk was kind and engaged in appropriate pleasant small talk. my car was serviced promptly and I will be returning for future services.

LH
Leslie H.
08/24/2020
Awesome customer service !
They are very efficient and prices are great !

Kiara S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/13/2020
Quick & Easy Oil change, Great Service
I scheduled an appointment and same week received my oil change in about a half hour. Every staff member is friendly and their prices are extremely fair!