Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

OC
Olena C.
Clackamas, OR
07/16/2018
I was picking up bottle of paint and ran into Nick Niemeyer. He's always very attentive and knowledgeable about Prius. Every time I have a question he has an answer. He followed up on my last visit. I was surprised to hear he replied to me just a few minutes before his wedding! Congratulations Nick! And great customer service !
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Olena. We're glad to hear that Nick was so helpful, and we'll make sure to pass the praise along. We look forward to seeing you again!

DANA M.
Sherwood, OR
07/16/2018 Category: Sales
Kristin DeMars
Kristin DeMars (one of my two sales people) was super knowledgeable about the make of the specific car I was looking at (she owns the same one). She answered all my questions confidently, and those that she didn't have answers to, she researched and found the answers. Kristin kept the process moving along quickly and was in touch often while others where getting things done on the vehicle I was purchasing. She's warm, friendly, personable, and engaging. I felt she truly listened to my concerns, questions, and comments, which was surprising and delightful to get when working with a sales person in a dealership. I would highly recommend her, as well as the team at Toyota of Gladstone!
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Dana. We're happy to hear you had a positive experience with Kristin, and we'll make sure to pass along your kind words. Congratulations on your new Toyota Highlander!

CR
COLLEEN M. R.
Gladstone, OR
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Jason in SERVICE is SERVICE in Action
Jason in service is SERVICE IN ACTION
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Colleen. We appreciate your business, and we'll pass the praise on to Jason. See you soon!

NM
NANCY J M.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
1000 mile check
Always accommodating-very fair!
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Nancy. We appreciate you!

oil change service
I was very satisfied with the service I received from Gladstone Toyota. Although I was asking for a routine oil change, the service agents and technicians realized that both cabin and engine air filters were quite dirty and needed replacing. They were all very professional about this. Steven Chicas the service agent was especially friendly and knowledgeable about the service. Thanks again.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear you had a positive experience with Steven. We'll see you next time!

MT
MICHAEL E T.
Scio, OR
Quick. Complete service
Solid work. Get in. Get done. Get out. Appreciate the thorough explanation of services rendered and upcoming service issues.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your great feedback, Michael. We're gad to hear everything went well. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

07/15/2018 Category: Sales
Relaxed discussion with sales staff
Emileigh Coen was a pleasure to work with and very responsive to our questions and requests. She made certain we got exactly the car we were interested in and provided an overall stress free buying experience
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, We're glad to hear you had a great experience with Emileigh, and we appreciate your wonderful feedback. Congratulations!

RP
ROLANDO LEE P.
Toyota Matrix
Service on my toyota
Great staff quick work good toyota of gladstone
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Rolando. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we look forward to working with you again.

DEENA L M.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
The service department is very courteous and prompt
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Deena. We appreciate you!

JOHN MICHAEL B.
West Linn, OR
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Service department was efficient in rescheduling my appointment and performing the service in a timely manner. Appreciated the shuttle service and the nice waiting room.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your great feedback, John. We're happy to hear your appointment went well. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so if there's ever anything we can do better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

WL
WILLIAM RICHARD L.
First Service
Nice touch after your first 1000 miles.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words, William. We appreciate your business!

LD
LEONARD L D.
Sandy, OR
Review
Good job
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your great feedback, Leonard. We're glad to hear your visit went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do even better. Thanks!

DARRELL A B.
Friendly and good service
When you take your vehicle in for service they are efficient and honest. There was an entire checklist of things that should be done and when I picked my vehicle up they told me that one of the services from the checklist didn’t need to be done cause it still looked fine. That saved me over 200 dollars. I said “ thank you for not performing that service anyway whether it needed it or not..haha!
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Darrell. We're glad to hear our team treated you like the valued customer you are. We'll see you soon!

AW
ANNA R W.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and great service.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Anna. We appreciate your business!

AW
ADRIAN A W.
OREGON CITY, OR
Efficient and Friendly.
All personnel were efficient and friendly. I was in and out in one hour for Highlander 5,000 mile servicing.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/13/2018

We're glad to hear you had a positive experience, Adrian. Thank you for your great review!

MJ
MANUEL QUINTANA SALAZAR J.
Molalla, OR
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Excellent customer service
Nice comfortable place to get my truck serviced
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Manuel. We look forward to seeing you again!

JAMES ORVAL A.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
They know me when I arrive. Answer my questions, this time about towing behind an RV.
They answered my question about towing behind an RV. Showed me a tool for towing in the truck & how to install it in front. I need to find dolly for towing behind my RV. I need to get one wide enough so it’s fenders won’t rub the car.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, James. We appreciate your business!

PS
PATRICK S.
07/13/2018 Category: Sales
Sou, Jamie, khan and Finance were all great!
The sale was efficient, knowledgeable, and quick. I appreciate the work and the patience that the staff showed. This is our 3rd purchase here and we value service and kindness in their approach to taking care of our questions and needs.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Patrick. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your new Toyota Tacoma!

VN
VICTOR N.
Monmouth, OR
07/13/2018 Category: Sales
Great service and outstanding job!
Very impressed with the rep Aaron I worked with. He was quick easy and to the point. Tom the finance guy is always a pleasure to work with. Angel doin his thing in the back to get a loyal customer well taken care off. I am very satisfied. Only thing I can ask if for my returned lease to process smoothly with high return rates. I like coming down and working with his crew. I live an hour and a half away and still refuse to go to a different Toyota lot. You the shit! Let’s do it again sometime. Sincerely I hope you guys know I appreciate your efforts and hard work. Give these guys a pizza day or a raise man! Sheesh they are great! Thanks again guys!
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Victor. We appreciate your great review, and we're happy to hear you had such a great experience with Aaron. We'll make sure to pass along your kind words. Congrats on your new Toyota Corolla!

DONALD JOHN H.
Clackamas, OR
Toyota Tundra 4WD
07/13/2018 Category: Service
It was easy to make an appointment online and my vehicle was finished on time. The staff was friendly and great to work with.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Donald. We appreciate your business!