Thoroughbred Collision Center-Mill Creek

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Review for Thoroughbred Collision Center-Mill Creek
Rack M. on 02/14/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
My Audi was backed into by an SUV and as a result it had some damage to the hood and drivers side headlight. The driver of the SUV's insurance was Geico and they told me to bring my car to Thoroughbred. What a horrible experience. It took them over a week to pound out the dents in the hood, repaint it, and install a new headlight. When it was time to pick up my car there was an additional dent in the hood that was not from the accident. Thoroughbred knew this so they at least said they would fix it for free but offered no apology or showed any urgency to complete the job in a timely manner. Another week goes by and I get the call to pick up my car. Upon arrival the first thing I notice is that the paint job on the hood is horrible! It is wavy and glossy and has marks like an orange. Over 2 weeks with my car they cannot even provide a quality paint job. Very disappointing. Now I am having to battle with the insurance company to have a different collision shop repaint my hood. I like Geico but I cannot believe they would use such a cheap and non detail oriented company.
Service Date: 02/01/2012