Toyota of Huntington Beach

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
JOSH M. on 04/27/2017
"Quick and on time"
They said the cars would be done at a certain time and they were.
Vehicle: SCION XB
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 07:47 PM
JASON G. on 04/26/2017
"Review of my time with salesmen "
The reason I bought my car form Toyota was the fact that I didn't feel like the salesmen where playing games with me. From the time I walked and purchased my car to every time I have come in for service I always felt they were not trying to sale me or cheat me, but had my best interest in mined. That said my most recent visit left a bad taste in my mouth. They wanted to approach me about buying back my car. I ask the salesman many time to just give me the facts. What do you want to give me for my car and how will that apply to the new car. After two and a half hours of listening to him try and sale me ( I know I should have just walked out long ago) I finally got the information I needed, it wasn't worth it to me and said no. The sales person and the man he was talking to looked pissed but were nice and said ok. Then they made it a big deal that it was so late and they had to get me my car at they don't normally do that at that time. That upset me because I was there that long because of them in the first place.
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 04:51 PM
BRONWYN L. on 04/26/2017
"Service!"
Great service, extremely efficient and friendly staff.
Review Created: 04/26/2017 03:23 PM
Megan S., Customer Care Specialist at Toyota of Huntington Beach responded on 04/27/2017

Dear Bronwyn,
   Thanks a million from us to you for the great survey! It pleases us to hear that Richard provided you with outstanding service, as our advisors aim to treat each and every one of our guests with the utmost attention and care.
   Please come back and visit us again next time your service is due, and we wish you a great day!

DANIEL B. on 04/26/2017
"I loved buying my car. "
My salesman was great. It was the best experiance Ive ever had buying a car.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 03:02 PM

Good Morning Daniel,
   I believe we've already thanked you on Yelp for the good word about our dealership, but would like to take the opportunity to say thank you again for choosing us! We are glad that you had such a great experience with Sean and the rest of our team here. Please let us know if there is any other way we may assist you, and we'll see you in for service soon! Thanks again!

AJ V. on 04/26/2017
"AWESOME SERVICE!!"
Mike, Omar and Navy were absolutely amazing to work with. They went over and beyond my expectations and I will be referring everyone one I know to your service center!!
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 02:20 PM

Hi AJ,
   Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you had an awesome experience during your service visit. All of the above mentioned employees ARE amazing to work with, and we couldn't be more pleased that they sent you home 100% satisfied. We deeply appreciate the recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you in next time! Have yourself a good day.

KAREN R. on 04/25/2017
"Service on our 02 RAV4"
Steve Gabrion is a very good service advisor, except when he calls to say we need a $650 oxygen sensor. Even then he says it with a smile in his voice. ;-)
Service Date: 04/22/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 10:57 PM

Hi Karen,
   Toyota of Huntington Beach would like to say thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate the 5 star rating and recommendation! We're happy to see that Steve helped you out, he really is a wonderful asset to our team (even though sometimes he has to break bad news to our guests).
   Thank you again, and we hope to see you next time your service is due! Take care.

MARLENE G. on 04/25/2017
"Customer Service"
The best!
Service Date: 04/22/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 07:52 PM

Hi Marlene,
   Thank you for choosing Toyota of Huntington Beach for your Corolla's service needs! We are pleased to see that Savannah took good care of you during your visit and sent you home happy. We hope to see you again next time! Take care, and enjoy your day!

MATT B. on 04/25/2017
"fast, convenient and reliable"
good location and good service both of which matter to me personally
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 07:38 PM

Good morning Matt,
   Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback on our survey. We are honored that you chose our dealership for your recent service, and are very pleased that you endured a pleasant experience with us! Please come back and see us again soon. Have a great day!

ROSALINDA F. on 04/24/2017
"Super Duper Service and Personel"
Prompt service, shuttle service, AND a clean car!!
Review Created: 04/24/2017 02:06 PM
Megan S., Customer Care Specialist at Toyota of Huntington Beach responded on 04/25/2017

Hello Rosalinda,
   Thanks a million for the great survey! We are ecstatic to see that you had such a good experience with us here at Toyota of Huntington Beach! We're glad that John treated you and your Camry well, and we truly hope that you will visit us again next time your service is due. Enjoy your day!

MELISSA R. on 04/24/2017
"Review"
Made it very easy
Review Created: 04/24/2017 10:37 AM

Dear Melissa,
   Toyota of Huntington Beach thanks you for choosing us for your recent service. It is always good to hear that our guests have encountered smooth sailing during their visit with us, and we are glad that Rick sent you home happy!
   Come back and see us next time! We look forward to helping you out. Again, we thank you, and wish you a wonderful day.

