Scott's Auto Center

Review for Scott's Auto Center
Tod T. on 03/29/2015
"NOT thorough"
Just had a general safety check performed, and as I was following my wife home from Scott's she noticed one of the headlamps was burned out. Isn't this the type of thing that would be checked? What other types of issues were overlooked? They have friendly customer service in the front office, but I'm skeptical about the degree of detail that goes into their actual vehicle service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 03/28/2015
Review Created: 03/29/2015 08:03 PM
Scott M. at Scott's Auto Center responded on 03/30/2015

Hi Todd, I am Sorry for the over sight on the inspection my guys are generally very detail oriented. I have hired some of the best people in the business and have found over the years that all people are human and at some point they will make a mistake. Look at what happened to the Space Shuttle with over 50 Engineer’s working on it. As you mentioned you have always been happy with our service and your records show that you have been a customer of ours since 2009, we value your business and would hate to lose it over a head light. I would like to offer you a head light at no charge for our mistake and you’re Inconvenience. Please except our apology and give us another chance to continue to earn your business.

Have a Great Day!