Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

EH
ERIN H.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast, helpful staff.
As always, the staff treated us well and resolved the issue quickly.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your great review, Erin. We're glad to hear your visit went well, and we look forward to seeing you again.

LW
LINDA W.
Canby, OR
08/31/2018 Category: Sales
The people
I was able to walk say what I wanted and left with the RAV4...
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Linda. We appreciate your kind words, and we're glad to hear everything went well. Congrats on your new Toyota RAV4!

Mandy H.
Sandy, OR
08/30/2018
Eric Lonergan went above and beyond
Eric Lonergan really went out of his way to help me and make sure the vehicle I was buying was right for me. I will definitely be a returning customer because of how well he handle my car buying and searching process!! I really can’t thank him enough!
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Mandy. We truly value your business, and we'll certainly pass the praise on to Eric. Congratulations!

JACOB C.
Colton, OR
08/29/2018 Category: Service
First service on new vehicle purchased elsewhere.
I have a handful of Toyota service centers near me to choose from. This is the first one that provided an email for me to ask questions, got back to me promptly with answers to my basic questions, and didn't just assume that I was setting up an appointment. They were able to get me in that day at a convenient time. I showed up a few minutes early and they promptly got working on my rig. Told me I'd be done in about an hour and 55 minutes after my appointment time I was leaving. That is the most important thing, promptness. Waiting area was real nice. I could see the service area from the waiting area which was awesome. Every person I spoke to was professional, courteous, and prompt. Will be going back for future services.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for your great review, Jacob. We're thrilled to hear our team treated you well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Take care!
Thank you for the 5 star review, Jacob. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We look forward to seeing you again!

EE
ELIJAH E.
Kalama, WA
08/29/2018 Category: Sales
Jamie was outstanding
She got me into the vehicle of my dreams and she was able to get it into my price range. She wasn't at all pushy, and a total pleasure to work with. I'd recommend her to my family or friends who are looking to buy a new vehicle. Thank you Jamie, I love my Tacoma!
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Elijah. We're happy to hear you had such a great experience with Jamie. Congrats on your new Toyota Tacoma!

DEBRA ANN C.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Car oil change
Oil change was done quickly. Very friendly place.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Debra. We appreciate your business!

REDIET H M.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
The way they treat new customer.
Over all are all cool guys.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for your great feedback, Redeit. We're glad to hear your visit went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

BR
BETTY LAGE R.
Stratford, TX
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Great Service; Friendly & Courteous staff; Convenient, Fast & Comfortable
Austin Tsuruta always makes you feel that you are the most important client he has---he does what he can to get you an appointment when it is most convenient for you. The service staff from the moment you drive in until your service is completed is friendly, happy, helpful and courteous. A very pleasant, quick, & easy experience.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Betty. We appreciate your great review, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Austin. Take care!

ST
SON T.
PORTLAND, OR
Toyota Corolla iM
08/28/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly, courteous and helpful
Gladstone Toyota is a great place where I would recommend to get a new vehicle.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Son. We're glad to hear you had such a great experience, and we hope you love your new Toyota Corolla. Congrats!

AC
ANN C.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Consistent Excellence
I was due for maintenance and didn't expect any surprises. The surprise I did get was considerable credit bringing my bill down to 1960 prices. As usual, I was greeted immediately and connected with my service manager. He reviewed my needs and took the car in. I waited for the service - always a pleasant environment, and was pleased with the results. This is the reliable, consistently professional and competent service I have come to expect at Toyota of Gladstone. Thank you!
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Ann. We're glad to have you in the Toyota of Gladstone family, and we truly appreciate your business.

Gladstone, OR
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, friendly service
Always quick to welcome you in for service. Very friendly and courteous . Good at coming to update you on anything concerning car that you may not have expected.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/27/2018

We appreciate your business. Thank you for the 5 star review!

Summer and Jeremy W.
Oregon City, OR
08/26/2018
I forgot to mention our "service" with the parts department!
I just left a review for our sales experience, purchasing our Rav4, but forgot to mention how helpful Samson was when I went into the Parts department to pick up some cross bars for the rack on the top of my car. He went out of his way to print step by step instructions for me, even though I didn't ask. I thought that was very kind of him, and appreciated it very much.
We had a great experience with the purchase of our car, and I wasn't surprised that the same behavior would carry over into the parts (and soon we'll find out about Service, as well!).

