Toyota of Gladstone

Great job. Thanks
Review Created: 02/27/2017 08:26 PM
ROBERT Z. on 02/27/2017
"Rear Liftgate"
Once again we had great service at Toyota of Gladstone. My wife's 2016 Rav4 had a recall on the rear liftgate. I brought it in on my lunch hour and had the warranty work done along with an oil change and tire rotation. It is great to have confidence in the people that are servicing your vehicle.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4 HYBRID
Service Date: 02/07/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017 10:13 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/27/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Robert. We're happy to hear your latest visit was a good one. See you next time!

JAMES B. on 02/22/2017
"Found what I wanted at a great price. "
I had been looking for a loaded white Toyota Tacoma TRD off-road double cab long bed for a few months. Raeanne Barker from internet sales had been contacting me off and on for a few weeks with options but when Alex Panton from sales called me and said "we found your truck" I got excited. I couldn't get down there that day, but a few days later I drove down to look at it. Raeanne called me and said she would have things set up for me when I arrived. When I got there Alex met me, he had came in on his day off to help me. Dedication for sure. He brought the truck around and I drove it and fell in love. It was everything I was looking for. What happened next was the negotiations. Vincent Gillam was my assistant sales manager and went to work for me. Rudolpho The sales manager was sweating and bruised up when we where done. I got what I wanted and had a good time doing it. Alex was very thorough with getting me acquainted with my new truck. He introduced me to Wes Kennedy my Gold team manager in service, super nice guy spent some time talking to me about my new truck. Alex spent the time to make sure I had everything I needed before I left. By doing this he ended up not being able to pick his wife up from PDX. Sorry Mrs. Panton. Charity Ballard in finance made the rest of the process quick and easy. Thank you again to my entire team at Gladstone Toyota.
Sales Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/22/2017 08:21 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/23/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an outstanding review, James. We truly value your business, and we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience. Congratulations on your new Toyota Tacoma!

ALVARO R. on 02/20/2017
"Wonderful Service"
Pasha was very helpful in getting me the vehicle that I wanted. I had a bad experience with another Toyota delesrship and Pasha came in on her day off to help me get my vehicle and stayed late after closing to finish the deal.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Sales Date: 02/07/2017
Review Created: 02/20/2017 10:10 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Alvaro. We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, and we hope you love your new Toyota 4Runner. Congrats!

LOIS A H. on 02/18/2017
"Great customer service"
Excellent customer service. Kept me up to date with progress of repair. Quick and quality service. Thanks!
Service Date: 02/10/2017
Review Created: 02/18/2017 09:06 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Lois. We appreciate you!

KAREN K. on 02/18/2017
"Supportive personnel. Enthusiastic staff. "
When we went to the Auto Show at the Oregon Convention Center we had narrowed down our car search to Toyota or Honda. After visiting the two car makers there was no contest. The Toyota people are really excited about their product and it really shows. Even when we went to Gladstone to buy our car we experienced that same enthusiasm and knowledge about their cars. We felt like we got a fair deal for our new vehicles. We ended up getting both a Prius 4 and a Highlander hybrid. It was time, Our vehicles were over 14 years old and ready to retire. Also, Michael, from the internet sales staff has been very conscientious about following up on questions that we couldn't find out answer to right away.
Sales Date: 02/10/2017
Review Created: 02/18/2017 03:16 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2017

We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, Karen. Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, and congrats on your new Toyota Prius!

RICHARD J. on 02/18/2017
"Super Friendly!"
This was my first car buying experience and it was great! Everyone was so friendly even when I was skeptical and doubtful. They walked me thru the whole process and made car buying such a great and easy experience!
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC SDN
Sales Date: 02/12/2017
Review Created: 02/18/2017 02:22 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Richard. We're very glad to hear the experience was positive, and we hope you love your new Honda Civic. Congrats!

PAMELA O. on 02/17/2017
"The people were so nice and helpful "
Suu was the best sealsperson, I'm a first time buyer he it made it relaxing I was stressed at first he made it so easy for me, I felt great when I left in my new car. He answered all questions and he know what he was saying.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Sales Date: 02/07/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 07:13 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/18/2017

Thank you for doing business with Toyota of Gladstone, Pamela. We appreciate your kind words, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Suu. Congratulations on your new Toyota RAV4!

