Toyota of Gladstone

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
ANGELITO C S. on 12/06/2017
"Alternator of my 2007 Toyota Rav 4 conked out."
I was able to get the alternator of my Rav 4 worked on the very next day that I called. I did not need to leave the car, only had to wait while it was being fixed. It is treatment like this by your staff like Jason McCoy and team that keeps me as a loyal and very appreciative customer. They make for outstanding service department for your company.
Review Created: 12/06/2017 10:50 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you for the great review, Angelito. We appreciate your business!

ADAIR HOMES I. on 12/05/2017
"Extra Mile"
Our account rep went the extra mile to deliver 3 fleet vehicles to us at one time. She is amazing! I really appreciate all that she does in keeping me informed on the delivery of our fleet vehicles.
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 11:41 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Adair. We appreciate you!

LAURA M N. on 12/05/2017
"Attentive and professional."
Attentive and professional. Took time to explain inspection results. Would have given 5 stars if hadn't taken close to an hour and a half to complete routine service. Definitely would recommend to others.
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 10:24 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Laura. We're glad to hear your overall experience was positive, and we look forward to seeing you again.

BECKY S B. on 12/05/2017
"Thumbs up!"
I gave a 5 start rating. Why isn't that enough? It's ridiculous that this response has to be at least 200 characters! Now I have to ramble on just to submit my rating. By the time I get to 200 your rating will go down!!!!!
Review Created: 12/05/2017 08:50 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Becky. We appreciate your business!

ERICK T. on 12/05/2017
"Gladstone Toyota has great service, great people and great deals!"
I recently bought a 2017 Toyota Tacoma from Gladstone Toyota and the people and service were excellent! My sales person, Adam Saab, was very knowledgeable and very nice through out the whole process. The rest of the team were also very nice and helpful and honored deals that were not known to them but were on the Toyota website. I will definitely be returning to Gladstone Toyota for future service and purchases with friends and family.
Sales Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 08:03 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

Hi Erick. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a great review. We're happy to hear we'll be seeing you again, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Tacoma. Congrats!

DEEPAK S M. on 12/05/2017
"Good understanding team of Sales, Finance and Service"
Few Adjectives to describe Sales & Finance Team I interacted with Toyota of Gladstone:- Patient, Good Listeners, Transparent, Reasonable, Flexible and Quick to Reciprocate the needs of the customer in Timely fashion.
The opening pitch was promising by Emeligh from Internet Sales Team , which then followed smooth transition to Sales Consultant Angel with backing from Smart and Understanding Manger Chris. Angel was the best to assimilate all the requirements in one go and made sure the necessary person at Toyota Gladstone were adequately provided with the next actions and followup steps. Finance Manager Vic is warm ,welcoming and trustworthy. I bought all the necessary extended service warranty after discussing each and every point in it thoroughly with enough going back and forth in considering all the necessary add-on to the extended policy. I was ready with the car completing the full paper work of new vehicle as well as trade in evaluation etc in less than 4 hours and driving home happily my new car.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 12/05/2017 12:04 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, Deepak. We appreciate your kind words, and we're so glad to hear everything went well. Stop by and see us anytime!

HICHAM K. on 12/04/2017
"Matt gave great customer service "
Matt was very helpful. He was diligent in answering all my questions and making sure I was taken care of. I would recommend using this dealership to all of my friend because of the amazing experience I hadn’t
Sales Date: 11/26/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 11:11 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Hicham. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Toyota RAV4. Congratulations!

SUZANNE L L. on 12/04/2017
"Service as promised"
I checked in and was promptly greeted by friendly staff. They promised I would be done at a certain time and they were finished right on the dot. I would recommend them to anyone. Also the cafe was great!
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Review Created: 12/04/2017 09:21 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for your kind review, Suzanne. We appreciate your business!

CRAIG A H. on 12/04/2017
"Great customer service"
Gladstone Toyota has great customer service, there employees are very professsional and courteous. Scheduling my routine service was quick and they accommodated my schedule. They got me in and out right on schedule.
Service Date: 12/02/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 07:52 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Craig. We appreciate your business!

