Marty G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Marty said they are honest.

MK
MARVIN K.
Lexus IS 250
01/11/2019
Excellent Service!
The customer service was excellent!!! Service was great and they saved me money!! I will definitely be visiting again.

HG
HALESTEEN G.
01/10/2019
excellent and timely service
I can always count on Bloomfield Garage to identify and solve my mechanical problems.

LP
Lance P.
Hyundai Accent
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Lance said the employees are always professional and on time. This is the only facility he takes his vehicle too.

Dennis M.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said they are always on time and accommodating. They always try to squeeze him in, when he calls for an appointment. Their pricing is fair.

TF
TOM F.
West Hartford, CT
12/09/2018
Very friendly people and quality work
The personnel made an extra effort to figure out a more affordable solution to my problem

Nissan Rogue
12/06/2018
Honesty!
Work is done in a timely manner. Prices are fair. I am told when I don't need something. Who says that in this day and age! Fran is the best!

BV
Bakari V.
Nissan Sentra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Bakari said all the years he's been going to them they stayed consistent. He has never had any issues or problem with his service. Also they always service his vehicle.

CG
Carl G.
Canton, CT
Kia Amanti
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Carl said this business is the best and the employees did a very good job.

BR
BONNIE R.
11/28/2018
Grateful for on-the-spot help
One of the headlights had gone out on my car. It was near the holidays and my schedule was very packed. Although I had not made an appointment, I stopped in at Bloomfield Garage and asked if they could replace the headlight while I waited. Thankfully, I was told, "Yes, we can do that." Francis replaced the headlight, charging only for the part and the hazardous material fee. I was soon on my way, safe again, thanks to the wonderful folks at this garage.

MARTIN B.
South Windsor, CT
11/20/2018
My experience with Bloomfield Garage
I have been bringing my cars to Bloomfield Garage since we moved back to CT in 2010. My wife's family have been bringing their cars there for over fifty years. There service is excellent. If you are looking great service and fair pricing your at the right place.

CD
Chanti D.
Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Chanti said the business was dependable and provided quick service.

FA
Flloyd A.
Lincoln MKX
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Flloyd said it was excellent service.

Joan F.
East Granby, CT
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Joan said the business had some confusion about getting her vehicle's part. They had to postpone the date given for her vehicle to be done by, but other than that everything went well.

MARCUS M.
Ford Transit Connect
11/05/2018
Dependable service!!
Customer service matches mechanical service. Excellent!!! Worth every penny!!!

MARILYN S.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/05/2018
Good as usual
Thank you for helping me as usual!

10/31/2018
What to do when you' re OVERDUE
We all have busy lives. My son came to visit, he hadn't realized the mileage on car he was driving, and realizing he was overdue, "MOM do you think I can arrange for an oil change before I head back to Boston?" It was already late in the morning, on a MONDAY!
I had him drop the car off and low and behold shortly there was a call that the tires were not in good shape as winter approaches. He called to discuss this with his girlfriend (it is her car).I said,"safety comes, you are here, it can do done ASAP and then I don't worry about being on the road, or getting an appointment in Boston, please just get it done." He made a phone call, we had a discussion. meanwhile, it got DONE! I don't have to be concerned for their safety with winter weather fast approaching!

John C.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
John said this business has reasonably priced, dependable and reliable service.

Jean L.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Jean said her vehicle was serviced the next day and the price was reasonable.

South Windsor, CT
10/19/2018
service
the service is great, the repairs are always done correctly.