FAITH A. on 02/17/2017
"Prius and lexus : )"
I came in for a oil change on two cars and ended up spending $1,800 lexus one and $650 on the prius. I knew the prius need some stuff but the lexus was a surprise. I am sure the cars where take care of well and guy there took care of me w rental car. Always a pleasant experience.
Vehicle: LEXUS IS 350
Service Date: 02/13/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 12:50 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/18/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Faith. We appreciate your kind words, and we are glad to hear our team took good care of your Lexus and Prius. Take care!

MARK F G. on 02/17/2017
"very thorough and humanly accomodating "
As they have done for the last 10 or 12 years, the service techs at Toyota of Gladstone gave me good advice with no pressure and a quick professional job. On top of that, I'd forgotten the card I wanted to pay with when I went to pick up my car and they were very kind and accommodating about my stupidity. :)
Service Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 11:58 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/18/2017

Thank you for the great review, Mark. We appreciate your kind words, and we're very glad to have you in the family. See you soon!

SHARON ANN P. on 02/17/2017
"Great Place"
Very pleased how I was treated great staff and great service.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TRUCK SEQUOIA
Service Date: 02/10/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 10:10 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/18/2017

Thank you for leaving us such a great review, Sharon. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

JOHN C. on 02/17/2017
"20,000 Mile Service"
I was greeted immediately upon arrival to my appointment. The staff was very attentive and ready to help! The service was done before they promised and everything was explained to me. Great Service center!!!
Vehicle: TOYOTA SCION TC
Service Date: 02/11/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 09:07 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/18/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, John. We're glad to hear your appointment went well, and we look forward to working with you again.

RUSSELL A. on 02/17/2017
"Taney in financing is a 10plus, plus employee"
I was able to get exactly what I wanted as a special order much faster than I expected. Greg in sales was excellent.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Sales Date: 02/11/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 07:54 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/18/2017

We're very happy to hear you had such a positive experience at our store, Russell. Thank you for the wonderful review, and congratulations on your new Toyota Highlander!

ELIZABETH I. on 02/16/2017
"Low pressure car buying"
The sales team accepted a fairly low refundable down payment to hold a car for 3 days (- a car that was in very high demand) so that I could take the time to make an informed decision.
Sales Date: 02/11/2017
Review Created: 02/16/2017 10:22 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/16/2017

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Elizabeth. We're happy to hear you had such a positive buying experience, and we really appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your Toyota Prius!

KATRINA L T. on 02/16/2017
"Great service "
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS C
Service Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/16/2017 09:41 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/16/2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Katrina. We appreciate you!

MONICA K. on 02/16/2017
"Fast and friendly"
The salesmen were courteous and fast. I left a happy camper:)
Vehicle: TOYOTA SEQUOIA
Sales Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/16/2017 07:19 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/16/2017

We're thrilled to hear you had such a good experience with our sales team, Monica. Thank you for your wonderful review, and congrats on your new Toyota Sequoia!

CURTIS R. on 02/16/2017
"Solid dealership"
This was my second car purchase and it went really smooth. Kenny was really helpful in finding the exact car I wanted.
Sales Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/16/2017 06:11 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/16/2017

Thank you for allowing Toyota of Gladstone to earn your business again, Curtis. We appreciate your great review, and we hope you love your new Toyota Tacoma. Congrats!

STEVE A L. on 02/16/2017
"Very Friendly"
Easy in and out
Review Created: 02/16/2017 05:28 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/16/2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Steve. We appreciate your business!

ALBERT K. on 02/16/2017
"Great First service dept visit"
I showed up for 1st maintance service of car I bought and they serviced it within hour and half.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Review Created: 02/16/2017 05:20 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/16/2017

Thank you for your great review, Albert. We'll see you next time!

TIM C F. on 02/16/2017
"Quick service"
When they told me an hour, it was just that.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Review Created: 02/16/2017 04:59 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/16/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Tim. We're glad to hear your service appointment went well, and we look forward to working with you again.