KEITH A. on 04/24/2017
"Maintanence Required Check up with Toyota of HB - Omar Munoz"
Omar is one of the greatest Service Technicians I have worked with. It is because of Him that I keep bringing our cars to Toyota of HB, he takes care of us really well. Thank you Omar!
Review Created: 04/24/2017 10:37 AM

Hi Keith,
   We are elated to hear that you had such a great experience with us, and that Omar treated you well! He truly is a gem to work with, and a wonderful asset to our team here. Thank you for the 5 stars and recommendation on our survey! We appreciate you.
   Please come back and see us again soon, and have a lovely day.

DAVID P. on 04/24/2017
"Nice and fast"
Personnel were notified nice and efficient. The service was completed in less time than the estimate.
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 10:25 AM

Hi David,
    Thank you very much for trusting your Prius with us for your service needs! We appreciate your business more than we can convey. We're glad to hear that we provided fast, friendly service! Please come back and see us next time, and thanks again. Take care!

DAVID G. on 04/24/2017
"quick friendly service"
always good
Review Created: 04/24/2017 07:39 AM

Dear David,
   We thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with your feedback. We love hearing our service department is doing a good job, as it ensures we are taking care of our valued customers like yourself.
   Come on back and see us next time! Thank you again, we appreciate your business. Have a great day!

THOMAS W. on 04/23/2017
"Good service "
Helpful people.
Review Created: 04/23/2017 09:10 PM

Hi Thomas,
   Thank you very much for the awesome rating and recommendation on our survey. We are glad that our service department took good care of you, as we strive to be as helpful and efficient as possible!
   Please come back and see us again next time your service is due so we may treat you and your Corolla right. Take care, and enjoy your day!

MARY V. on 04/23/2017
"Regular service"
Made appt. arrived as scheduled, advisor was friendly and prompt. Was notified when completed, no surprises.....except car was not washed!
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Review Created: 04/23/2017 06:46 PM

Hi Mary,
   Toyota of Huntington Beach thanks you for completing our survey, and for choosing us for service. We are happy to hear that Omar treated you and your Highlander well during your visit. We apologize for the lack of the car wash! We'd like to invite you back for a free wash to ensure we leave you 100% satisfied. Just let the service department know that your wash has been authorized by myself and our General Manager Bob Miller and they will take care of you.
   Thank you again, and we hope to see you soon.

LINDA W. on 04/23/2017
"Smog Check"
I always take my car to this dealership for anything that needs to be done on the car. They are trained on all aspects of the car. I know it will be done right!
Review Created: 04/23/2017 03:31 PM

Hello Linda,
   Thank you so much for the great survey! We are grateful that you trust your Corolla with us for all of your servicing needs. And you are right when you say our service department is trained on all aspects of Toyotas. We only employ the best!
   Thank you again, and we'll see you next time! Have a good day.

LUCILLE B. on 04/23/2017
"As usual, courteous service!"
My care was serviced well and on time. Staff was friendly and polite.
Review Created: 04/23/2017 02:41 PM

Hi Lucille,
   Thank you for bringing your Camry in to our dealership for your service needs. We appreciate your patronage! We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us, and that Justin treated you well.
   Thanks again, and we hope to see you next time! Have a good day.

LINDA W. on 04/23/2017
"Rick G. is great!"
Your entire customer service team is great, especially Rick G and John Appel
Review Created: 04/23/2017 02:41 PM

Dear Linda,
   Toyota of Huntington Beach would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to hear that Rick treated you right! We ask that you please come back in and see us next time your service is due, and wish you a great day! Take care.

EVELYN M. on 04/23/2017
"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE"
The Service Department is Outstanding. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Review Created: 04/23/2017 02:20 PM

Hi Evelyn,
   Thank you so much for the great feedback! We appreciate the 5 stars and recommendation on our survey. It is so good to know that you feel our service department is outstanding, and we are very pleased that John took care of you and sent you home completely happy.
   Please come back and see us next time! Take care, and enjoy your day.

CATON F. on 04/23/2017
"Excellent service. "
Toyota of HB is customer focused and works hard to ensure that you are well taken care of
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/23/2017 08:38 AM

Hello Caton,
    Thank you so much for taking a moment to complete our survey! We appreciate you letting us know how we're doing. We are very glad to know you feel well taken care of when you visit our dealership.
   We hope to see you in soon for service, and congratulations on the new Tundra! Thank you again, and have a good day.