DK
Denyse K.
Nissan Murano
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Denyse said they provided good service and she looks forward to doing more business with them.

JANIS M.
Kia Sedona
02/18/2021
Friendly service!
I am always sure they check my car over completely.

IN
Irma N.
Connecticut
Saab 9-5
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Irma said the staff are always courteous, helpful, very respectful, they know what they are doing and she really appreciates them.

Cadillac XT5

Hartford, CT
Chevrolet Prizm
02/16/2021
A1 service.
Thanks guys for your excellent service. I have been coming to you many years now and am totally satisfied. Thank you.

Nissan Rogue
02/13/2021
Always get the best service immediately!
I cannot tell you how many times I have driven into this garage without an appointment and have gotten immediate and prompt service for whatever my problem has been. This garage has always been willing to go above and way beyond expectations to do whatever is needed in terms of getting whatever job needs to be completed. I will never go anywhere else.

Aric B.
West Suffield, CT
Toyota Yaris
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Aric said they give him excellent customer service.

Hartford, CT
Nissan Murano
02/03/2021
Best Garage in Bloomfield
The staff is always professional. I received a estimate prior to bringing my car in. There were no surprises of extra fee when I picked up my car

LG
LAURA G.
Tariffville, CT
Kia Sportage
02/03/2021
Everyone is friendly and trustworthy.
I bought a vehicle here about 4 years ago. I was so confident in the service, and humble expertise, I bought my next vehicle from here. No concern is to small for this garage to take on. I always feel they appreciate my business, and they deserve my business. If anyone I know is looking for a vehicle, I steer them to Bloomfield garage. I’m glad I found them!

Dean M.
Connecticut
GMC Sierra 2500HD
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Dean said they did a great job at a reasonable price.

RICK W.
Honda Ridgeline
02/02/2021
AUTO SERVICE
JUST RETURNED FROM A 2300 mile ROUND TRIP TO SO CAROLINA .
MY SCHEDULED SERVICE FOR SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE at Bloomfield garage .
Team there is Great and my vehicle
Performance is proof .
Trust in their
Expertise and Reliable Proven Service
Record .
I 100% recommend them to everyone .

TRAVIS M.
Windsor, CT
01/30/2021
Professional Service.
Call Bloomfield Garage stated my problem and they set me with an appointment took my vehicle in serviced it quoted what was wrong and what I needed and the cost to fix it .Thank you Bloomfield Garage Crew for your services.

MARILYN S.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
01/29/2021
Excellent as Always
I have been a loyal customer since 1972!

HG
HALESTEEN G.
01/26/2021
Consistently Good Service
I have used Bloomfield Garage for many years. The team is always very knowledgeable, trustworthy and friendly. Their service is consistently good and reasonably priced. I highly recommend their service

VG
VUDONZI G.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/13/2021
The service, professionalism, honesty and integrity!!
I can always depend on Micki to provide quality customer service with a high level of professionalism and friendliness. I can always depend on Francis and staff to be transparent in pricing, explaining cost and services; leaving out no details; while also quelling any concerns I may have!