Toyota of Gladstone

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
TINA M C. on 04/24/2017
"Consistent, professional and courteous. "
The waiting area can be hit or miss. Don't expect to have a quiet place to work.
Service Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 08:06 PM
CRAIG M. on 04/19/2017
"Sales force support"
Very effective sales force. Thanks to Pascha for her coming to our home to complete the sale and make it happen the same day.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Sales Date: 04/09/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 06:00 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/19/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Craig. We appreciate the 5 star review, and we hope you love your new Toyota 4Runner. Congratulations!

LESLIE B B. on 04/19/2017
"Personalized Service"
Thank you to Jason and team, who so efficiently serviced my truck. I particularly appreciated the ride-along, when Paul test drove my truck. Although, it (the truck) didn't misbehave (Murphy's Law), there was no hesitation at checking for a potential issue.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TACOMA
Review Created: 04/19/2017 01:53 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/19/2017

We appreciate your business, Leslie. Thank you for the 5 star review!

ALEXANDRIA D. on 04/19/2017
"Pleasant Place to do Business"
The salesperson - Kristin DuMay & Finance Mgr - Charity Graf. Both very pleasant & professional, and a pleasure to do business with!
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4 HYBRID
Review Created: 04/19/2017 10:10 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/19/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Alexandria. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Toyota RAV4. Congratulations!

JOHN C T. on 04/18/2017
"5000 mile service"
Service was done on time and with what I expected. Since I had towed a small teardrop trailer, T@B, for about 4200 miles of it, I wanted a good check on how it was doing. Fortunately, all looked good!
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 04:14 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, John. We appreciate your business!

DONNA ED T. on 04/18/2017
"quick and reliable"
What they quote is what they do.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Review Created: 04/18/2017 02:46 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/18/2017

We appreciate your business, Donna. Thank you for your great review!

MODA H. on 04/18/2017
"Custome satisfaction"
I felt very comfortable with the staff working in the services area. Their friendly approach and work performed have been to the best of my satisfaction. Hence, I have no hesitation in recommending their services to a friend.
Best wishes and keep it up!
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
Review Created: 04/18/2017 11:21 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear you've had positive experiences with our team. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so if there's ever any way you feel we can improve, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

STEVEN D E. on 04/18/2017
"tires"
It took 31/2 hrs to put on 4 tires. Thats to long.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 10:46 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Steven. We apologize for your lengthy visit, but we hope your tires were put on properly. We hope to work with you again!

AMANDA F. on 04/18/2017
"Clean and friendly staff"
I knew what I wanted and I knew what I was going to pay, I left a very happy customer. They have a great selection and you can tell they take care of business.
Vehicle: TOYOTA AVALON HYBRID
Sales Date: 04/08/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 10:26 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Amanda. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Toyota Avalon. Congratulations!

ROBERT D G. on 04/18/2017
"Rob Gage, 2015 Highlander 25k sv"
Easy appt, quick checkin, completed sooner than promised. Very nice
Review Created: 04/18/2017 07:26 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you for your great feedback, Robert. We're glad to hear everything went well. If there's ever anything we can do better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

BILL R. on 04/18/2017
"Great Service and a Friendly Staff"
Gladstone does a nice job of getting you in and out for a standard oil change and tire rotation.
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 04:53 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/18/2017

We appreciate your business, Bill. Thank you for the 5 star review!

NICHOLE F. on 04/18/2017
"Jeff Sr. is absolutely incredible! He's why I keep coming back."
2nd time around at Toyota and 2nd time I've left happy
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Review Created: 04/18/2017 01:25 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business again, Nichole. We're very happy to hear your second buying experience was as good as your first. Congratulations on your new Toyota RAV4!

DAESUNG K. on 04/17/2017
"very good service"
Recently I bought new Sienna. I got very excellent service from sales person Mr. Lee and staffs. Thank you.
Vehicle: TOYOTA SIENNA
Review Created: 04/17/2017 10:31 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Daesung. We truly value your business, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Sienna. Congrats!

SUSANNE T. on 04/17/2017
"Very friendly"
Tim was very professional and paid attention to what we were looking for.
Review Created: 04/17/2017 10:28 PM
VICTORIA V. on 04/17/2017
"Personable, Friendly and Helpful"
Russ, the Service Manager, was exceptionally helpful as he listened to my frustration about a constant vibration inside my car. I've brought my car in about that problem four times now with no resolution. However, it's difficult to hear in the rain. Russ assured me that when I do bring it in again, (on a dry day) he will do everything possible to locate the source. The vibration, which is maddening by the way, has been going on for over two years. I am desperate for mechanics to find the cause.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TRUCK RAV4
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 07:03 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Victoria. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We look forward to seeing you again!

JUSTIN A S. on 04/17/2017
"Justin"
Everything went great. They were quick to help and friendly. They were reasonable & negotiated a price improvement
Review Created: 04/17/2017 05:21 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/17/2017

We appreciate your business, Justin. Thank you for the great review!

STEVE S. on 04/17/2017
"Honest, professional service "
Jason 's estimate was spot on. The work on our Prius was done professionally and efficiently. I will continue to have Toyota of Gladstone work on my Prius.
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 05:19 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you for leaving us such a great review, Steve. We appreciate your business!

BILL ERICKSON HEAVY CONSTRUCTION I. on 04/17/2017
"Good to deal with"
Return customer
Review Created: 04/17/2017 04:57 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Bill. We appreciate you!

PHYLLIS E H. on 04/17/2017
"Toyota visit"
Visit was relatively quick and easy. In and out in about 45 minutes.
Review Created: 04/17/2017 04:33 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you for leaving us such a great review, Phyllis. We look forward to working with you again!

JULIE A R. on 04/17/2017
"The waiting area isn't very comfortable when you have a bad back"
We waited for almost an hour and half for the shuttle and customers that hadn't waited very long at all were very rude and got our first even though they were in the back of the van. The poor driver didn't really know what to do and also an elderly lady with very strong perfume gave me a headache and had to sit in the front seat even though I had let everyone know that my daughter and I were disabled. Roger the driver handled the situation the best he could. We had met Russ a member of the green team and am glad to have him as our service provider. He was very helpful and wanted us to have the best man service our brakes.
Vehicle: TOYOTA XB
Review Created: 04/17/2017 04:11 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Julie. We appreciate you letting us know how things went since we read every review to help us best serve our customers. We're glad to hear our service team treated you and your daughter well, and we do apologize for the rudeness of the other people in your shuttle. We hope your next visit is a 5 star experience!