Ryan E. on 07/20/2016
"Disappointed"
300$ oil change. Long story short they had a problem with get the nut lose. Okay the shop has change the oil the past three times. I understand it Could of been from another shop that changed the oil but if it was would they not of noticed it the past three times. Reason stand that if it was a issue before u shoukd of noticed it. I know Val would flip because it effects the Business in negative ways, cost. Hreg was out in a odd position first told me they would cover it then talk to Val and said no. Honestly this time makes me question all the work that done on in the past. I have lose trust in the shop and I have always trusted the shop.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 07/19/2016
Review Created: 07/20/2016 04:38 AM
Laurie & Tom B. on 04/22/2013
"Mid-diagnosed a/c problem"
I took a BMW to the Car Doctor and was told it would require around $1700.00 to repair. Local BMW dealer repaired it for less than $500.00.
Be careful!
Vehicle: BMW 325i
Service Date: 04/16/2013
Review Created: 04/22/2013 08:10 PM
Sharon B. on 12/13/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Very disappointed in their service and workmanship."
Had my volvo xc70 repaired in August cost $989.46. I am sitting in the Volvo dealership now having a repair done. They are telling me that my car is leaking oil into the oil pan. This was a problem that was fixed by the car doctor. Now it is costing me $400 and something dollars to fix the mistake that the car doctor did when they repaired my car. To add to the misery, after the car doctor said my car was finished my husband and I left only to return because the car was leaking oil all over the engine. Than they did not clean the engine as my husband requested and did it their way. Please, please do not take your car to them for repairs. You will be very sorry.
Service Date: 08/31/2012
Review Created: 12/13/2012 09:26 AM
Alan H. on 07/28/2012
Alan said this business left him hanging for a long time and they charged him for a diagnostic that was more than the part and the labor. He would not recommend this business because they left him hanging for three of four hours on what was a simple fix. He was not very happy with the bill or with Chuck.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/16/2012
Review Created: 07/28/2012
Val R. B. at The Car Doctor responded on 08/02/2012
HI Alan Thank you for taking the time to provide me your service experience while at my shop. The Car Doctor does provide a free Check Engine light OBD11,Diagnosis. Chasing electrical Problems takes time and often times the fix can be less than the diagnostic time spent getting the cure.These Diagnostic procedures are not on the house .The time you spent waiting for this repair was not reasonable.I am sorry that you experienced our system at its Least. Should you want to give us another opportunity to serve your automotive needs .Alan, you will be contacted today.Should you feel willing to change your initial one star rating please do so ,we strive for five stars and happy repeat customers Thank you Val The Car Doctor.
J & J C. on 04/05/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Rip-off Scammers"
Talked us into more expensive parts with the promise of a 3yr parts & labor warranty. Then found out their warranty is BS unless we spend yet another $700 on replacing parts that aren't even broken. All this after we told them we were both laid off & are worried about being able to pay for the original repair bill. Our car was broken down in their lot so we didn't have much choice. Unscrupulous treatment of customers so beware!!
Service Date: 03/30/2012