MICHELLE S. on 12/04/2017
"Oil change"
Steven Chicas was amazing!! He took my car for an oil change and I had a few concerns. He had them all looked at and all the issues were resolved. He gave me all the information on what was wrong and how it was fixed. He answered all my questions and concerns. He was very polite and wonderful to work with!! Thank you Steven!
Michelle Salvetti
Vehicle: Toyota Venza
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 07:32 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for your kind words, Michelle. We appreciate your business!

BRYNN M D. on 12/04/2017
"Excellent service "
They always get me in and out as quickly as possible. And I love that they vacuum my car out, it gets sooo dirty this time of year. I will continue to bring my car to be serviced here even after my first 2 yrs.
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 07:17 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

We appreciate your business, Brynn. Thank you for the 5 star review!

RAYMOND A P. on 12/04/2017
"Great Service as Usual!"
We have been so satisfied with the service we have received on our vehicle whenever we have brought it in for warranty service. Everyone is so courteous and helpful from the time you enter through the electric opening door. We were told all things that were done to our vehicle, as well as what will be done on our next visit.

In addition, we had recently purchased new iPhones. We asked if we could get assistance in setting them up for us on our Bluetooth so we could use them while in the vehicle and they were set up without hesitation. We have been totally satisfied!
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 07:04 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review, Raymond. We appreciate your business!

DOUGLAS B. on 12/04/2017
"Expectations met "
I went in to test drive a 4 Runner and a Tacoma. I have a lease that’s up early next year and wanted one of the two. When I left , it was in a brand new Tacoma and my lease was paid off. I still got a good discount besides!
Sales Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 07:03 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Douglas. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Toyota Tacoma. Congratulations!

JENNIFER T. on 12/04/2017
"toyata highlander buying experience"
The saleman was courteous and the negotiation went on smoothly. I got the car i wanted after i went to several different toyota dealers in Portland area. I love the car after driving it the last week. Will refer my friend who is looking for a RAV4.
Sales Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 06:32 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jennifer. We appreciate your kind review, and we're glad to hear everything went so well. Congrats on your new Toyota Highlander!

MARTHA A. on 12/04/2017
"A return customer"
I am a return customer because of Tim Lottis. I had a difficult situation and he really helped me find the right car. He is very knowledgeable about the cars and gave me a lot of helpful information so I could make the right choice.
Sales Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 05:14 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Martha. We appareciate your kind words, and we're glad to hear that Tim was so helpful during your buying process. Congrats on your new Toyota RAV4!

SERGEY T. on 12/04/2017
"Good people,good deals. "
Better deals than others Portland dealers.
Better price too. Big choice of cars. Good service and flexible employees.If you wanna buy or just try and see how runs car, you can without any pressure.
Sales Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 04:27 PM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Sergey. We appreciate your great review, and we hoe you're loving your new Toyota Highlander. Stop by and see us anytime!

DIANE M G. on 11/20/2017
"Excellent service"
I always feel comfortable bringing my car in for service. They are friendly and listen to what I have to see.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 08:48 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Diane. We appreciate your business!

HEATHER C S. on 11/18/2017
"Quick in and out"
I think we needed new wipers when we went in for service, though, and the after visit summary just said they were checked. They leave streaks on the windshield if it’s a heavy rain.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 07:22 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Heather. We're glad to hear that your overall visit went well, and if you have any concerns about your wipers, please feel free to stop by so we can take a look. Thank you!

ROSAISELA A. on 11/16/2017
"The knowledge of your sales department the person who showed me the car."
5 star
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Sales Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 11:07 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Rosaisela. We're happy to hear you had such a great buying experience, and we hope you enjoy your new Toyota Corolla. Congratulation!

DANIEL N H. on 11/15/2017
"Continuity of Service"
Toyota of Gladstone operates their service department in a manner that ensures continuity of service by permanently assigning an individual to your account. My rep is Russell Blackwell, always focused on my specific situation & needs + on top of it = Continuity of Service!
Vehicle: Toyota IA
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 10:32 AM
David E., General Manager at Toyota of Gladstone responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you for your wonderful review, Daniel. We appreciate your business!