Toyota of Gladstone

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
DONALD B. on 02/20/2018
"Great Service"
Adam was the salesman who worked with us. He answered all our questions and stayed with us the whole way. He gave us great service and the rest of the staff was great to. The finance person was awesome and give us advice as we signed the papers.
Sales Date: 01/28/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 06:05 PM
SAMANTHA L H. on 02/20/2018
"Friendly and quick"
Wish when I bought my vehicle brand new they would have informed me that they offer shuttle while car getting service. Had to hear it from a coworker who goes to Wilsonville Toyota.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 04:21 PM
SUSAN H. on 02/20/2018
"Professional and friendly salespeople . "
Gladstone Toyota is the only place I have ever bought a car. I am treated with respect and my questions are answered completely.
My recent Lease of a Yaris ended up being a fun experience. I felt like I was treated like a friend !!
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris iA
Sales Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 04:20 PM
MARCY R R. on 02/20/2018
"Car service "
They did excellent service on my 🚗
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 04:14 PM
CHRISTOPHER M T. on 02/20/2018
"Fast friendly service."
Always have a positive experience with the service department.
Vehicle: Toyota FJ Cruiser
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 11:48 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Christopher. We're glad to hear your service appointments are going well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Take care!

WILLIAM R M. on 02/20/2018
"Another Successful Visit"
An easy facility to schedule appointments. Additionally, a friendly and efficient staff to take care of your concerns. Maintenance was performed and promised and on time and on budget.
Review Created: 02/20/2018 11:21 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, William. We appreciate your business!

BRENT M T. on 02/20/2018
"BEST SERVICE"
these guys are always awesome. they are always happy to see me and good at explaining what they are doing and what they did.
Review Created: 02/20/2018 07:04 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Brent. We appreciate you!

DAVID R R. on 02/20/2018
"Loved the whole process "
Jamie was perfect. The process was smooth from start to finish.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 02/20/2018 05:28 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating, David. We'll make sure to pass the praise on to Jamie. See you next time!

GRETCHEN L D. on 02/19/2018
"5000 mile check up"
Nothing to say, no problems with the car!
Review Created: 02/19/2018 11:41 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for your kind review, Gretchen. We'll see you next time!

WILLIAM O R. on 02/19/2018
"Review"
Fit me in for service with short notice
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Review Created: 02/19/2018 05:25 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating, William. We appreciate your business!

DAVID L N. on 02/19/2018
"Polite"
They listen to my concern about the air filter and checked it for me. Also they are dog friendly in the waiting room. She peed on the floor and they helped me with paper towels. It’s very cosy here.
Review Created: 02/19/2018 04:56 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

We're glad to hear that our team is treating you like the valued customer you are, David. Thank you for the 5 star review!

MICHAEL A H. on 02/19/2018
"Service"
The service department has always provided me with fast and friendly service.
Review Created: 02/19/2018 04:22 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

We appreciate your business, Michael. Thank you for your great review!

CRAIG L C. on 02/19/2018
"Going above and beyond"
I had a certified pre-owned 2014 Corolla with a tire pressure sensor that was broken due to a flat tire. They fixed the sensor at no cost and reimbursed me for the flat tire. That just doesn’t happen with car dealers! I was very impressed.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Review Created: 02/19/2018 04:20 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Craig. We're glad to hear that our team was able to take care of your tire for you. We appreciate you!

ANDREW C. on 02/19/2018
"Attention, Communication and making sure I'm happy before I leave."
Great job. Of course I will be back.
Review Created: 02/19/2018 04:10 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Andrew. We appreciate you!

JULIA S. on 02/19/2018
"Fast and courteous service."
Jason McCoy, the service manager for the purple team, always does an excellent job of scheduling, answering questions, providing rental car service when needed and most of all, thoroughly checking the past repair history to develop an accurate service plan. Jason is courteous to everyone and very professional.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 02/19/2018 04:09 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Julia. We appreciate your kind words, and we'll make sure to pass them on to Jason. Take care!

BRANDON P. on 02/19/2018
"Solid experience. Would recommend."
Overall great experience. Prices were fair, time spent was reasonable, customer service was great.
Sales Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 04:08 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for allowing Toyota of Gladstone to earn your business, Brandon. We appreciate your kind review, and we hope you love your new Toyota Tundra. Congrats!

TROY R E. on 02/19/2018
"Emerson Service"
As usual, I was greeted by the service department. They asked if I still enjoyed my purchase and if there were any special issues to make them aware of. My service was completed within the committed time and as usual , I was given a detailed review of how my vehicle is doing.
Review Created: 02/19/2018 04:06 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Troy. We appreciate your business!

RICHARD P W. on 02/19/2018
"The food while I wait."
Waiting for my truck to be serviced isn't so bad when they have great food and a big tv....
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 01:01 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Richard. We're glad to hear you enjoy your time at our store. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

LISA E. on 02/19/2018
"Good Experience"
I had a great experience working with Jamie. She was informative and not pushy at all. I went in there knowing what I wanted, and she only showed me that. However, when it came down to the negotiating, her manager (or whoever that guy was) was your typical sleezey salesman. I was very close to walking out and taking my business elsewhere (like the no "bull" dealership not far from there). His methods were creepy and in my opinion unprofessional. When it came down to discussing my trade in, his exact words were we really don't want your car, we're just doing you a favor. Obviously, I didn't want it either, that's why I was buying another car; but to be a jerk about it and treating me like I'm just a chick who doesn't know better that he's trying to help was belittling. The only reason I stayed and purchased the car there was because of the great experience with Jamie. From there we worked with the finance guy Jeremy to iron out all the details. He was great. Your typical numbers and paper guy, but professional and funny.
Sales Date: 02/04/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 06:52 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Lisa. We want every visit to be a 5 star experience, so we truly appreciate you letting us know what went well as well as what we could have done better. We're very glad to hear that Jamie and Jeremy treated you well, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota RAV4. Congratulations!

AARON C. on 02/18/2018
"Great customer service"
My sales person Chang did an amazing job showing me the car I was looking for. The sales team did a great job helping me lease the 2018 Camry model and color that I wanted. They made sure it matched the price that I wanted, not the price they wanted. I couldn't be happier.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Sales Date: 02/11/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 08:41 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Aaron. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Chang. Congrats on your new Toyota Camry!