JEREMY W.
Oregon City, OR
08/26/2018 Category: Sales
We were treated kindly and fairly...at a dealership!!
We were in the market for a new vehicle, after our oldest is almost 18 and usually driving herself-we're past the need for a minivan. I had my sights set on a Full size SUV, and a Toyota wasn't even on my radar (due to price--or my assumptions of price!) We had gone to a (non Toyota) dealership in Wilsonville and had some shady behavior from the salesmen there, and it was a little disheartening. We went to a Subaru dealership in Oregon City to check out a few used SUVs (Jeep and Dodge) and happened to see a RAV4 there, and thought it was cute, and the price/mileage were better than what we'd been looking at previously. (That dealership was closing, and they suggested we come back the next day for a test drive, so we set up an appointment.) Then, decided to drive up to Toyota of Gladstone to just quickly (since they were closing in about 20 minutes...on a Sunday night!!) look and see what they had for used.
Enter Brent-we were on the lot maybe 4 minutes and Brent came to see if he could help lead us in the right direction. We didn't have much in mind, but wanted to look inside a RAV4 a bit. We ended up test driving a used one (But with very low miles, and the current model year) and really liked it. Ultimately, after discussion with John Hill (He was super nice and seems like a genuine guy!) and Brent, we settled on a BRAND NEW RAV4....(Keep in mind, we weren't planning on buying that night, we weren't planning on a Toyota, and we weren't wanting Brand new!!) Everything fell into place very well. There was a rebate on the new model and it made me feel crazy for considering an older vehicle for just a few thousand less!
We completed financing and warranty information with Bryan Down, and he was great. Generally, the finance people annoy me and seem pushy. He was SUPER helpful and very friendly. This all ended a bit after 11 pm on a SUNDAY NIGHT, when they usually close at 8. Not a single person complained about it, or seemed put out by it. They kept telling us that it was fine, as we were apologizing. We left super happy and I've already recommended Toyota of Gladstone in a few of the local Facebook groups.
In addition, (although it's hard to get used to a smaller vehicle after driving a minivan for 11 years!) I love this little car. It handles well, and has some cool features (I've never had a backup camera before and it's amazing!) It's exciting to go drive it every day. We're super happy overall, and had a great experience. I'm sure we'll head back to Toyota of Gladstone for our next car buying experience, as I didn't get that "bad feeling" I usually get at dealerships! Great experience, overall!! Thank you. (Brent, John and Bryan!!)
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/27/2018

Hi Jeremy. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a pleasant buying experience, and we really appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your new Toyota RAV4!

JERRY L.
08/26/2018 Category: Sales
Good Dealership
Good sales person. Great finance person as well. Very helpful. Great selection of trucks used and new.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jerry. We're glad to hear you had a positive buying experience, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Tacoma. Congrats!

DIANE MARGARET H.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
First visit since purchase
Had 1,000=mile checkup Thursday with Stephen and team. Terrific. Vert thorough and professional. I'm a bit concerned about miles-per-gallon of gas, but will do more highway driving to improve it.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Diane. We appreciate your business!

GL
GARY L.
Gladstone, OR
Toyota Venza
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Review
No comments
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Gary. We appreciate you!

Clackamas, OR
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I came in for low tire pressure and they found a screw in one of my tires. They fixed it and had me on my way in a very timely manner.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

WM
WILLIAM M.
West Linn, OR
Nissan Pathfinder
08/24/2018 Category: Sales
Recent purchase
Very helpful and caring group that helped us with our recent truck purchase. Thanks for making it a smooth process.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, William. We're glad to hear you had a great buying experience, and we appreciate your great review. Congrats on your new Nissan Pathfinder!

ANDREW W B.
West Linn, OR
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Andy Beck
Excellent customer service as always
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/24/2018

We appreciate your business, Andrew. Thank you for your great review!

MARTIN L.
Keizer, OR
Toyota Tundra 4WD
08/24/2018 Category: Sales
Adam Belford is the best sales person I’ve ever meet.
Management and the whole sales staff work hard to get what I wanted. They even stayed after work to make sure I wouldn’t be rushed in to buying something I didn’t like.
David E., General Manager from Toyota of Gladstone responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for allowi ng us to earn your business, Martin. We're happy to hear your buying experience was a good one, and we hope you love your new vehicle. Congrats!