Review for Tilden Car Care
CRYSTAL O. on 01/13/2013
"Disappointed "
I recently had a shocking experience with my last visit to Tilden's. I brought my vehicle I'm on Monday with an an issue. After waiting for over 3 hours and paying over $200, I left to go home only to have my vehicle do the same thing I brought it in for to be repaired and was told should've been fixed after my visit. I called and was instructed to come back in to have it checked . I brought my vehicle back in Friday only to be told it was going to cost me more money to have it completely fixed. I was very upset about this and couldn't understand why I brought my vehicle in to be repaired only to be told It wasn't fixed and I had to pay more money. The two employees working the front desk were not very helpful and the lady made it seem like it was my fault for it not being completely fixed the first time. Before I had initially brought my car in I had replaced the spark plugs and one coil, and on Monday was told i needs new spark plugs and valves. I don't believe this was even worth what I paid for this to be replaced seeing as how they were new. I will be filing a complaint with BBB and will no longer be using Tildens in the future. After being a loyal customer for years my trust and business has be lost.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima