State Automotive Repair

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for State Automotive Repair
MELISSA G. on 05/20/2016
"Review"
Had a vehicle I could borrow so I didn't have to wait at the shop, which was nice!! But it was a very dirty, smelly car. I almost didn't want to sit down on the seat. Good news is, I was quoted the service would take 1.5 hours.....and it took 1.5 hours. Not like other shops where it takes longer than quoted.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 05/18/2016
Review Created: 05/20/2016 05:55 AM
CRM M. at State Automotive Repair responded on 05/24/2016

Thank you for the very kind review. I am very sorry for the condition of one of our three courtesy vehicles. We were unaware of the condition or smell. We have made a note of the issues with your courtesy vehicle, and when it comes back we will be performing a full detail, inside and out. We have already checked the other two vehicles and they were in tip top shape when inspected. Again, thank you for the kind words.